His sentencing is in 2 days

his sentencing is in 2 days

will uncle sam finally end his streak?

YUO CAN TAWWK SHIT ON THE INNANET BWOI

Its only right he gets sixty nine months.

Thats an appropriate bid for stat rape right?

I can't say I hate all Rap, but by God that guy looks like a fucking retard

Whats the last time a jail sentence has ruined a hip artists career?

My friend showed me one of his music videos the other day.

It was just tattoos, soon-to-be absent fathers, bitches, weed, guns, jewelry, retardation, and anime (seriously, this faggot had random anime clips in there).

After seeing that, I hope this faggot spends the rest of his life sucking Tyrone off in his cell.

big lurch

free bobby shmurda

shyne. but that was sean combs doing

>dissing hellsing station

god i hope so

I sure hope so

I didn't realize he had a court date coming up. Honestly if he gets locked up it'll bring back my faith in god.

shinigami and others have animu clips too

>he goes out in public looking like this
I hate the world.

>he goes out in public looking like this
I hate the world.

Wayne destroyed hip-hop.

literally says pussy nigga right on the front of his shit

really?? all the fags on Sup Forums say he is 'GOAT' and call you a wrong generationer if you say otherwise

actually it just says pussy on his shirt

the nigga is on his skirt

because it could only go south after the literal perfection that was 6 foot 7 foot

>YO HE RAW HARDCORE LEAVIN FRAUDZ ON DA OUTSIDE
Complete. Faggot.

Sup Forums is full of retards but that's not really the point. Michael Jordan destroyed basketball because everyone tried to be him when they didn't have his ability

>guy was excellent but that ruined everything because everyone tried to get on his level

shinigami is trash lmao

kys

He's a whiny lil peep rip off. Absolutely trash

sounds nothing like peep retard

xxxtentacion was put away recently iirc

Hi shinigami

6 Foot 7 Foot is unironically a 10/10 track.

someone is jealous

nope, he got off on house arrest

Yeah im sure his sentemcing is in a couple days

He will be sleeping in his bed at his parents house in a wealthy neighborhood while his record label comes up with some fake court documents

The system is corrupted af so they probably gonna throw the book at him

it was fun while it last

shit he likes hellsing? like him a little more i guess

good god wtf is that thing. kill it before it breeds

1 song is a streak?

>Under his plea deal, Hernandez must obtain his GED, refrain from posting sexually explicit or violent images of women or children to social media, and must not commit another crime for two years, among other injunctions

The Keke music video is full of sexually explicit stuff and in the Gummo video he's standing next to practical bales of marijuana

tayk

lmao nigga aint even graduate

>or children

What was this guy in trouble for? I don't keep up w/ meme rappers because I'm not a cuck and am in my twenties.

> According to the criminal complaint against Hernandez obtained by Jezebel, an 18-year-old Hernandez was part of a video in which a 13-year old minor "engages in oral sexual intercourse with the separately charged defendant Taquan Anderson, while the defendant, Daniel Hernandez, stands behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks. The child is nude in the video

Guy in OP is Hernandez

bobby schmurder

This is the kinda dude who does not do well in prison and that's just from how the kid looks let alone his charges.

Gary Glitter, he was having a comeback in the 90s.