Grimes

Why is this extremely mediocre and uninspired indie pop singer so wildly popular on this subchan?

She posts herself here thinking its cute

bump

she is cute

but there are so many better looking female musicians why her?

BOUCH!!!!!

>subchan
I don't even like grimes but unironically kys

she's the one

because cuteness is wholesome, you can't be cute and manufactured too. That's why others fail, they use cuteness as imitation and as marketing tool.

it's possible that people can like the artist as a person if they're allowed

Why don’t you just get off r/Sup Forums if you don’t like grimes?

bump

well grimes biography is pretty open for anyone who is willing to know.

i think i deserve a break user

i just woke up. don't smother me for fuck sake

this isn't helping is it user. i'm really fucking sick of your boyfriend shitposting . seriously take a break and leave for a while

she's really popular with her boyfriend james. convenient?

you can't be really popular with one person! that's not how that word works! what, are you HIGH?! JESUS.

that's how you work, you speak for everyone else, because you're so superior to them all

take 1 day off. get a real job or something

>extremely mediocre
user, that's a contradiction in terms

i just told you to stop

why does your relationship have to involve meta-posting on a forum, is it really that stale?

but theres only one i would die for

>popular

What are you talking about, I only ever see people shitting on her here these days. None of her stuff is even bad, I think most Sup Forumstants are just still assblasted over the fact that she made a successful pop album instead of the same indie shit you all used to eat up

have you

you're bitter that people here have taste

good music is all depressive anyhow

It's just one Nigerian guy posting her every day. Otherwise there are a small handful of weird waifufags who have no taste.

bump

Is one of the mods a grimes poster?! I’m currently banned on my laptop for “breaking rule 3” when in actuality my post didn’t break any rules but was just calling out a grimesfag who was being really blatantly racist.

proof or get the fuck out

Thanks for unveiling yourself, yorubafag

>Sup Forumstants listen to Visions
>everyone loves and praises based empowered female indie artist
>releases one pop album
>everyone hates grimes now
>contrarianism is taste now

grimes makes life worth while

unveiling myself? i'm swedish.

>everyone hates grimes now
correction: certain mutants hate it

Stop posting

i believe this is my favorite bouchtache hoo hoooooo!

user, you need to learn how to read context cues because this was my first and only post itt...

sure

user, ban evasion is ALSO against Sup Forums rules...

better question - why do posters like the one I addressed above suck so badly at trolling? it's embarrassing desu

bump

the mods unironically defend grimesposting

daily reminder that this is a spambot

what is wrong with grimesposting? are you such a humourless twat?

hello

nothing’s wrong with it, but niether is calling you a faggot for doing it

the issue is is that only one of the two above things get you banned on Sup Forums

yeah the jig is up buddy, better toggle that shit off

has a vag

are you having a good day, or a bad day?

bouch

shit i have to think of something nice

BOUCH!!!!!

Suck a pen15!

ok!!!

she's SO UGLY

she's smiling

Literally the only reason.

soy milk truck just arrived

shut up pleb

what happened to that grimes?

>there are so many better looking female musicians why her?

Easy answer.

Alpha females would not even consider a relationship with the beta manlets that make up a large proportion of Sup Forums and the beta boys know that they would be shot down in flames for even attempting to move outside their pathetic circles.

Real women can spot weakness in men from miles away.

Enter Grimy Claire. Literally. No musical talent. Shit-tier tattoos. Slacker aesthetic. Sporting her latest haicut of the week and clothing that she gets from donation bins. Boho attenton whore that doesn't bathe, refuses to shave her body hair, smokes and generally takes on a lot of sad beta traits. Don't forget...she's "quirky" and dickless wonders gobble that shit up. So enter the Sup Forums dickless wonders and they have found their waifu.

Basically Grimes is meme-core shit Indie because it's the path of least resistance. So Claire is worshipped by the soyboys who otherwise couldn't find a real woman so they idolize the Grimy from afar because there is no way she'd be with any of the genetically inferior, social outcasts that are her desperate fanboys.

you're trying so hard. and you still failed. nice projecting, tho.

did she study kung fu?
she dances and her arms move like forms?

she did ballet for 11 year

Ah explains a lot thx.

grimes