Death Grips is Racist

Are JPEGMAFIA and Milo really the ONLY ones who're /woke/ on this issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you like to fish?

TELL

what site is this

Who is this fuccboi?

>black guy is so white he looks like a mexican nerd
>complains about a rap artist using the word nigga

Literally who the fuck cares

this is the oldest shit, like 2014-2015

I like Milo's music a lot (JPEGMAFIA on the otherhand is like a shitty version of Milo trying to be DG but failing hard af, but w/e) but I think he's pretty ignorant on Death Grips seeing as he has literally no clue what the meaning of the album name is, who named it that, anything.

t. whitelet

he's trying and failing to turn his neuroticism about being black and acting white into a strength. obviously it isn't working and he and milo always sound disingenous

this

Who is the one posting that collection of posts on the right side of the macro? Milo?

not only does he make shitty music, he's also a massive faggot, nice to know

>but I think he's pretty ignorant on Death Grips seeing as he has literally no clue what the meaning of the album name is, who named it that, anything.
Enlighten the rest of us instead of assuming everybody knows what you're talking about.

lol hi jpegmafia

Milo, one of the most low-IQ rappers in the game

literally who

nah

if you're such a brainlet that you can't unpack that yourself nothing I say is going to help you.

but here's a hint: context

milo looks like he needs to go through a nuclear transformation like the toxic avenger and he would come out as prince xD

Yo maybe he’s just entitled to his own opinion why are you guys all so butt hurt over this

Actually reading this thread it’s pretty obvious why he would have disdain for a lot of you guys

t. Milo.

Are the tumblr screenshots jpegmafia or milo

Milo

Are we not entitled to our opinions on his faggot-ass opinion?
faggot

tell me more

> and my heart breaks and it breaks and it breaks

jesus, what a faggot.

>can't back up his claim
>calls others brainlets

MC Ride is the frontman. He writes the lyrics. He's the face of the band. How is that in any way "token"? He probably chose the album title

this. in general people can't defend themselves. people just do shit / say shit without thinking about it, but don't want to seem stupid so they'll say shit like ,"if you're such a brainlet that you can't unpack that yourself nothing I say is going to help you".

Take that as, their point isn't too shitty to even defend and they know because they can't defend it that they're in the wrong...and move on.

Who the fuck would care about what this whiner has to say?

REEEEE a black guy associates with some white bois. REEEEEEE

>I'm so mad that this BLACK artist used the word nigga in songs that HE WROTE HIMSELF and will SING because there are white people making music with him
absolutely retarded.

>niggas on the moon who are blacker than milo will ever be
rofl

>insecure mulatto projects his racial insecurities onto others

wow what a shock

Hes super serious

Hes done with yall shit XD

White people, your tyranny isnt cute and i wont take it

Lmao Stefan is the SOUL LYRICIST so let the album title use words he would use.

If we were just all white, none of this shit would happen

god what a pathetic thing to get all offended over.

>has a poster of LotR
probably one of the biggest flashiest whitest movies in recent memory, which has a race system with some races damned as literally evil.

fucking hypocrite

it's a line from deltron 3030.

what does he think about this song
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

There's a difference between can't and won't
lol

he thinks its fine, unless the guy who made it has ever been in contact with a white person of course

>still caring about the artist
lol

t. white guy

>sus as fuck

>There's a difference between can't and won't
But it's more likely and would be safe to assume that you simply can't.

JPEGMAFIA is a whiny middle class faggot that acts broke and hard but can be knocked down by a gust of wind, he only got attention because he made a meme song with a mongoloid that couldn't rhyme.

prolly typo.....
but DAMN

nice typo

fuckers deleted black metal downtown thread
shit was dope

>shit was dope
What? Nothing happened

what the fuck is sus?

suss is out, m8

It should tell you something that the racism complaint regarding DG/NotM is non-existent outside of these two other black male rappers. I think the fact it could be raised in two independent instances and fall flat on its face both times is also instructive as to how difficult it is to take seriously.

There is an implicit dick-waving power play, maybe borne out of bitterness at how much more artistically accomplished Burnett is. They attempt to strip Burnett of his agency in order to portray him as the powerless victim of white exploitation (rather than a man creating work with his friends, who has an equal say in the output). But nobody is buying it. It's impossible to convincingly represent NotM as a white product appropriating black language, because - as anyone who actually listened to it realises - the entire record is defined by the linguistic and vocal stylings of a black creator.

well said, holmes.

haven't they revoked Milo's woke card after the sexual misconduct accusation?

“He’s acknowledging he’s a token”
Wow... it’s almost like Ride is using the title as a way to emphasize the tokenism you projected on him as a way to critique the unique position of being black in America that’s fucking crazy

Gsus4 resolves nicely to G

It's a reference to this
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
what gil scott- heron meant was, okay whitey's on the moon but what does that do for us blck people? and I think what stefan meant was okay it's 2014 and there can be niggas on the moon but still how much can that do for the black people still on the ground?

Also dg has still never once used the n word on of their songs.

To say "Niggas on the Moon" is an offensive title when one of their album covers is literally just a big ass uncensored white cock (yes i know there's a censored version) is literally retarded. Fuck Milo. Why is everyone named "Milo" a fucking faggot?
This guy, Milo Yiannopoulos, Milo Stewart... I mean what the fuck

same with the name skyler. every skyler ive met is a low test sensitive cuck with a jew fro who's mom is a hippie fat piece of shit who still is very sexually active at 45 and gives 0 shits about their kids, probably favoring alternative medicine like essential oils and shit over going to the doctor. may seem overly specific but also it's true

yeah you're not wrong

threads over we got a winner

fucking this, it's such a non-issue

the only skyler I've met was a girl and I fucked the hell out of her

Milo Aukerman is alright

as much as i love descendents... milo aukerman is a little cuck-ey. as much as i love his singing and social commentary and such, and descendents is great but... i mean the song hope and shit... that's really lame. he definitely gives off wimpy vibes

well said

Worst part is ghee doesn't even do that
It's literally only the title
And with that they also gave the option to say "the powers that b disc 1" for people who don't wanna say niggas on three moon
Ride doesn't use the n word as lyrics with death grips

Also this

God bless

just replying so even more people see this
/thread

>the black guy's screaming ruins the music of the 2 white guys

hmm making me tink

im fucking cracking up at the concept of this quadroon literally who actually thinking he's an authority on how black people should act

>Reeeeeeeeee black people and white people shouldn't make music together, I need segregation to protect me from whitey hashtag blacklivesmatter

Looking good Trevor