Do you consider yourself to be patriotic?

Do you consider yourself to be patriotic?

I don't think my cunt's values and principles are the best for everybody, but I'd kill a nigga to defend it. I'd rather not but I would if needed.
>inb4 you're fighting 4dajews

yes. the united states is the best country in the world and i plan to serve in the military soon

No.

lol no

Good goy go and die for Israel just like Mr. Goldberg wants

not really, if i was actually patriotic i wouldn't just defend it online and go outside and do social work or some political shit to help it

no

She has a great body but a manly face

>go outside and do social work or some political shit to help it
you don't even have to do that. Just being a productive member of society (not a fucking NEET) helps.

I want to lick her so bad

Patriotism is an ideological drug, under the influence of which a person commits terrible savage acts for free, acts which actually cost many millions of euros. It's actually a very bad thing. It is necessary to eradicate it, not to cultivate it. Because for every patriotism there is another patriotism, which has more warheads.

He has a great body and a manly face
I want to lick him so bad

It's extremely hard to love that France...

>She has a great body
her tits are shit and her ribcage is too big

I'm a nationalist :)

Yes.

No, I don't feel any deep connection with my people or this country.
I relate to the international elite or I guess highly educated workers.

No.
Woke as fuck, tovarishch.

im the other runt that spams pics of her
i love my entire folder of webms and pics of her ;^(

*lost
i love them too though

no
you fucking brainwashed retard

You're confusing nationalism and jingoism with patriotism, you daft bastard

Different shades of the same shit.

YOU
DAFT
BASTARD

A little, little bit.

very

Yes I'm a patriot.

Yes. I'm the one of few people on this American website that actually like America.

t. donald trump

America is the greatest country in the world but it's not as great as it was and we need to drain the swamp to make it great again.

Yes, I'm not an edgy teenager who thinks he has it all figured out.

not really, there's not really much to be proud of in this country.
ironically though, I'd defend norway, sweden, iceland etc since they are my brothers.

Till death.

>lives in one of best countries in the world
>tee hee there is nothing to be proud of because we dont have nature XD

kys

>best countries in the world
a functional economy doesn't mean we're one of the best countries in the world. we have our own problems and many people here are very miserable.

I love a certain idea of Germany but I wouldn't go through fire for this particular incarnation of my nation. It's the most mediocre interpretation of bourgeois ethics out there.

Es lebe das geheime Deutschland!

which region are you from? would you want it independent if it was possible?

I'm from Hessen and live in Saxony. And no, I wouldn't. Separatism in Germany is a meme that only some fringe Bavarians subscribe to.

To put it concisely: I am not a patriot because I am patriotic.

fuck off nog

Yes. Portugal is the best country in the world and I pretend to join it's military academy soon.

No, but I don't hate America.

I want to be but since britain is fucked anyway and no one else but rorkes are patriotic here I can't.

Stay strong, m80

Damn...that's deep as fuck, especially coming from a Russian.

Depends on what do you mean by "partriotism",

Also this.