BRONCOS VS 49ERS GAMETHREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-TwWqj00I&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niners! desu

BRING
IN
BEATHARD

can I watch this game or is it a requirement that you have to be gay?

Stream? I need

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-TwWqj00I&feature=youtu.be

yes

>cuckegg

>being an arab

STFU Colin, don't you have some dumb bullshit to protest about?

wow horsies really do have an ally in the refs

bless you user

Hoyer has that disease where he thinks every receiver is like 2 ft taller than they are

So on a scale of Dogshit to Absolutely Disgusting, how bad are the 49ers this year?

Dogshit, they suck but they're moving in the right direction.
Also,
>this game

Remember when people actually posted in 49er threads?

>hoyer

Can we just make Beathard the starter?

>Brian Hoyer

>hoyer

>Lynch is looking at Hoyer to be franchise qb

I'm just here because I'm bored, but yeah this place is tumbleweeds

I can't tell how good our defense is when the quarterback can't even throw a pass.

doesn't denver traditionally "play down" to their opponents anyway?

geez I think I'm gonna watch the toxins
this is a snoozefest

Reid is looking good in this scheme.

Srs?

Reid's looking good, finally getting his shit back together

niners run blocking is still trash

JUST

Yes

>you now remember lynch was a 1st round pick

Lynch READ THE FUCKING DEFENSE for fucks sake

who /ready_4_college_ball/???

YEAH my boi Simien is in. You all are really fucked now

>now

Broncos successfully running the Navy offense. Should revolutionize the NFL.

Yeah, Simien has this weird thing called depth-perception and can actually read defenses.

henderson is nasty wtf

Well, I'm hoping for 3 wins this year

Trevor Semen is much better than Lynch

Ahh...there we go. This is comfy. I can live with this.

Yeah he's gonna be good

Siemien >>>>>> Lynch. Retard can't even reqd a defense, shit vision

GOAThard finally in, the comeback starts now

We all agree that beathard should be starter, right?

While I love him, and he probably wouldn't do much worse than Hoyer, I'd rather not throw him to the dogs too early. I'm willing to wait if it'll assist in his development.

this
It's not like starting him is going to magically fix all of the rest of the team's problems

Starting him on this team is the quickest and most reliable way to ruin him forever. Let him develop and let Lynch draft some talent.

Jesus, Semenman looked so much better than Lynch. Idk why media pushed this as a "competition"

>nanners

in the games he played last year it was clear that he did not know what the fuck he was doing and probably never will. He's like Tebow-tier retarded without the physical talent.

>losing to us twice

Tebow was 10x the QB this turd Lynch is

I wanted Lynch to win so bad but...nope. Siemian wins, hands down. Paxton can't seem to get past his first read before the tuck and run..I still belive he will be a very good QB, but it's Trevors time to shine.

Lets Go! Broncos! Lets Go Broncos!! LETS GO!!!

Yeah, I thought that a red shirt year would benefit him but holy fuck he just sucks

GOATHARD
O
A
T
H
A
R
D

H
B E A T
R
D

Basedhard

B E A T H A R D

It's happening guys

IT'S CLEAR. WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG. LET'S GO

K I T T L E
I
T
T
L
E

How many games will it take for Hoyer to lose his job?

The Lynch / Shannan regime is just a shitty product with gladhanding snake oil salesmen

Tuning in just to watch CJ Beathard. Knew he'd be someone to watch when Shannahan/Lynch drafted him in the 3rd.

>How many games will it take for Hoyer to lose his job?
I hope only a couple. I'd love to see CJ Beathard take the job.

dumb frogposter
This team went 2-14 last year, they're not turning this around overnight

Why is the Broncos starter playing in the 3rd quarter of the 2nd preseason game? THE FUCK!

I almost wonder if this is some sort of confidence booster for him. Broncos fed Paxton to the wolves so Siemien could realize how much better than Paxton he is.

Just my crackpot theory, but there's no way on Earth anyone on the Broncos franchise thinks there's any competition between Paxton and Simien

Idk, the niners are doing it too. This game is weird.

They haven't proven shit except that they are a good interview and everybody is crowning them already

>They haven't proven shit
well yeah. it's week 2 of the pre-season.
>everybody is crowning them already
>listening to delusional retards

The plan has always been to give each QB 1.5 quarters in the first 2 games while alternating starts.

Siemian obviously looks much more polished than Lynch, and I agree he should be the starter. But coaches aren't going to give up on his cannon of an arm without giving him every possibly opportunity to take the job from a pleb like Siemian.

This draft is better than any baalke draft

That's good enough for me

>possibly opportunity
Can't tell if the typo is because I'm drunk or because Stevan Ridley wearing the #4 is giving me an aneurysm.

They outsmarted the Bears, it's not much but it's something.

I think they just got lucky and didn't realize just how retarded the bears FO was. They were fully prepared to take Foster at #3 if the bears took Thomas.

How do you find these? The quality is amazing..

Find these..I've only had a "tiny" amount of liquor ingested..

>the ref chuckled

kek

That was hilarious

That was some funny shit

>all these penalties
loving it tbqh

>so many flags the ref can't contain his laughter

>his name is guido
Fucking racist

More like CJ Bitchard. Bring on Barkley.

Sup Forums I'm getting 4:1 over/under 6 for the niners. what do?

Chickens ARE Dope!

>implying barkley isn't absolute trash
foh boy

kids these days dont know, more penalties you make means the more yards you put up in stats

Sloter > Siemien >>>>>> Lynch

Please make Sloter the backup. He's way better than Lynch.

Broncos bros, what do you all think of Siemien

He's Nick Foles with fewer turnovers. Siemian doesn't make many "wow" plays, but he doesn't fuck up very much either. At his best he could be Alex Smith or Sam Bradford.

So in other words, I wish he was playing for someone else, but the team can win 10 games without him if they get a few good breaks.

Calm, collected. Smart player, just lacks the physical tools necessary to push the tempo. Essentially a great backup forced into the starting role because Paxton Lynch is total garbage.

He's looking a lot like Brady in his rookie season.
Cap it.

crazy legwork is overrated look at #12. pocket discipline is the cornerstone And arm strength can be developed.

Great accuracy and good pocket presence. He just doesn't have s huge arm. He can consistently make 15 yard throws, but anything deeper has been noodle armed. I remember in the Cincinnati game last year he had a few WRs burn their DB and they had to stop and turn around to catch the ball because Siemian underthrew it, but they still got the TD.

He is Chad Pennington, which is OK with me because the running game is going to kill it and hopefully the defense is still top 3.