Brit/pol/ - Proud supporters of stronger IN Europe

TODAY'S NEWS ROUNDUP:
>British/French governments collude to block 250-vehicle refugees welcome "aid convoy" destined for Calais camp at Dover to avoid public backlash ahead of vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-36567396

>user found that during the 2003 Swedish euro referendum a pro-euro politician, Anna Lindh, was stabbed to death with all campaigning suspended after
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh#Assassination

>15 members of a paki rape gang jailed this afternoon, media refuses to talk about potential number of victims but we know the court processed 1,848 statements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

>Mi5 agent conveniently yells "death to traitors, freedom for britain" in court just days before we go to the polls
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36567005

>Petition to cancel referendum reaches 30,000 signatures
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123450

>Merkel demands moderate language after immigration debate leads to surge in leave vote
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/17/angela-merkel-urges-eu-referendum-campaigns-to-moderate-language

>2 polls out tonight: Opinium and YouGov
twitter.com/britainelects

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

>LEXIT: THE LEFT WING CASE FOR BREXIT
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=lbCqmY3daYE

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-44-would-be-delighted-if-britain-voted-to-leave-only-28-would-feel-the-same-if-we-a7089036.html
twitter.com/Abdul_ElHussain/status/744226641115648000
youtube.com/watch?v=ScXv_twy2E8
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36457120
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744236087770492928
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-36567396
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime lads

Like i said before this new thread...

This year could be either really shit or the best thing to happen in a while.

>Brexit
>followed by greece and other eurosceptic countries
>EU disintergrates by 2019
>Trump elected

Or

>Brexit fails
>European Army
>United States of Europe declared
>Rehabilitation Camps begin running
>Hillary Elected
>America disarmed, South takes it horribly sparking another civil war
>Turkey joins EU mass migration even more into UK, Germany and France
>Whites are minority in 2030.

If anyone here is feeling emotionally unbalanced and lonely, if anyone here feels the urge to assassinate a politician after immersing themselves in white-supremacist/nationalist sub-cultures.

Reach out for help

Not even joking.

The smaritans are really helpful and you can always contact your local gp (they usually have "emergency appointments" available on the day or day after you contact them)

BREAKING: Photo emerges of UKIP MEP Nigel Farage personally ordering the assassination of brave Remain campaigner Jo Cox

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-44-would-be-delighted-if-britain-voted-to-leave-only-28-would-feel-the-same-if-we-a7089036.html

NEW POLL

NEW POLL

NEW POLL

NEW POLL

strong rumours saying remain is over 10 points ahead in latest Yougov poll.

Britain Elects @britainelects 50m50 minutes ago
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 44% (-)
Leave: 44% (+2)
(via Opinium, online / 14 - 17 Jun)

Indoctrination.

Whoa... 1 post by this #JunckerFuncker

twitter.com/Abdul_ElHussain/status/744226641115648000

What did he mean by this?

SLOW AND STEADY
L
O
W

A
N
D

S
T
E
A
D
Y

kek absolves you of all sins brother if you check em

Don't listen to this troll my dad works for Yougov and says Leave is over 10 points ahead

Nope, didn't work. Too many immigrants in the system for him to seek help; did it 24 hours before the shooting.

Vote Leave to protect Mental Health care.

Brentford W.London reporting for duty.

>tfw you never experienced an early sexual experience
time I'm never going to get back

yeah well MY Dad works for SEGA and YouGov

Repeating digits say Brexit will happen.

I fully expect a remain majority vote and Hillary to win.

Nice things don't happen.

>Emotions for voting Leave were more negative after 2pm on Jun 15

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daily "Mister Gove!" post:
youtube.com/watch?v=ScXv_twy2E8

Sup Forums literally BTFO

How can you come back from this?

inster voting intention:
CON: 34% (-2)
LAB: 29% (-1)
UKIP: 19% (+2)
LDEM: 8% (-)
GRN: 4% (-)
(via ComRes, online /

THE FIRE RISES

Cant decide who is shitposting more

Golly gee the bait shitposting is strong today.

REMEMBER BROTHERS
NEVER SURRENDER TO THE CORNISH
THE WAR IS INEVITABLE
I'LL SEE YOU LADS IN TRURO
WE'LL FINISH THE CNLA ONCE AND FOR ALL

Westminster*

REMINDER: THE BREXIT REFERENDUM IS NON-BINDING

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36457120

>MPs 'considering using majority' to keep UK in single market

>There is a pro-Remain majority in the House of Commons of 454 MPs to 147.

>[some] say it would be legitimate for MPs to push for the UK to stay in the single market because the Leave campaign has refused to spell out what trading relationship it wants the UK to have with the EU in the future.

>Stephen Kinnock, the Labour MP for Aberavon, said: "If the British people voted to leave the EU that's one thing. "But can we really say that they voted for the devastation and destruction of the entire exporting sector of our economy? I don't think you can necessarily say that there's a democratic mandate for that."

Reminder to Brit-fags: even if "leave" wins, the government doesn't have to act.

>Just like with all other European nations which have rejected integration with Europe, the British government will ignore the will of the people for the benefit of the people.

I couldn't have imagined UKIP having this kind of popularity a few years ago. Regardless of the referendum result, I'm expecting an even bigger surge for Nige & the lads.

+2

>tfw you're 25 and never had sexual experience
>Ever
When I hear stories from others about adolescent sexual adventures they had it makes me die a little inside, like I'm half a person.

why is Gove so based

One(1)

OP got us good with the title lads.

There is also

>Brexit
>EU doesn't like it
>Cameron ordered by EU masters to hold another referendum
>Referendums keep being held until a Remain vote passes

REMINDER THAT LEAVE WILL WIN LADS

Then UKIP get 150 new recruits.

>UKIP win a landslide

CORNISH RECIEVE SUPPORT FROM SAUDI ARABIA
WE MUST DEFEAT THE CNLA JIHADIS

If they don't act, then the government get's toppled by the 50ish Pro-Leave MP's, a new one is elected and THAT one follows the referendum.

I'm not sure what your trying to meme here

>On Friday there will literally be millions of such posts

My god it's beautiful

The Tories have a majority of only 12 and were forced to offer a referendum to avoid mass defections to UKIP (which would have lost them the Lib-Dem marginals). Doing this would destroy the Conservative party permanently

Wierd how the numbers haven't changed significantly since the GE (except +5 ish to UKIP)

Seems people are pretty "meh" tier towards Cameron.

Even with the dead MP Remain seems to have no energy whatsoever for a fight

Leave still on course to win. The false flag has backfired.

>Dennis Skinner, beast of Bolsover, comes out as Leaver
>gets fuck all attention

How many dads do you have?

How does one keep going after the constant paki rape gangs?

Children, children, children.....
You really are becoming an embarrassment with your three-an-hour "ayup lads its Brexit lads woowoo we're on our way to fucking Wembley" threads.
For fucks sake READ WHAT YOU POST BEFORE YOU POST IT.
Read down this Independent article a little way. You will find the sentence:

"Polling was carried out online on Wednesday and Thursday this week, with 192 out of 2,046 interviews carried out after the news of the attack on Jo Cox, the Labour MP."

In other words, children, THIS POLL IS NOW COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY OBSOLETE. Less than 10% of its respondents responded after the event that began to change everything and NOUGHT PER CENT responded after the event that REALLY changed everything: Mair's getting up in court and saying he did it for Britain.

I know that you WANT it to happen, children. But it won't. Accept it and retire with dignity.

But above all STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD WITH YOUR INFANTILE SPAMMING FOR A LOST CAUSE BY POSTING POLL RESULTS THAT DONT MEAN ANYTHING ANY MORE.

unfortunately the existence of lexiters is inconvenient for the left liberal muh racism narrative

Labour are just providing the most pathetic opposition since the early 1930's. Cameron could gun people down and still scrape a majority.

Why does he pronounce "order" so strangely?

Why would the new Labour-led government of Corbyn follow the referendum?

Gertcha!

>death to traitors, freedom to Britain

What did he mean by this?

?REMINDER THAT CAMERON SECURED A "SPECIAL DEAL" FROM THE EU THAT WAS SO BAD THAT THE REMAIN CAMPAIGN DITCHED IT IMMEDIATELY

How's about that temporary red card on migrant benefits guys that all the other nations councils must all unanimously agree on?

>twitter.com/britainelects/status/744236087770492928
Westminster voting intention:
CON: 34% (-2)
LAB: 29% (-1)
UKIP: 19% (+2)
LDEM: 8% (-)
GRN: 4% (-)
via ComRes, online / 15 - 16 Jun)
If we're lucky, we might actually get TWO MPS by 2020.

Why can't our politicians have bants like these?

>Fresh
>Euro
>butthurt

Vintage

Because the new intake of MP's would be overwhelmingly Leave, or they'd be de-selected.

Skinner is a senile old fuck regardless, he shouldn't be anywhere near parliament

2, my Daddies love each other very much

Rough translation
>I have been made into a patsy to derail the referendum

NEW POLL FROM BRITAIN ELECTS LADS

everyone loves him, and thinks he's great, in his safe seat

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-36567396

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Fucking lefty faggots BTFO

#banter

Looks like I'm voting remain now lads

This, the guy is a dinosaur and relic of Britain's old Union dominated past
>yfw Parliament was full of these fuckers prior to 1979

Really makes you think huh... guess I have a #RemainTumour now

we need to spam that shit around a hell of a lot more, its leftists that are in the majority on social media, spewing literal lies and half truths,

even the fucking morning star commie rag wants out but no one seems to know. weve got to break their right = in, left = out narrative

Memeing aside we'll probably get 3

Clacton, Thurrock, and I'm pretty sure Nige will throw his hat into the ring again in South Thanet

>+2

>+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2 >+2

BREAKING: Photo of Ed Milliband's thoughts at the funeral of Dame Lady MBE OBE Baroness Jo "Diana" Cox MP MEP

Could UKIP nab some green voters with an energy policy centred on national quality of life? e.g., lower emissions in cities.

It's surprising that they're only behind by about 5% with a radical like Corbyn in charge. Though the division wih Blairites has been rather low key with the referendum, so it's not like they've had major publicity.

>REMINDER THAT LEAVE WILL WIN LADS
Leave will loose.And when i say loose i mean loose real hard with 99% for remain and 1% for leave.

Pointless poll, over half of it is from before Jo's death.

lmao! 2DAD!!1

>tfw Remain wins by under 1000 votes
we'll see some serious shit if that happens

THE SALTY FRENCH STRIKE AGAIN

Death to those who put non-brits/migrants before British citizens.

Greens aren't pro-environment they're Commies

so let's view this remain list in order

>Obama - nignog shill
>EU shills
>sneaky commie chink
>a poo
>"let the refugees" Just-in (the door) Trudeau
>some maori somoan fatty probably
>le no refugee slanty man
>UN leader
>NATO bellend
>career politicians
>bankers
>degenerates

fuck off poland

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. A person willing to unironically vote Green is the sort that believe anything short of spread your daughter's ass open for migrants is literal nazism

What's this about loose leaves?

If the vote is ignored I honestly expect the Queen to join the game and disband the government (which she has the constitutional right to do) on grounds of not fucking listening to the people and calling new elections immediately. UKIP landslide of course inevitable.

No.

The Green party isn't about the environment.

did they have to record that as his stated name?

kek

I'd call this list satire if I hadn't seen it shared 5 separate times on Facebook in the past 3 days

Did you forget about the delegates, Donald?

FUCK!

I'm now a #JunckerFuncker

>VOTE LEAVE SO MORE MPs DON'T END UP LIKE JO

Nigel Farage email to The Telegraph

I'm a #CruzMissile now