The film is called jurassic park, but that's actually a misnomer. In fact...

The film is called jurassic park, but that's actually a misnomer. In fact, the dinosaurs came from all periods of the mesozoic era.

>"Actually whites are more akin to the apes than us blacks, just look at their hairy bodies!"
WDHMBT?

>that bit on that talk show where he proposed a new system of government based on rational thought

Never cringed so hard in my life. Unless he's talking about matter and stars and shit, this guy should shut up.

Please elaborate

Whites = chimps
Googles = gorillas
Chinkers = orang utans

Well we could use a government like that right now, except the exact opposite was elected.

What is this from? Link?

This is like something my 14 year old enlightened atheist cousin would proclaim at Thanksgiving dinner to get attention

did he really say that

>not being a citizen of rationalia

>It's ironic that those films are called "Star Wars", because in the entire history of the universe, no stars have ever fought any wars. Neither have any planets, galaxies, atoms or particles. In fact, the only things that have ever fought wars...are humans.
To be fair this quote actually did change my perspective

He thinks he could be a better president

>Dawkins
Mega dropped

>tfw genocide, rape and stealing are perfectly legal in Rationalia

I remember 9gag saying the country should be led by scientists.

The stupidity of those people is astonishing.

dawkins has achieved more in his lifetime than you could ever hope to

the weight of the evidence obviously supports it

Is there any one human who encompasses Redd.it as a whole more than NDT?

even more leddit than chris pratt and bill nye

Kek

there is no materialistic empirical evidence that says anything about those things or law and justice system in general, but feel free to provide it if I'm wrong

really makes you think

He's also a high-and-mighty asshole whom I would never trust with running a country.

Neil is just buttmad because he's not athletic enough to be a linebacker/TE but not fat enough to be a lineman.

Because people enjoying and watching sports is the problem and we should belittle them for it.
Fucking twat.

That's fine, in rationalia everyone gets split into different control groups and see which way works better. So for rape, there'd be two groups, one where you can just rape whenever and it's fine, and another where you can never rape and after a month or so we see which one is better and just go with that. It's called the scientific method.

Weight of evidence says that retards are a drain on society, rationally speaking, they shouldn't be allowed to live as a burden.

don't ants have giant wars between hives?

He was a wrestler. Neil's just a sperg with a twitter

I love when by trade scientists act so superior, but can't grasp basic human tendencies.

Yes. We we should also get rid of television, movies, literature, etc

>With a twitter
I wonder what Sagan would have become with a twitter account. Would have he been posting the same shit?

>there is one guy twice

this kind of shit triggers me

I wouldn't call them *wars* but ants from separate colonies will fight if they find each other iirc.
Chimp tribes have been known to go to war. They form packs and hunt other males while they're foraging.

experiment with no initial hypothesis does not prove anything. and "better" is not an objective indicator, what would be exactly measured to determine which system is more desirable? there woul certainly be better birth rate in rape kingdom, so looking at big picture actually supports rape kingdom. unless Rationalia is overpopulated, then evidence would support genocide to bring population to more optimal level.

Read the book if you're gonna try and be a smartass about it. Book Hammond doesn't give a shit about the science so much as the splendor. As a natural showman he knows that Jurassic appeals to normies

Scientists and engineers are often successful outside of their fields of study - look at Bill Gates. They couldn't do any worse than your silver spoon businessman who got ahead through nepotism.

Reminder that the only reason he didn't fail his PhD is because he claimed that his supervisor was a racist. It had nothing to do with the fact that Le science blackman didn't do the minimum work required of him apparently

this gave me goosebumps, like MLK all over again

>implying he has time to read books

someone has to invent flying cars

>Neil deGrasse Tyson is a literal nazi

WTF I love him now!

just do a survey at the end where you rate your experience of getting raped on a scale of 1-10

>I love the smell the Universe in the morning.

What did he mean by this?

he likes being alive for another day or something

there is no evidence that laws encouraging or discouraging an act should be made based on desirability of that act

ok sending a chimp to a university was hilarious at first but its time to stop

Okay here's what you do. Split everyone into two groups, and in one, you make things that are desirable illegal, and in the other, you make things that are desirable legal, and after a month or whatever, you fill out a survey on your experiences.

ACKTCHUALLY

You know there are stupid and dangerous scientists right?

Being one doesn't guaranties intelligence and political talent.

You guys wouldn't bat an eye at these tweets if a white guy tweeted them.

Not going to lie, former citizen of Rationalia here, and it's hilarious watching Tyson crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let this guy post on twitter anymore.

>t. Caesar

Only niggers need this much attention

experiment is methodologically flawed and also unconstitutional because there is no evidence that such experiment would help to better organize society, and no empirical evidence that better organized societies are desirable while we're at that.

>says the man who went through college on a wrestling scholarship

I wonder how he feels about pedophilia and racism

>implying your constitution matters in rationalia

Literally any argument you post is defeated by just splitting into teams and seeing which one does better.

Liberals think scientists and economists are a magic group of unbiased people and we should all listen to them because they are experts.

but such splitting should be warranted by empirical evidence that it should be done per Rationalias constitution. and there is none.

Who is the greater thinker Neil or Jaden Smith?

Alright, here's what we do. We split your constitution into two pieces and stomp on it a whole bunch cause it's a fucking stupid piece of paper. Then we fill out a survey.

>Better
Nice ambiguous term

well, if we ignore the one and only rule on which Rationalia is based, there is no need to do any surveys since it's offcially a lawless state now and we can go straight to genocide.

>all atheists

D R O P P P E D

>give israel russia's nukes

jaden as UN secretary general when?

>Liberals
>listening to economists

>war is just a peaceful way of solving conflict
what did he unironically mean by this?

Damn jaden is far more advanced than all beings.

>Inanimate matter is incapable of engaging in warfare

WHOAH, my mind is BLOWN
Isn't science AWeSOME??
SCIENCE!! FUCK YEAH !!!

>he hasn't even seen Episode 7

starkiller bases what are they lmao

kek this

I don't know either, I can at least understand what he's trying to say for the other two, but I don't have a fucking clue what he meant by that.

He says the system is retarded, but he lives in that system

I think chimpazees have regular territorial fights, but I'm not sure

Define "war"

Yes we probably would be more advanced if we all slaved away 24/7 like good little drones, unfortunately that isn't very liberal for anyone involved.

There's something like a point, but peaceful is the wrong word to phrase it with and it depends on the kind of "war" you're talking about. Total war for example excludes any sort of policies.

"Standard" war however is declared officially when a conflict can not or refuses to be resolved through diplomacy or other means.
The thing is there's an official declaration to begin with because war as bloody as it is still has its rules and purposes, pure conflict without those limitations would be more like complete conquest or genocide.
Instead of armies, targets, objectives and all that you just kill whoever's in your way until no one's left or fighting back with or for what little is left is self-defeating.

someone should have taken a bat to you a long time ago

Bill Nye gets shit on all the time

No, he would be to busy doing research and making science interesting to normies.

>people wouldn't love flying cars or invent new sports around them if they existed

>and picture the time as a flowing rivverrr and on the riverrr are little cookie men riding in the streams like the turtles in the Finding Nemo film - these represent people as minutes pass

By theory of evolution it's not about how you produce offspring, but just that you do produce offspring. Rape is a perfectly acceptable method if it allows you to spread your genes onto the next generation, and it's already been proven to be 100% effective. Genghis khan is the reason we don't need any tests to prove it if work ever again.

Actually most dinosaurs came from the Cretaceous period. The early Jurassic and Triassic periods were known to be bereft of dinosaurs and it's wildly thought they flourished worldwide obviously closer to their eventual preserved extinction at the peak of their age rather than earlier. (so yes, the title is definitely incorrect at least)

The Mesozoic era contains all three eras, but it has always been the Cretaceous period which contained the vast amount of dinosaurs we take for granted as general knowledge these days.

You'd need a lot of new executioners for that creating a lot of jobs. Win-win.

This would not end well for Mr. Tyson and his ilk if it was handled the way he proposes. But I'm sure they believe they would be noble and just in their rationale.

Besides, the original US constitution is exactly that; amended when evidence is put forth that it needs to be.

Or at least, that's how it was designed.

That's shit logic pham
>society should be led by intellectual elites
>at one point in time, intellectual elites thought communism was actually viable
Just stop

>society fails to actualize a proposed model
>somehow the proponent is wrong
Et tu, Brutus?

>All policy shall be based on the weight of evidence

So, exactly what we have now.

They should team up and call themselves The Unfuckables.

God damn I fucking hate that guy. Bill Nye too.

This was an entertaining read, thanks lads for being rational(ia) about the whole thing (speaking subjectively, of course)

This is exactly -- EXACTLY -- what the US Constitution was an attempt at. It's like these retards think they're the first ones to believe in reason, as if it hasn't been a defining feature of civilization for the past three thousand fucking years.

This is why you should always start with the Greeks.