French Policeman refused to shake French President's and PM's hands - Dredd Edition

The scene took place during a ceremony after an assassination of a couple (the man was a police officer) by a muslim in the name of Daech.

past thread
youtube.com/watch?v=YCM5pdor8ZY

He told Valls he had "no desire to shake your hand, on the contrary".

He did it because "police lack of means" and "We have 3 cars for 40 men, what can we do with that ? We are sick of this ! We need actions !"

For the context:
>There are violent riots about a new labour law since 1 weeks, especially because antifas and ghettos' scums who come to vandalize centres and attack police during the protests. French police forces are under a lot of pressure with that, especially with the Euro during the same time.
>2 days ago a police officer and his wife were assassinated in presence of their sons (3 yo) by a muslim who was condemned in 2013 for terrorist association, he revendicated the assassination in the name of ISIS.
>more here: translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/l-assassin-connaissait-il-le-policier-cible-16-06-2016-5888549.php

This based man probably signed the end of his carrier, this sacrifice must be memed to eternity.
So how do we name him Sup Forums ?
(pic related: imgur.com/X4fQL3Z)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QR7aLIzI0E
youtube.com/watch?v=-okvNT9Ap90&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=I4dU-HmwPck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So how do we name him Sup Forums

Baguette snake?

Solid Frog

Punished baguette - a hero denied by his homeland

Why do Frenchmen speak such poor English? Even east euros have better English for fucks sake

No, Naked frog. Solid snake came decades later, but it was naked snake that refused to shake the president's hand, which is what I was going for.

Yeah, same person, but the Naked Frog works better because that's what snake's name was when he refused to shake the president's hand.

just reposting our national Kebab Remover

and original for bumping and reference purpose

photoshopfag BTFO ?

It's too late for France. We have French foreign exchange students at my university and they are all Muslims who sit around telling the white cucks how racist and awful France is. Seriously, not a single white French student here, I was pissed when I saw the disgusting ugly Muslims standing there in place of actual French young people.

Because most other European countries don't have a stigma against English and were never the Lingua Franca of Europe.

serpent venin

a hero betrayed by his homeland

IDK man, I was thinking of naked snake because of the "refused to shake the president's hand" thing, and venom snake's not that appropriate until he goes looking for revenge.

But it's more well known so what the hell

France is pretty much Africa at this point

Wasn't he on crutches?

Whol western europe is ME/Niggerland
But North America isn't better my chink freunde
>t. Pole abroad

The Furious Frog

Roll for Judge Fred.
As I said in the last thread I did not find his identity, if a fellow frog can find it that would be great.

With which city did you exchange ?

Its just the city tho right? The countryside of Europe is still white? Mudslimes and nigs hate greenery

8 dan in art school.

Hes clearly supporting himself by holding crutches. Did anyone else actually watch the video? he can't shake hands or he'd fall over.

Where are you from in Canuckistan? Here in Alberta few mussies already went "Missing" because they decided that they were tough and picked fights with the blue collars.

Meh.

Only to some extend.
After being in uk i'm sure they're starting to move to smaller cities/towns/villages. In netherlands is the same.

West is dead... I'm affraid you are next

F

He told in an interview that he did it on purpose.
Nothing to do with the crutches

youtube.com/watch?v=6QR7aLIzI0E

Rural ontario but I grew up in the GTA

Yeah then explain why he shook the next Guy's hand

My family hosted a german foreign exchange student a few years back. I was excited because it was going to be a girl and imagined her being blonde and gorgeous. instead we got what you described and she wouldn't let us have pork in the house and threatened to call the exchange people if we ever brought anything pork in. we also weren't allowed to watch television when she was around and she forced my mum and sister to wear burqas in public.she also had a 'call to prayer' alarm clock that went off every morning at 5 am and woke the whole house up. she also forced us to practice the no eating part of ramadan. she also threw out all of our bibles and family beach photos (i think because my mum was in a bikini). she also threw her dirty toilet paper on the floor next to the toilet, im not sure if that was a german thing or a muslim thing- but she forced me to clean it up every week because she said it was dirty and she wasn't allowed to touch it.

that was a long summer.

Mr President...I'm already a demon.

f

apologies then. good for him!

>Daech.

Fuck you, cuck. It's called ISIS or IS not "Daech".

Stop using jewish vocabulary you fucking shabbos !

You're absolutely pathetic if you just accepted all of that, but I don't believe the story anyway

Be a man next time and treat her how her family would treat her
With regular beatings

>forced
You have a pathetic family

Insulting and threatening a law enforcement officer ?

That will be 10 year in an isocube, Ahmed

she was very intimidating.

Rerolling for

Henri the last man standing

please tell me this is satire.

I would have called her bluff and made her call the "exchange" people 3 days in.

my mum was afraid she'd claim we were abusing her, so we just put up with it. my mom said she kind of enjoyed wearing the burqa because she didn't have to worry about doing her hair or makeup. i still wish i knew what the deal was with the toilet paper though, that felt downright abusive to me.

do you not flush toilet paper in germany?

F

are you kidding me? Germans are literally the cleanest and most orderly people on the planet.
She was bringing the third world into your home and you didn't have the nerve to call her out on it? fucking pussy.
The entire point of the exchange program is for people to learn foreign cultures, not bring other countries to middle eastern levels of culture (or lack of it).

I would have made her pick that shit up fucking instantly.

Jacques Bauer

Last Pierre Standing.

New York.

>she also threw her dirty toilet paper on the floor next to the toilet

Holy shit, our muzzie exchange students do the exact same bro. Is this some cultural thing? It's fucking nasty.

Well, I meant the french one.

I personnaly did an exchange with Tulsa, 2 times and there were happily no niggers nor muslims in my classroom, it was 10 years ago now, but that was mostly great, I just regret that I could not shoot guns there.

should have trained them like I train my dogs. Shove them into it face first.

At least the dogs are smart enough to learn not to do it again.

better edit

trip name him

>A muslim woman forced my entire family to act under her rules in our own hoyse.

You must end yourself.

I bet left side already cries and they will kick him out from police.

Fuck off with your naked frog. Punished baguette sounds better

Man, they encouraged it here. Pretty much told everyone to just ignore it and let them continue. Shit, even the nigger sjws were pretty disgusted.

I don't get why muslims can do anything they want. If I throw my shit paper on the ground I'd probably be expelled but they can do it and it's encouraged. The west is losing it's mind.

united colors of beneton.
only nigger. doesnt seems that united

Punished Frog

whoever encouraged it was an idiot.
an animal does not get trained unless you force it, otherwise it will run around wild and unchecked.
just like a Muslim.

What you don't realise is that that cunt literally thought of you guys as below her, and you literally allowed her to trample all over you.
Throwing out bibles and family beach photos? I would have had her arrested by that point.

Your enabling and submissive attitude is literally what is allowing them to take over Europe, and then the world.

Its happening to your entire continent.

>French Policeman refused to shake French President's and PM's hands - Dredd Edition
Dredd edition you say?

praying in the street again Ahmed ?

that will be death sentence, effective immediatly...

I want that kind of cop here, right now, context ?

We didn't know what we were getting into. But you have to admit my mum had a good point i.e. she'd frame it as if we were abusing her and it would probably ruin my reputation at school. my poor sister got the worst of it though because she had to wear the burqa to school all summer and around town and other girls gave her hell for it. she lost a lot of friends.

Look at that PM cuck trying to intimidate him. Fuck these traitorous bastards.

>context ?
Daily business in Brazil. Just like pic related, check how the clerk does not give a shit because he is used to it.

If more men stood up for their values and defended their honour like this frenchman, the world would be a less corrupt place.

Honour him Sup Forums

you guys are non white jungle subhumans
we are talking itt about real people
so you can't compare

Only thing you Brazilian monkeys can do right

You're probably in Minnesota and your family has Swedish roots. Kys senpai.

>all non whites are subhuman
>how can we fix white women
You guys are a joke.

PM asked him why he did that and proposed to shake hand again, "no desire to shake your hand, on the contrary" he responded.

After that he tried to explain the lack of personnal and material, then PM suddenly BTFO because he didn't want to give him coverage.

It's funny because every cameras just continued to follow the president, if it wasn't for the later interview of the policeman by a audience-hungry national traditionally right-wing media, nobody would have known...

Judge Le Pain, former baker joined Police Force to get rid of shitskins

they are used to being treated with force.
Had you stood up on day one and tile her that "This is America, land of Bibles and Bacon, if you don't want to respect our culture, you can fuck right back off to germanistan", you would think have had to deal with that bs.
Or she would have gone back and you would have had a much better summer.

not today pestdenta

>things that actually happened

I wasn't redpilled back then. I had no idea how muslims/germans are. she acted like the boss in the house and i just automatically assumed the roll of cuck/toilet paper cleaner.

she was kind of pretty too, which didn't help.

>you guys are non white jungle subhumans
Wrong, the cops are nearly all white, so is the upper ranks of our military.

And also, this is not about race you fucking dipshit, it is about maintaining law and order in your country. Can you honestly say France would not be doing better with all those refugees around if they had a strong police force such as ours?

Seriously Austria, unless you are going to give the world a new Hitler you are not really helping fix the crisis, so STFU and get to it!

>Only thing you Brazilian monkeys can do right
We can also maintain a healthy birth rate to prevent us from going extinct, guess we do it better than the europeans in that regard.

this can't be real

please tell me you are baiting for (you)s

Why do frenchies always put a space before adding an exclamation point to the end of sentences like this !

Le Pain

Police is not the problem as you can see from Punished Baguette. The problem come from their orders.

The governement is so low in public opinion, they have to wait the people to have the right mind to make a decision. For exemple, they wait for the people to be upset about the street protesters before authorizing the police to arrest them. Because if they do it right now, people will think they do it only to it only to silence their opposition.

Same thing for our sandniggers, they don't want to be called racist.

Globalist PC is killing us. Big decisions will now only come from the bottom of the society, not from the top.

Sadly it all happened.

F

>Globalist PC is killing us. Big decisions will now only come from the bottom of the society, not from the top.
Get to it then. Our police gets away with all sorts of brutality and power abuse, they do what is necessary to keep law and order and don't give a shit about the public opinion.

What you need is a police state, you have grown weak due to the years of peace and prosperity your country has enjoyed after ww2, your people have grown acostumed to that peace and prosperity, they do not realize that these individuals are actively destroying that.

If you do not deal with this soon, you will pay a great price in blood, and the loss of stability resulting from it will take generations to fully recover.

I will pray for the people of France, may god protect you from the invading hordes of heathens that threathen you!

>What you need is a police state
I believe I am educated on the subject and I'll just say I don't think anybody wants that.

Things get terribly dystopian if you live in a country that could actually excel at it like Britain. The main problem is once a state has the power to crack down on criminals so harshly, it's a hard thing to get rid of. That power WILL end up in the wrong hands at some point and you will find yourself on the receiving end of that aggressive brute force eventually. In the right hands of course it could be a beautiful thing, it's an emphasis on sweet, swift justice, but the truth is that power will be used for many swift injustices also.

No desire to shake your hand Mr President

I note you on my ethnic cleansing mercenary list, just below the serbians.

I consider that a necessary evil. It is true that police in Brazil beat up protesters and shit like that, but they also prevent the druglords from turning this country into Mexico or Venezuela, if we ever tried that PC shit here things would get so bad so fast that the army would intervene.

But yeah, good luck with maintaining your peacefull lifestyle with all those muslins around, im sure it won't end up far worse than a police state...

>I note you on my ethnic cleansing mercenary list, just below the serbians.
That is quite a honour! Thank you!

What a cuck

No desire to shake your hand Mr president

Here my dear froggies. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=-okvNT9Ap90&feature=youtu.be

You should modify the insignia by the way.

No desire to shake your hand Mr president

Listen, we are part of EU and have signe a lot of international treaty preventing us from this kind of outcome.

A perfect exemple would be our "Etat d'urgence", we are actually in an emergency state that allows police to arrest people on behalf of terrorism intent only. However the EU chart said that we cannot stay like this for more than 6 months...

Look britfag, if it's not the politician who decide to restore order, it will be the people. See the context behind our national anti-handshake hero. It was right after a married couple of police agent got stabbed to death in their home.

When police agents and their family will have enough, they will start punishing expedition. Order will be restored, by milicias or by police. But no civilization can survive in such chaos.

you must have made a mistake friend, that's clearly london

>SEBASTIEN
>SEBASTIEN
>SEBASTIEN
>SEBASTIEN

Redpill overdose, it's happening

edited the meme for Sebastien the resistant

>However the EU chart said that we cannot stay like this for more than 6 months...
Oh shit...

What the hell happens next? If you maintain the "Etat d'urgence" for longer than 6 months, will you suffer sanctions from the rest of the EU or some kind of punishment?

c'est pas le même gars hein ?

No desire to shake your hand Mr president.

It's not the same guy, at all.

we don't know his real name, so calling him Sébastien will do meme magic and force people to look for this video

youtube.com/watch?v=I4dU-HmwPck

Of Sébastien Jallamion, apparently a much more based policeman. Or we could have both, pic related. "Punished Sebastien" and "Henri Kebab Remover"

>tfw we got our national kebab remover