/CHI/

i love you guys even if u hate me edition

just got home from work
bleh I'm too lazy to deal with car shit right now. I'm going to spend this weekend playing vidya.

nice user at least you get to enjoy your weekedn

please reply

How come chi fucking threads are not banned from Sup Forums? Fucking mods

They are.
He keeps re-making them.
*posts*

at work

why do hate me? what have I done to you? I just need something to pass the time

CHI
Things remain the same, meh.

at least they aren't getting worse for you

wetbacks need to be euthanized

i like those thread

That's something I guess. Though when i'll try to make things better it is probable that i'll make things considerably worse, that is how it has usually went down anyway.

Kek, my vato I has nuthing against you, la raza por siempre, homie

i feel like you have a bigger chance at making things better than I do
ok thank u italy

I am sorry to see you sad user

CA

how many CHIboos did you see today?

Why are they banned? They are Sup Forums related

mods hate me

bump

>mods hate me
I guess dubs confirm

Soy Aleman

jaja

You have to go back.

Me da tristeza esa imagen :(

KYS CHICANO TRASH

Es como me tratan ustedes

Usted no esta en españa, y en españa a quien se desprecia es a los moros, a los latinos, la mayoria os tenemos aprecio.

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

Pd: No vengais en masa

Bueno, mejor no vengais.

Qué? Nos odias o no?

Depende de si pertenezcais y os unais otra vez al IMPERIO, o no.

Carajo, no, puedo usarte para un sacrificio para complacer a nuestros DIOSES

>when you see a group of mexican children and one of them turns around and you realized it's actually a group of middle aged mexican men
Were the aztecs 2 feet tall or something? Is it the food down there? What's the explanation for this phenomena?

spaniards are all manlets

JAJA UN CHICAGO QUE CAGADO

Pero que no los americanos son descendientes de los britanicos? Ambos tienen el Imperialismo en las venas y ambos no son eticos.
Were the aztecs 2 feet tall or something? Is it the food down there? What's the explanation for this phenomena?
Natives were basically brown east asians that combined with ugly Manolos and thats how Mexicans were born.