Why do russian girls love CHIs so much?

why do russian girls love CHIs so much?

can't resist the BCC

Ancient siberian connection

Why is it russian girls in particular who crave Chicano cock though? I think other European women aren't like this

no womans can resist it

they just know who will be your next president

Slavs are niggers. They have low standards.

and you are fits

Why did you steal this technology from us you commie fuck?!?

""Russian version"" for reference

Дec-пa-cитo

Slav girls are really anjel...
how do i marry her?

Have average (8"x6") chicano cock

>gringas
Not a true chicano. Get this bullshit outta here homie.

Las mujeres rusas no son blancas pendejo

CHIcano here. It pains me knowing this Ukrainian qt I got close to likes me and there's nothing i can do as she's back in Ukraine

>foreigners dating eastern euro women

Yeah, if you post shit like that, you will summon notorious cuck-poster. You really like cancer or what?

Go to her and start a beautiful life
There's nothing here in the US worth staying for

can confirm

t. online 'dating' (I'm actually just flirting with her but she thinks we are bf and gf) a blonde Russian girl who's planning to come to argentina next year.

she's got something called дaчa which is like a summer villa so she must be wealthy or some shit.

stop posting this shit. fucking disgusting.

Actually every Russian has dachas even the poorfags

Shit meme desu

I think you mean LCC

I'm in a conflicting situation and I won't get into the details. I've considered that. I met her in a Summer work program so she wants to reapply for that as she'll be turning 21 and it'll be her last chance. If it goes through she told me she wants me to stay with her

Have you BEAN'd her yet?

Long CHI Cock?
Large CHI Cock?

The term you want is TCD (thick spic dick)

Nah when I met her I was 19 (she was 18) and I still had a somewhat childish outlook on life. Plus I was suicidal and my long time girlfriend had just broken up with me so I was torn up about that. I told myself not to get too close as she'll be gone in 2-3 months and I'll never see her again, and to treat her well since she might be frightened of being in a foreign country so far from home. I think that stuck with her

You turds are half native manlets. Big dongs isn't in your genes.
Shhhh let them learn through failure.

U mad?