Anti-roastie music

chad here, go back to your containment board, loser

csh perfected this guys style

its sad because i can imagine the OP being socially clueless enough to let words like "roastie" slip out IRL. my condolences to your friends and family.

Imagine having this opinion

what a fucking stupid piece of slang

t.

I thought roasties were white women who fucked black men hence they become "roasted"

Synonymous with coal burner

Now youre telling me it means the same as what? Thot?

What the fuck even is a roastie? A girl whose not interested in you?

when the wife lets me play switch while she goes out on a fate

what the fuck

t.

I'm unsure what that means. Is there a really a term for girls with fat roast beef pussy lips? Because thats what im picking up from that image. Unless of course its a skin color deal? If thats the case then fuck man just use their proper slur.

Whys this shit gotta be so hard with yall

when i listen to this album i feel connected to the nature

Thats funny I listen to it and feel like going out in my yard and taking my shirt off

it has nothing to do with skin color you dumbass, it's girls pussy that looks like roast beef, but of course you wouldn't have known that because you've never seen a pussy in the whole 12 years you've been alive

i feel like dying and decomposing into a tree

It's a stupid term /r9k/ made up to describe girls whose labia looks like roast beef. They are retarded virgins so they think having a lot of sex changes what the outer part of the vagina looks like

You seem like someone whose upset about their roastie.

Thats not the dumbest thing ive ever heard, but its close.
In anyone sense how the fuck can anything be considered anti pussy lips like nigga what the fuck

Did you make this thread because you were bored?

>Did you make this thread because you were bored?

well, i mean, isn't that why all threads are made?

I view legitimate discussion and shitposts differently, but thats on me for forgetting where i was.

Jesus, the last time I've seen some legitimate discussion about music on the internet was like 2004 on an IRC.

this

i don't understand if this thread is full of ironic trolls pretending to be newfags or roasties, roasties or newfags