WW2 as race war and Aryan genocide

When will we start calling WW2 for what it really was?

ARYAN genocide commited by ANGLOS out of pure hatred and envy for the Aryan man's accomplishements.

Pic related
Anglo death squad executing 1.00.000 innocent ARYANS in cologne, 1945

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CLkq3
imgur.com/a/1miLt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get fucked aryans
>aryan leader was a vegetarian (aka low energy) and a failed artist manlet who killed himself

This is literally accurate.

I am proud of this statement made by my Dutch nigga

you mad turkroach

it's over, get over it.

Fuck you raciss.
The Aryans dindu nuffin

HAHAHA literally a Turk and proud

I wonder how many hour you put into mass producing these, keep it up, I find it funny that a fat Turk is sitting in a dark room scratching his ass and screaming over the internet that Turks are white
my Great Grandfather fought in the middle east during WW1, he helped destroy the ottoman empire, you mad

>Anglo seriously asks himself why every human hates his race

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN!

You wont kill any more whites

Daily reminder that, dresden never happened all casualties were victims of Typhus which spread due to lack of food and medicine, which was the Russian's fault or something i'm not sure.

coming from a Turk, literally everyone here wishes Turkey was dead

Cry me a river, kraut.

Your pic is wrong hans, you lost both world wars and you say god is on your side?
Clearly not

>(((You)))

flags don't tell anything about the poster

these posters have been identified as ANGLOS on vacation or proxies

Yo Germany, you know you lost WW2 right? It's time to wake up and join the real world again.

post all anti anlgo propaganda I formated my disk.

You fail to disprove my last statement, instead, you call me a Anglo.
>Kraut Intellectuals

imgur.com/a/CLkq3

imgur.com/a/1miLt

I'll post the ones separately that are not covered by the imgur links in the next minutes

Aryan is a pheotype that is most commonly found in the nordic regions today.

There are 3 white races. Alpine, Aryan, and Mediterranean.

Meds are the smartest.

Alpines are kind of shit

and Aryan possess altruistic genes and propensity towards mysticism and art.

The aryan genes allowed them to rise above the lesser races and hold leadership status in places like India where they were at the top of the caste system.

By the time Hitler was in power Aryan genes were only pure in a few places in Europe.

Anglo-Saxons are a group that actually does have Aryan genes. Anglo-saxons are tribes and not phenotype. Hitler wanted an alliance with England as it does have a volume of Aryan genetics.

Russis and the slavs were considered a mix of alpine and mongolian genetics with a significant amount of aryan genes mixed in.

This is why the Nazis allowed for germanification of the conquered slavic peoples with plans to move the more mongoloid ones east to populate the USSR which would still be lead by Stalin who would control everything east of Moscow.

A 'pure' aryan has blonde hair blue eyes and young 'baby face' looking features. Hitler himself did have blue eyes and young looking features but also had darker hair.

He was not a pure aryan. His vision though was to create a state that allowed the Aryan phenotype to flourish and become dominant in Germany again because he saw that these genetics were superior and would allow the existence of the great minds needed to solve problems like overpopulation and other great scientific problems the future earth would need.

Aryan phenotypes externally demonstrate young looking smaller features with lighter hair blue eyes and less hair. Slighlty diluted genes may be blonde at birth but darken with age.

Compare this to a Turkroach who is dark greasy and hairy.

Most of the people in England, Germany, Scandinavia, and northern france have some or all of these features

>Anglos
>white

pick one

kek, like that one.

I'm a man with Anglo and German heritage. One grandfather was in the US Merchant Marines in WWII, the other was a munitions guy in the Wehrmacht. Knowing this, I think I have the ability to fairly and without bias say that OP is fucking retarded. I'm incredibly sympathetic to the 20th century Germans, but ffs the British already had an empire that spanned the planet before the Krauts even got into the colonialist game. Stick to beer fests and removing kebab instead of trying to talk smack. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Looks like Aryans just dispute facts, like niggers
How the mighty has fallen

>Anglos
>control the Jews

if only.

I'll admit, you're a smart one. When the great Anglopocalypse occurs, I'll make sure I kill you last, Aryan.

We will DESTROY you first, Anglo BLOOD

>PIC RELATED
>PIC RELATED

its a educational thread, I for one had no idea about the anglo involvement in the aryan genocide. I think we need to gas the anglo desu.

see this thread is intended to EXPOSE the ANGLO involvement in ARYAN genocide

We won't, loser.

if aryans are so superior, how did they get genocided?

me: +1
you: -9001