Why are females incapable of making good music? Don't get me wrong, there are lots of great female singers...

Why are females incapable of making good music? Don't get me wrong, there are lots of great female singers, some can even strum a couple chords on an acoustic guitar and write a song about the boy who broke there heart. But there aren't any serious female musicians that can compete with the all-time male greats.

Women are always bitching about how they're equal to men but they haven't done anything to prove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sb5ZCr3YkM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4sObb6x7c
youtube.com/watch?v=rhnKEOhelaY&t=507s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god i wanna fuck her so bad

good trips

Women's only purpose in this world is reproduction. They were never meant to be anything more then that no matter how hard they try.

t.

But by that logic, if women didn't exist, men wouldn't exist either. They wouldn't be able to continue whatever "achievements" or legacy they had after death. Life would cease. In that case, women are much more important than men, because they can continue humanity, even without using men.

This is pretty much the reason. Most men don't want anything from women other than to look pretty. Supply and demand always takes over when everything is a product to be consumed.

/thread

This thread

>there heart

Your retarded OP.

Women will never look like this again. :[

this site calls scaruffi shit then posts /r9k/ shit like this

Joni Mitchell and Joanna Newsom are better than 99% of male songwriters.

Siouxsie though

> Joanna Newsom is better than 99% of male songwriters.

Really nigger? I'll give you Joni but you have to have some pretty bad taste if Joanna Newsom is the greatest songwriter you've heard.

>Falling for the man vs woman meme
>Falling for the black vs white meme

this

t. roasties

People will complain about this thread, but can't deny its truth

Name one good or original female classical composer

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=sb5ZCr3YkM8

case closed

can you guys please fuck off back to r/incels

Bjork
Sarah MacLachlan
Regina Spector
Tori Amos
Stevie Nicks
Pattie Smith
Chrissie Hynde

Add to that:

St Vincent
Aretha Franklin
Carole King
Missy Elliott
Ella Fitzgerald

t. soyboys

>I'm a member of MGTOW and it feels punk as fuck, like an actual rebellion against the feminist culture that dominates American colleges!

Why are slimy misogynists (I used it because you'd be triggered by it) always bitching on Sup Forums about shit that's not true because they need their myopic and unintelligent views validated? Now is your time to use meaningless and bare buzzwords to compensate for your upset feelings stemming from a view different feom your own.

Lol I like how everyone is pointing out amazing female songwriters and none of the neckbeards are replying. Checkmate.

*blocks your path*

>from

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4sObb6x7c

That's because their best defense is a barrage of scientifically illiterate words like "soyboy" or "autism" but without substance. When you steelman them they're powerless because they have to confront truth that totally invalidates their illusions.

>but don't you think anti-SJWs are jut as bad?

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=rhnKEOhelaY&t=507s

i want to lick her legs, lads

Listen to more music

Both Sup Forums and Scaruffi are shit

fpbp

Are you kiddfing me?

Women are the best at making music period, and are the only whites that can make music good. I don't think white men are good at making music at all.

I'll ask you something. How come Female and Non white music is literally dominating the charts right now? Literally see the charts now and it's dominated by black artists, particularly black men/rap and rnb queens. Yeah, you may get your white girl making some tunes in the charts, but that's it. Other than that, it's pretty black dominated to me. We also have RnB queens and divas Beyonce and Rihanna too, some of the best Musicians of our time. Go and look how many records they have sold.

Meanwhile wtf is happening to white men in the music industry? It's like they have unfortunately become obsolete in the music biz. You hardly see them in the charts. It's like no one likes there music or something, or am I missing something? It's like they haven't really been around since Cobain offed himself. African originated people have the rythm and a beat. Black women can sing powerful, and women in general can also sing and sahe their ass a like. White man music just seems to be either power chords, or some fedora guy making progressive rock to come ascross as intelligent

Check out Angel Olsen, Grouper or even Bjork m8
I'm a phoneposter so no links but Safe in the Womb and Sister by Olsen are GOAT, and Mary on the Wall or Alien Observer by Grouper, Family by Bjork

Women dont really like to take risks and create. They dont like to do things that might make them seem weird. Dont get me wrong, i welcome women in music. I just dont really see them. I know alot of musicians in my area writing their own shit and trying hard to get people to notice... not one of them is a woman.
Once in a while you will get the girl who wants to sing lead vocals for a band, but her interest usually wears off in less than a year. If women are into art its usually painting or poetry.

this but unironically

They are capable but they won't do what's required which is alienating friends and family and living like a slob in order to be ultraspecialized.

Jewish women are already pretty gross in their habits which is probably why they tend to have more success in actually writing shit for themselves

Seriously, why are women so bad at guitar? I've never seen a female do anything technical other then really simple basic stuff that anyone can do. Are there any women at all that could even be considered in the top 100 greatest guitarists of all time?

Bass is the only instrument they know how to play in a rock band.

>he thinks women are bad at guitar because he saw a few play unseccessfully
It's like you enjoy being myopic.

>or even Bjork
what are you implying here