/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOnQnbAR-aQ
instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=3FyedCP1fm4
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4195162/Hungry-foxes-start-eating-the-nations-cats.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yZpsn2j5JH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANIME

>The Commonwealth of Spracklen is a fledgling, orderly nation, renowned for its burgeoning teddy population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million Spracklenians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

>The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 13.2%.

>The strong Spracklenian economy, worth 260 billion bitcoins a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 52,109 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.

>Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Spracklen's national animal is the teddy.

>Spracklen is ranked 85,853rd in the world and 196th in The Glorious Nations of Iwaku for Most Eco-Friendly Governments, scoring 306.07 on the Dolphin Recycling Awareness Index.

Last

copied this into a word document, exported it to PDF, put it onto my iPad, and will read it tomorrow on the train :) thanks for posting

P H A T T

not really a fan of LSD

seems like a waste of an opportunity to MDMA

anyone know how to view the data of a directory file in linux? it keeps telling me . is a directory and won't let me do anything to it. i want to view the binary data of the directory file itself

I always forget that other countries didn't purge their wildlife of predators

anime

Severely attracted to her
youtube.com/watch?v=nOnQnbAR-aQ

yeah use a normal OS instead you fucking nerd

Season 2 of Tim Byrne has really picked up.

sue

We're bringing some back in places

anime

SHADILAY MY DUDES!

Saw a badger and a falcon on my run today

when is the next playstation due to come out?

might pick up a ps4 but don't want to spend if they're going to be reduced any time soon

>this is not a page for bullying leslie lewis, but is an attempt to turn her funny face into a meme

Imagine trying to show off by bragging how much mandy you do
I remember being 16 too
Embarrassing specimen that lad is, bet he's a proper annoying cunt on a come up too

>in Swiss

dressed up as a badger and used my pet falcon to distract this runner I stalk on the weekends just now

Join the /brit/ ps4 group

And tonight, let's enjoy life. Pitbull, Nayer, Ne-Yo That's right

not for a while la'

another 4 years at least

i meant leslie jones

good photo
of my sweaty face
hacking my laptop through Edge
flat in high wymcombe
i'm naked
haiku by Timothy James Byrne Sun 30 July in my rented flat in High Wymcombe

when I did 330 I was lying on the floor out of breath 2bh

Season 3 will be when hes sectioned/forced out of high Wycombe by an angry mob?

not even close to being a haiku

you are a twat

who is this goddess?

My name is Timothy James Byrne and I live in a rented flat and play instruments and I sing. My biggest achievement has to be the number of photos on my public Facebook profile. I love to take the same photo of myself on different days with variable face greasiness.

Does this exist? Reckon I'd be bullied

anime

some cosplay slut
acidjazzsinger on instagram

It did but it never took off so it was deleted
You can make a new one

>cats aren't retards
don't have to be to get hit by a speeding car, same thing with people
>foxes are scared of cats
not true
>no gypsies if you don't live in a shithole
gypsies go everywhere, shithole or not, hence why they're gypsies
>you bring just as many disease inside with you
factually incorrect
indoor cats will have a drastically lesser chance of catching parasites than their outdoor counterparts due to not eating wild corpses

literally stop chatting shit you know nothing about

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/?hl=en
peng russian girl

alright
also does your profile transfer across to a newer console with all your played games?

there is an idea of a Timmy Byrne, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

>tens of thousands of years of evolution
literally an oxymoron
lol

I'd be careful insulting people's knowledge if I used the phrase 'hence why'

youtube.com/watch?v=3FyedCP1fm4

Idk
Didn't have a PS3

how dare someone have genuine mental illness and be socially awkward, they must be punished and ridiculed severely

not an argument

had a wank to her leaked pics desu

>be Yank
>go to nearest breeder to look at kittens
>test out some Instagram filters on them, find one that responds best to the camera
>drown the others
>go home
>rip its claws out
>never let it out of my one bedroom apartment
>pick up its shit out of a box in the kitchen

can sure tell it's summer

foxes dont attack cats

You already posted this.

Why isn't there an app for tinder but just for people that explicitly want to have one night stands?

It was funny the first time
Not the second

do you know what an oxymoron is, lad?

right forget we don't use colloquialisms on /brit/ and we all use proper grammar/spelling/sentence structure

glad you could remind me of the rules on this nipponese nobbly knees forum

hence why isnt a colloquialism its just wrong

grim

Dry your eyes

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4195162/Hungry-foxes-start-eating-the-nations-cats.html

just got a pet fox

You arrive in London

Pics

evolution doesnt happen in "tens of thousands of years"

i hate tim because he takes selfies while also being ugly #teamlogan

>tims such a mad cunt he wont play piano with a dampener even after his neighbour was so friendly about it

inconsiderate cunt

she even made him a curry

gta v does la'

not sure about others tho

you should really have a next gen console by now...

there's some HD console coming soon, but who gives a fuck about that shit

That's America.

white slag BTFO

>Stephen Harris, a professor of environmental science at Bristol University, said, however, that increasing fox attacks on domestic cats was an "urban myth".
>"I have studied the behaviour of urban foxes for more than 35 years and have yet to see one attack a cat," he said. "Foxes are solitary by nature, so anybody claiming to have seen a pack of foxes attacking their cat is simply talking rubbish."

>isn't a colloquialisms
>is actually a very common colloquialism
hm yeah thinking an that

Hate Celtic
Hate the IRA

Love Tommy
Love pints

Simple
As

why though?

need a sauce on this

He doesn't eat curry

all of them look like gmod ragdolls

Cats are waste animals. Like rats, but bigger.

Any SE15 man in?

>77719255
someone fedora this

youtube.com/watch?v=yZpsn2j5JH0

tune

fuck off

only problem i with cats are fleas

HATE fleas, pain to get rid of

something wrong with your hands? do it yourself

there is no lower specimen on the planet than the contemporary wigger

LINK LINK LINK PLSSSSS

*mumbles 'rasheed' while looking at his phone*

>77719255
>someone fedora this

So many of my heroes are from or lived in Basel - such as Einstein, Jung, Albert Hofman, Hesse

i meant my playstation profile with all the trophies and stuff

>77719297
someone fedora this

>someone fedora this

thats why you keep your cat locked in a cloakroom
lives even longer than if you just lock it in your house

as uncivilised and dirty as this webm is, it's always funny seeing girls who think they stand even the smallest chance in a fight against a man

she should have known that blacks wouldnt care that shes a woman and would fuck her up

mdma is so good

what drugs are similar like it so I can do it instead

Just check his latest vids m8 he only posted it today