- Manlet Thread - Celebrity Edition

>Steven Jackson = 188 cm / 6'2

>The Rock = 196 cm / 6'5

Why is he so insecure of his height, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJKpV47RuEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw 5'7

a-at least I'm taller than Harry fuckin Potter...

Also don't you hate when women are already taller than you and the cunts still wear high heels? It's insulting.

it's an intentional signal to taller males that they can swoop in and cuck her away from you at any time

I wish I could get jacked like them

>not having an amazonian fetish
>not telling the bitch to wear the highest heels she wants
>not cultivating the lanklet jelly because you're a manlet and you're fucking their women

>Be harry potter
>The most you can get is a 5/10

Man, fuck being a manlet.

>check Ferigno
>check Sly's RDJ-tier shoes

>why do wrestlers use inflated billed heights and weights

WELL SHIT WHO KNOWS

Good thing I only like 2D then

And Arnie is only 6'2, and still towers over him.

>tfw 5'9''
>younger brother is 6'4''
JUST

short shorts are the best

They're for working out
He's only 6'0 actually

what a fucking bitch cunt
can't she tell how much RDJ is trying to increase his height with those platform shoes? and shoe goes out wearing those high heels? jesus fucking christ she has no sense of courtesy. what a self-absorbed bitch

>Getting angry over high heels

And you people said that women are not into banter

Why feel insulted? That's on you.

wtf and arnold is a wannabe 6'0 as well

Probably now, because of old age.

who was in the wrong here

This.

>not getting extra aroused by the thought of your progeny being taller than you because you were wise enough to fuck a tall woman, rather than settling for a midget just so you could feel taller

5'11 here. What's the big deal of height? I actually find people who are taller admirable: someone to look up to; literally and metaphorically.

Where does this jealousy comes from?

Where does this jealousy comes from?
>You've never been made fun of for being shorter.
>You've never had to stand on tiptoes for pictures
>You've never seen the girl you like pick your best friend that's taller just because his height made him better at sports, thus had a better body than yours
And most importantly, you've never had to deal with this curse, don't you FUCKING ask me where this jealousy comes from.

Fuck that's genuinely depressingly pathetic

Shut up short arse, I can use your head as a beer coaster

Fuck you. Me being shorter only means my hatred is more concentrated.

>Chris Hemsworth
>190cm
>Luke Hemsworth
>180cm

lol ok then Luke

Back in the day, there was a bunch of manlet whining on /fit/ and misc. It turns out that one of most prolific manlet haters on /fit/ was a manlet himself. He had made posts on puahate forums about how even with his height surgery, he was still too short and "waaah women don't like short guys and its not because my personality is fucking shit." Most of manlet hate is a bunch of Elliot Rodger whining about how they don't get the women they deserve. Furthermore, with the advent of dating apps and social media, now there's a bunch of 4/10 women who DEMAND that your height starts with 6 or they won't even look at you. Throw in the homos that want a 6'4 bearmode bf, and you can see why it exists. Elliot Rodger types, twitter/tinder whores and gay people. Some of the loudest pieces of shit on the internet.

Kali Muscle is 5'9 and he doesn't give a shit about his height. Ric Flair is 5'10 and he slayed more pussy than Sup Forums combined. Conor McGregor is one of the most famous fighters in MMA history and he's 5'9.

See what I mean with
That's something that Elliot Rodger would say.
>waaah i cant take the bants and just say, "How's your basketball career going?"
>standing on tiptoes
>getting cucked because he couldn't use his manlet gains and get "toned" in a year or two
It's all impotent whining and most likely bait at this point.

The Rock has terrible posture.

Wow Stallone is taller than arnie?

>tfw he's wearing higher heels than hers

Where are all the tall girls anyway?

I haven't seen a girl above 5'9

it's probably not that he's insecure, but everyone in the WWE is listed as being taller than they actually are.

This doesn't seem right...

Arnie pumping iron in sperrys. Love it

so much this

why tf would anyone endure this hell

Fuck I almost want to wish that was a shoop. How can you be so rich and handsome and still be that fucking insecure? Half the females I know would hop on his dick without hesitation.

Based Ruffalo doesn't care

>The Rock = 196 cm / 6'5

Nice try, the rock

thats NOT Ferrigno, that's Arnie's manlet friend Franco Columbu

pic related

hes getting ready for his inevitable role of Commander Red

When you realize vin diesel is a manlet

jesus fucking christ

Just like a typical manlet harry potter falls short of meeting any regular expectations. Not a surprise considering it is one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises throughout. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Stroggs. When will they learn?

i hope you're just shitposting you sperg lmao

vin is 5'6 or something
even prime arnold was only 6'0

>How can you be so rich and handsome and still be that fucking insecure?
Being rich and handsome affords you the freedom to do beta things like be insecure as fuck about your height or even being physically weak. He knows what he's doing and how it's interpreted and he doesn't care.

>manlet rage

>dem shoes

Ha.

He rather wear Frankenstein style shoes, than just being short?...

he's very insecure

I guess in the end it's really about whether we love ourselves.

Maybe he should stretch his legs

Arnold is 6'2.

Being in a pic with two guys over 7ft will make most people look like a manlet.

Is this a shop?

>tfw not a manlet

6'2" in his prime, and no you can't lie about your height or weight when you're a bodybuilder. You can try if you want to be immediately blacklisted.

You could ask the same about Cristiano Ronaldo. He is over 6 feet yet still stands on his toes during team photos to appear taller.

arnold claimed to be 6'3 or 1.90m at his prime
but most of his friends and fellow bodybuilders said he was 6'0 or 1.85m at most

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

This is somehow worse than gore

Underrated post

it's a great feeling

nice shoes

>anything under 6'5
>not a manlet

Who's the woman? She looks quite tall

Good thing I'm 6'5. These manlet tests online are getting more and more difficult.

the standard is 6'3
5'10 is king of manlets
6'0 - 6'1 are nearly there.
6'2 and 6'3 are perfect height.
taller and you have to build like arnold or the rock (although rock is mostly steroids these days) or else you look lanky

arnold a cute

Yeah I'd hate to be George Clooney

Arnold is 5'10. he lies about his height habitually

>make trillions of dollars
>still be insecure about height
nigga what, i'd trade in several inches to get his money and i'm king of the manlets

nah you wouldn't, the worst part about being a manlet is being filthy rich, no money can heal your mental wound

Best post

If RDJ is so insecure about his height why doesn't he lengthen his limbs?

still funny as hell is you hear all the stories those 3 had.
specialy with Wilt Chamberlain having the role of protector of a girls virginity, when he has claimed to have slept with hundreds of women.

that's based columbu not the hulk

Hue Hues will always have inferiority complexes.

I'm 5'7, r8 my daily usage shoes

>Inb4 they're dirty
There are only men in this thread.

vin is 5'11, you utter imbecile

>People actually do this and end up with long limbs, tiny torsos

Just fuck my bone structure up senpai

desu over the years I've gone from hating my height to accepting it and now preferring it. Barring a select few, even 6' people have lanky and awkward proportions. 5'11" is my ideal height, you still have stout proportions while still being quite tall. 5'8" and below is noticeably short. I'm either 5'11" or 5'10" depending on factors.

>but most of his friends and fellow bodybuilders said he was 6'0 or 1.85m at most
Jelly fags. He was 6'2" on the bill and all measurements come from officials who would ban a competitor for so much as attempting to lie about their size.

I'm 5'5" and honestly don't care about female height really at all

That said, I'm convinced no girl is attracted to me because of my shortness. Shit sucks

kekkkk
beautiful

Disney probaly doesn't allow him, if he got that kind of surgery, he would be unavailable too long.

or they could just cgi his head ontop of the armor like most they Always do

youtube.com/watch?v=aJKpV47RuEw

I don't get it. They look like normal sized soles

Gemma Ward, according to Google.

because he would just get laughed at more for doing that and would still be a manlet anyways

body proportions only become distorted if more than 3 inches are added.

No flexion = the soles of his feet are no where near the bottom of the boot.

>1.90m

Isn't 6'3. It's 6'2.5 or so.

I'm 193cm. 194cm in shoes.

>tfw 5'4
>would still be a turbo manlet if I broke my legs and spent a year in agonizing pain like that

I guess I should be thankful that choice was made for me.