Why do people act like black metal is cult music when this outfit is probably one of the most recognizable costumes...

Why do people act like black metal is cult music when this outfit is probably one of the most recognizable costumes there are?
Everyone knows what black metal is. Cult implies that it's underground and mysterious. Black metal is more like a non-profit organization at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-f4ZXQARt4
soundcloud.com/nifoxipam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cus they like don't even care

youtube.com/watch?v=v-f4ZXQARt4

POST KVLT RIFFS GO

legit is this a boy or girl

im a boy just have good genes

You like watching your girlfriend get fucked by other men don't you?

Orthodox black metal is the only "true" black metal in the sense that they follow the line and rules Euronymous gave for what constitutes black metal. That doesn't mean there aren't other just as acceptable lines of black metal music, as it is a pretty vast genre for how it started and what it actually is. It all depends on the listener's particular choice of what he wants to actively listen to and the subculture he wishes get involved in. You're hopefully just trolling with the OP, but I still feel it's necessary to unironically point this stuff out, because people like you still don't get it after many years. By orthodox black metal I don't mean the originary bands, since those can most properly be referred to as simply black metal, as they're the forefathers of a style, but there's actually little in common between Mayhem, Darkthrone, and Burzum, obviously. It's hard to explain because you can claim a band like Darkthrone is true black metal, and they are, but because they went there and then kept progressing artistically without giving a fuck about having to stick to a sound they created, while many carbon copy bands that came after just rolled with it and took it for being the "real deal", these lastly mentioned bands and artists are NOT true (e.g. OP's King ov Gay).

>good genes

Looking like a little bitch is bad genes

You know what? I'm happy for you. I couldn't imagine that face doing anything else other than being a musician's.

hahahahahahha triggered ugly boys
thank you, this was mainly about my RIFZ tho

what u bois think?

I bet other men would wonder "why I ain't tapping her lesbo friend too?", only to realize they fell into a trap.

you sound dangerously autistic

>the line and rules Euronymous gave
I love the implication that Darkthrone didn't lead the way for Norwegian black metal. Euro was just a poseur desperate for a scene who talked a lot of nonsense but didn't back it up.

>people act like black metal is cult music
Does anyone 'act' like this? It's just another form of metal. Not a massively popular one, I guess, but it's still just more metal.

you're a qt

I could bang my head to this - why is no one shrieking

not bad, good tremolo picking

>I love the implication that Darkthrone didn't lead the way for Norwegian black metal
No such thing. I actually said the opposite, although I can understand my posts can sometimes be hard to tear apart. Darkthrone are Mayhem disciples though, although contemporaries.

thanks lads, and dw shrieks will come later, keep a peep on my sc soundcloud.com/nifoxipam

lol that solo was fucking garbage.

This is one of the more embarrassing posts I've seen here

>The best black metal is actually thrash
really makes me think

cute

Kids that live in small towns, go to church, and dont even know what black metal is are the biggest threat to you.

>sleeps on an air mattress
Those are for temporary use only.

ik, im a student
exactly the point, do you not listen to darkthrone

>he keeps shilling this list

I want to cream your boipucci

Why do people act like punk is cult music when this outfit is probably one of the most recognizable costumes there are?
Everyone knows what punk is. Cult implies that it's underground and mysterious. Punk is more like a non-profit organization at this point.

Why do people act like horrorcore is cult music when this outfit is probably one of the most recognizable costumes there are?
Everyone knows what horrorcore is. Cult implies that it's underground and mysterious. Horrorcore is more like a non-profit organization at this point.

Why do people act like trap is cult music when this outfit is probably one of the most recognizable costumes there are?
Everyone knows what trap is. Cult implies that it's underground and mysterious. Trap is more like a non-profit organization at this point.

Let me cum inside you, chum

Why do people act like rave is cult music when this outfit is probably one of the most recognizable costumes there are?
Everyone knows what rave is. Cult implies that it's underground and mysterious. Rave is more like a non-profit organization at this point.

Do you have a sister or a cousin that looks like you? Please post her nudes.

he should post HIS nudes desu

>He hasn't given himself up to the superior first wave