Katy Perry
Rihanna
>shit tier
Taylor Swift
Britney Spears
Mariah Carey

youtube.com/watch?v=67w4om8_UyM

the mariah one made me snort milk out my nose and i havent drank milk in a week

Rihanna kinda sounds like a bootleg Amy Winehouse here. Props to Ariana for those vocals tho, makes me wish her music didn't suck.

that was cum

Of course TayTay would become god-tier if she got a lot fatter, but currently I agree with the shit tier ranking. I'd say at 300lbs she would rise to the top.

Katy Perry doesn't have that gay diva voice like the rest and actually had good songs (before Teenage Dream) anyways.

Ariana Grande is absurdly hot, and she actually has a great voice. That said, it bothers me that she's 100% artifice, she isn't naturally attractive, and she's kind of a shitty person.

Selena Gomez is very attractive, and she has a better personality than Ariana, but she's certainly less talented. Still, I'd take her over Ariana.

Bieber is really fucking annoying. I'd drop him down to mediocre.

Demi Lovato is super hot, and she's had better singles than Ariana or obviously Selena. She should be above both.

Beyonce is annoying and not terribly attractive, but Lemonade is a fantastic album. I'd put her in great tier just for that.

Katy Perry is retarded. Shit tier.

Rihanna is ridiculously hot, probably the most attractive on this list. I'd put her above everyone, especially since Love On the Brain and Umbrella are great songs.

T-Swift is annoying. She should probably be mediocre or great, but out of spite I'm okay with you calling her shit.

Britney Spears is shit, but I have some weird respect for her comfortably finding herself as a niche club artist.

Thank you for recognizing that Mariah Carey is shit, and putting her at the bottom. About time somebody says it.

what is sad is this will probably get the most replies and spark an actual discussion about these 'artists'.

regardless to how they aren't really proper musicians and their music is tailored towards 15 year old american girls.

Sup Forums

Britney Spears unironically has the best music out of all these artists, talent aside

>>god tier
>Ariana Grande
>>great tier
>Selena Gomez
>Justin Bieber
>Demi Lovato

why are you even here if you care this much about garbage like this?
surely you'd be better suited to writing blogs, or posting on teen weekly magazine forums?

Are you 14, user?

Interesting site, but one flaw is that it seems to base the rating mainly on range. The result is that it places singers like Avril Lavigne and Miley Cyrus above ones like Adele and Rihanna, despite the latter singers having much more pleasant, warm, and soulful voices.

>you'd be better suited to writing blogs, or posting on teen weekly magazine forums
I don't even like mainstream/teen pop music that much, if at all. Give me indie, dream, glitch, baroque, chamber, jangle and art pop over this. However, sometimes it's fun to look into the perspective of these pop "artists" and see how they regard themselves and how others regard them.

And plus, I was trying to debunk the OP's great-tier/god-tier rankings.

OP here, I was ranking them purely for their performances in the linked video, not on whether I hate them or want to fuck them

I have a 23 year old sister that listens to all of that

What is she doing to her skin?

become a YASSS QUEEN SLAYER

>god tier
>ariana grande
kys

She so sex i want to eat her tiny pus pus and eat her popo

“I’m just going to come out and say it. I’m a huge Britney Spears fan,” Dunn proclaimed. “I love pop music like that, and not just her, but other stuff in that vein.” Dunn explained the root of his fascination — the craft, “I’m fascinated about how, musically, it’s achieved. I listen to that stuff and one of the first things that comes to mind is, ‘How in the hell did they make that record?’ It’s really amazing how people make records like that.”

Many have argued with Dunn, trying to sway him from the Spears adoration, citing that she doesn’t really write her music, to which Dunn said, “That doesn’t bother me at all.” If anything, the detractors have only fueled his fire for the pop princess. “Certain friends of mine will e-mail me some ridiculous gossip story about Britney in hopes that I’ll think she’s lost it and I won’t listen to her music anymore,” Trevor pointed out. “This is the exact opposite of the effect it has. Bring it on. The weirder she is, the better. Shave your head, go for it. I was thinking when she shaved her head, she should have started a rock band, like a quartet, like a punk band. It would have been awesome. She really would have been my hero at that point.”