Dam.... this is deep

dam.... this is deep

"better shitpost on /r/tv some more"

She is one with the Force. The Force is with her.

Why doesn't Sup Forums ever having anything this epic?

Pure
Kino

Redditors do this so they can get those precious upboats and that sweet sweet karma

Whoa, thanks for the gold

I told them off for this shit but then I immediately deleted it since its Reddit and I don't want faggots sifting through my posting history. I never post on the big subs so I imagine triggering something like /r/movies or whatever would end badly once they read about how much of a deviant asshole I am.

can they convert upvotes/karma into money or something? what's the point?

What the fuck does gold and karma even do?

What a lame shithole.

>She is one with the Force. The Force is with her.

agreed. so sad he ded

now get out of here redditor

We have great pastas

Reddit literally makes me angry.

Fucking pathetic people who post on that site.

I can picture those pathetic outcasts, from 12 to grown men, sitting on there, waiting for an opportunity to be the first to post one of the multitude of stale memes that get recycled over and over and over on there.

Validation, like (You)s.

you can trade for Sup Forums pass

(You)s don't cost money. And nobody acts like they're something to worship.

EDIT: OH MY GOD IM CRYING RIGHT NOW THANKS FOR THE GOLD! 2016 ALMOST ISNT THE WORST YEAR EVER NOW :)

the question on everyones mind...who gets laid less, redditors or 4channers?

reddit being reddit. shocking

have a (You) from a VIP Sup Forums user

Reddit has better quality posts than Sup Forums.

That's a ridiculous question since both sites are infested with normies. No different than facebook.

>nobody acts like they're something to worship
(You)s are the only reason that anyone posts here.

so gay

Checked.

Whoa. How did you edit your post?

reddit gold unlocks features and is like if the Sup Forums in-line extension was exclusive to Sup Forums pass users, you can also gift it to others so retards use it as a super-upvote that costs them 5 bucks a pop.

Karma is just an e-penis, it does literally nothing (except some boards automatically ban you if you're e-penis is too small). Worse yet, people spend years trying to earn it and then some shitheel gets 10,000 for uploading a fahnny picture of their dog that makes it to the front page.

someone explain i don't get it
this

Trust reddit to make a rape joke out of someone's death.

feel free to go back there

(You)re goddam right and I wish I had some Kyber crystal gold to give you for this comment

EDIT: ok guys, I get it. Kybers are out of style now. stop spamming my inbox