twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

free nelson mandela

aimen

great edition

pengest much is a rip off of thereviewoftheweek

cooking a chilli

I wonder if entire ideologies have been created because of physical inferiority.

Like contemplative religious traditions always vouch for celibacy for example, and although their arguments are coherent, I can't help but feel that they are rationalizations sprung from lack of pussy. I've never seen a monk, or religious figure, that was a 6'2 big-dicked turbo chad. These are also not the people turning towards these kinds of traditions.
In the same way, the people these days that go around around yelling 'degeneracy!' are always autistic, ugly, beta, small dicked, etc. Again, I've never seen a male model looking ass motherfucker campaigning for celibacy, because of course, why would they? It's not a problematic area of life for them.

I find that in general strong ideologies always attract meek people. Like the Nazi high command was filled with a bunch of manlet, weak jawlined, turbo beta's. Or for example, I like to read up on the occult, and most prominent occult figures have also been fat, ugly, bald, etc.

I reckon it's to do with the fact that when people can't full fill their primary biologic

i.4cdn.org/gif/1501336097908.webm

doxxed
twitter.com/itvjeremykyle/status/732140353994801152?lang=en

doing a cheeky borderlands series playthrough

seriously underrated games

Your grandparents are rolling in their graves

post fucking machines

anime

>leftypol still that high
fuck off

imagine what we could have achieved if we didn't spend the best part of a millennium slaughtering eachother constantly

I've decided to stop being a rorke lads. It's simply detrimental to my life. I used to mock leftists here as "leftypol" but now I have realised they're much better off than i, a sad basement dweller, could ever be. I just hope it's not too late

fugg

NEED a radical centrist prime minister from the north

>RT and al jazeera

how does a high rorke differ from a rorkelet?

unlikely, my grandad was a kraut migrant and his dad fought on the Russian front.

yours in ashtrays

lol jesus

my facebook banner got taken down lads

a high rorke chooses, a rorkelet obeys

He would still be disappointed.

My grandparents are alive.

high rorke = jacob rees mogg
rokelet = dumb white trash skinhead thug types

Ones a brainlet, the other’s so much of a brainlet they think they’re actually clever

the express vs the spectator

Fucking dying lads

ahh yes this is definitely real

Why didn't he marry a Jew? is he converting her?

creasing
best /brit/ post i've seen all day

there's a famous music video by some famous guys in russia. they are basically doing all this shit, but it's ironic, wearing all 90's russian tracjsuits, having fights, one of them has a black eye. it was a really good tune. some russian posted it on Sup Forums once and explained it. i forgot to favourite it and so it's lost forever. any chance you can help?

lefties aren't happy though

she already converted

Sick of yanks
Sick of that new Jew poster
Sick of the frog

youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y

He's an autist and autists are always attracted to gooks.

sick of you mate

What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

you're literally not even British why are you complaining (though if you were I would still advise you to shove it)

I used to be a rorke. Until...
*Phone rings*
>We got an HR complaint on you. You're fired
When you're fired, you've got nothing: no cash, no credit, no job history. You're stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in
That's when I decided to become a lefty

shit tier chocolate : anything with coffee in it

women's boobies

Serious question

You're not supposed to have more than about 8 shots of vodka yet I can mix half a huge glass of vodka with juice which is about 20 shots and yet I don't get drunk

What's going on here?

Why is the quality of Irish posts always so low? why is that?

YES. THANK YOU

britney

mate threw up in the taxi on the way to the club
got it all over the door the absolute spacker
paki taxi driver charged us 90 quid but generally handled it well
did not end up going clubbing but will be going tonight

asian women and anime

tights

FONT

20 shots is 700ml. that is more than a pint

youtube.com/watch?v=yhifheJMH20

love russians

Why are you such a sad bastard. You're a terrible poster son don't mix with the dynamic of the thread all, same with yanks

TIGHTS

how much speed paste do i need to get fucked

kike

WE PRAISE, OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP, AND OUR ALIEN PRESIDENT, YOU KNOW HE'S AN ALIEN RIGHT!?

twitch is streaming anime again

went out last night and had like pints
was in a fucking state this morning. Think I'm getting old

im wathcing

this

threw up in my mates taxi last night, didn't want any of them to go out haha cost them 90 quid and all haha xx

beggin' your pardon miss but ... nice rack

I genuinely don't trust doctors. You have to be a creepy morbid autist to become a successful doctor

FONT

hate bike runts

Don't really appreciate the Irish poster, bit of an intolerant cunt he is

RULES OF NATURE

FOBNM

tights tights tights

guy dancing in front of the tire fire is the best bit

Took me 4 hours to do my shopping today. Ended up shagging three girls in the toilets. Don't know how people are still virgins in 2017.

michael where are you

GETTING A GOOD LOOK user?

>that date
woah

dirty pervert

Fuck me, car driviers are idiots.

c'mere jason you fuckin faggot

Why lift when it's all about the face lads?

Francisco could literally steal your girl and there's nothing you could do about it, he's never even touched a weight in his life

youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

love canadians

youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc

bugs... easy on the alcohol

both the car and the moped had so much time to react in this. it's like they both saw each other and actively tried to hit each other. the girl on the moped literally changes her course to head for the car

Might go out tonight again, what should I do this evening lads

same

majority are obnoxious cunts who complain about "cagers". glad most of them end up dead and donating their organs to more deserving people

CUNSERVATISM IS THE NOO COUNTER CULTSHURE

leaf in america here

anyone know what brand that is?

see ya lada

hi
michael here