Holy fuck this show is based

holy fuck this show is based

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/tj-miller-arrested-donald-trump_us_584b1e9ce4b0bd9c3dfce4a4
twitter.com/Middleditch/status/797606410339033089?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=KSIzKhUtZgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based on shit

Nu-Male the show

REKT

are you retarded? you didn't even list the shows name. you just posted some twinks and thought people would already be in the loop of this homo shit.

showname is Glee

The actors politics don't align with my own so therefore I can not enjoy this show.

its funny as fuck though

for reasons I can't explain, I fucking hate indians in main character roles

i don't even really consider myself racist

but yeah, I wouldn't watch this show based solely on the fact that there's an indian in the main cast i'd probably smell him through my tv screen before he contributed anything positive to the show

it's the TBBT effect

Yes its totally what says

this show is more realistic in its depiction of code writing nu males and us exactly why it is so toplel

but he's pakistani

had to stop watching when they tried (and failed) to replace the autistic boss with an autistic woman boss. season 2. it was unfortunate that that actor died but it really should've been ended right there.

just finished season 3, it's getting worse with each season

all the characters are becoming caricatures of themselves really rapidly

strangely, the only good characters left are the pakistani and the canadian

Its a conservation take on silicon valley and entrepreneurship. The "hero" of the show was the billionaire that was based on Peter Thiel who is libertarian and the "villain" was the other billionaire who was more like liberal Zuckerberg. No surprise because of Mike Judges' involvement. It sucks that every actore is a faggot liberal cuck

i think you might be projecting, user. none of the billionaires in the show are presented as liberal or sympathetic

Again guys, this show is fucking NOT big trans theory

>thats my spot
>koothrapaali
>leonard the "cool nerd"

fucking puke.

i just watch it for the lulz

it's a good show, quite funny, tb.h I didn't expect to get much fun out of it at first, but I really enjoyed it

people here not liking it/judging it before watching it just shows how fucking retarded, normie riddled and meme spouting this shithole of a board is

>muh racism
>muh nu-male
>muh homo
>muh politics

fucking disgusting

you said it brotha

they're only nu-males in real life

>Sup Forums
>actually watching a show
lel good one

>being this autistic

>I'm a triggered faggot.

Got it.

that second from the left smug looking piece of shit punched a taxi driver in the face because he was a Trump supporter. I'm a programmer and I'll never watch this shit.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/tj-miller-arrested-donald-trump_us_584b1e9ce4b0bd9c3dfce4a4

fucking topkek

It's basically TBBT without Sheldon, its unfunny "nerd" humor

Thomas Middleditch is actually really funny on comedy bang bang

It's pretty damn good. I've rewatched a number of episodes. I'd say it's Mike Judge at a level he never achieved before even with Idiocracy or so many seasons of King of the Hill. He has parodied nearly every demographic perfectly, and is joking on the tech industry and the peoples within better than Bazinga Bazinga Theory ever could hope to. So it's really the only good show for a demographic who wants authentic tech/business comedy.

Things it does not get stuck on or avoids entirely:
Relationships (thank fuck, who cares)
Racial issues (in fact it's one of the last harbors of even semi-racial not-multi-culti-""""friendly"""" comedy)
Vidya (no memeing, no trying to sell you the newest release of WoW)

This makes for a good tech oriented show imo.

I agree with everything here.

Glad you agree - I had Matt Groening instead of Mike Judge for some reason so I reposted

No it's not and you're clearly a piece of shit homo.

>can't distance actor from character
Literally autism

I bet you don't read Heidegger because he was a nazi, or if you are in the opposite side, I bet you don't read Popper or Freud just because they are Jewish

If you don't like all of Mike Judge's shit, get the fuck out of my face faggots.

I was going to mention that, but I knew what you meant, since I'm only low-spectrum autistic.

Mike Judge consistently does parody really well, especially for an American.

>implying Heidegger was a Nazi
Arendt would like a word with you

>I'm only low-spectrum autistic.
My condolences. Not everyone can be highborn.

>Mike Judge consistently does parody really well, especially for an American.
Indeed he does user. Well met.

you are both faggots.

I too am a programmer and don't care what the actors do, they're just puppets for Mike. Learn to think in higher layers of abstraction like a real programmer, plebeian.

Was literally a member of the nazi party, if that's not being a nazi I don't know what it is

Not saying his work was nazi, but him as a person

it was based till the cast got cucked by dtrump fags in real life and called themselves cucks.

If it doesnt wrap up next season ill just stop watching its launching into TBBT territory

>they're just puppets for Mike. Learn to think in higher layers of abstraction like a real programmer, plebeian.
Gamer fag here who watches this show for the lols

Its kinda like a meta comedy in the sense that the characters personas are bleeding through into the real life actors lives

hilarious especially the Indian, that bearded faggot uber cuck and KEK AS FUCK

twitter.com/Middleditch/status/797606410339033089?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>all the characters are becoming caricatures of themselves really rapidly
That's not true at all but okay.

>gamer fag
Opinion completely disregarded, kinda disgusting

oh really?

>Thing happens at the end of each season that turns into a massive cliffhanger
>Suddenly its instantly resolved next season
>Rinse and repeat for 4 seasons
if it wasnt for mike judge i would have stopped watching this at season 2

The actual comedy is GOAT but the fucking story i guess is terrible.

>Typical brogrammer wanker thinking he's better than us
Bet you dont even overclock you faggot

>if it wasnt for mike judge i would have stopped watching this at season 2
>The actual comedy is GOAT but the fucking story i guess is terrible.
Judge is responsible for the story so... you're... retarded?

doesnt help all the actors are numale leftist cunts in real life.

The story is pretty predictable.

>doesnt help all the actors are numale leftist cunts in real life.
Stop living and breathing memes, son. It's not good for you. It literally doesn't matter how big a faggot liberal an actor is, I can still watch them act as intended by a producer or director and enjoy the product, I'm not fretting over what the actor thinks or says off camera, I'm not some retard wrapped up in celebrity gossip who gives a shit. Are you?

when they go around punching uber drivers because they voted for trump and acting almost EXACTLY like their fictional characters yeah i have a problem.

>gavin belson bringing animals into every board meeting and generally acting like a fucking idiot
>bighead going from being useless to being so incompetent that he loses his millions
>richard being so autistic over tabs vs. spaces that he loses a chance to get laid over it
>monica going from being career-driven but generally nice to throwing away everything because she feels bad for richard over a deal that she didn't know the details of (even though she knew the details of every other deal before all the other characters)

it's becoming stupid. happens to every sitcom when staff writers are brought on because they operate by taking jokes that were successful in previous episodes and turning them into defining characteristics of the characters, even if it's stupid and unbelievable. it happened to seinfeld, it happened to always sunny, and it happened to silicon valley.

You cunts are fucking retarded if you think wasn't mocking people who actually feel like that.

>but user, those first 3 examples were actually funny

no, they weren't. they all broke suspension of disbelief.

>gavin belson bringing animals into every board meeting and generally acting like a fucking idiot
This wouldn't have been out of place even in the very first episode, with the established idea that all of the tech billionaires are insane with how they spend their money and run their companies.
>bighead going from being useless to being so incompetent that he loses his millions
A useless person being caught up in politics and finding themselves in high salaries is a great true to life parody drawn out over multiple seasons, bighead doesn't suddenly become "more bighead" at any point, he's the same character the entire time. It's not like he's drooling onto his shirt and farting now.
>richard being so autistic over tabs vs. spaces that he loses a chance to get laid over it
At no point in the series is Richard ever shown to give too much of a shit about relationships, even if he does get caught up in the aftermath of one in the first season, he's not constantly seeking girlfriends during the show. It was perfectly in character, and funny.
>monica going from being career-driven but generally nice to throwing away everything because she feels bad for richard over a deal that she didn't know the details of (even though she knew the details of every other deal before all the other characters)
Monica takes risks on Pied Piper's behalf from the get go. She is shown to believe in the company as much as she believes in her own employers, who if they themselves didn't believe in Pied Piper would have let it go. It's not like she's siding with some teenagers because they have a neat emoticon app. Wherever Richard and his tech goes, billions of dollars will eventually follow.

What now.

>no point in the series is Richard ever shown to give too much of a shit about relationships
Thank you for articulating this.
He is super autistic, and borderline gay. His _getting_ laid would be more out of character than him fucking it up over something autistic, like arbitrary formatting preferences.

That other guy is just a hater how is in love with season 1, and can't move on.

The first two seasons were good, the third was just okay, if season 4 is better im dropping it.

The format of the show pisses me off too, ten 30 minute episodes isn't enough. Give me some actual content or go pound sand.

Everybody is ugly, what's the point of watching

I don't give viewership or money to violent liberal assholes. Fuck that guy.

>things aren't going too well
>Pied Piper might be going out of business because it doesn't work/a competitor figured it out
>the group is fractured, this could really be the end
>oh shit, here's this new idea that totally saved us
>end episode

>things are finally going our way
>we're making money, things are looking good, no more threats from Hooli
>oops, remember that one minor thing? it's suddenly a huge problem
>guys....we're fucked
>end episode

Getting kind of tired of this shit.

Stop trying to "protest" things you disgusting hippie faggot. It's just a tv show.

>oops, remember that one minor thing? it's suddenly a huge problem
Just one of many things that make the show authentic to the tech world. You normies wouldn't understand.

>gavin
in seasons 1 & 2 he's a smart, vicious businessman whose only downfall is his arrogance

in season 3 he engages in corporate espionage using his personal laptop in his office, overreacts to a zip bomb by powering down an entire building, brings animals to board meetings, and we're supposed to believe this is the same dude who built a giant tech empire out of his garage?

>"more bighead"
his arc up until he gets the settlement is, as you say, a great parody. right after that is when he absolutely gets "more bighead" and there's zero reason for that happening. he trusts erlich with all his money for no reason, and then when he loses everything his main concern is keeping a cannonball. that's drooling onto his shirt and farting tier.

>richard
he was able to get the number of a hot girl at a bar in an area where probably 75% of people in their 20s are male. then he fucks it up by being autistic over tabs vs. spaces. neither of those things is in character. he's the nervous autist, not the raging autist.

>monica
knew about richard being replaced as CEO. knew about richard being reinstated as CEO. knew about erlich selling his shares the moment it happened. didn't know that the "highest bidder" was bachman/bighead and threw away her job as a partner at a VC firm without either hearing who was buying the company, or how much it was being sold for (don't you think she'd be interested in that, given that she held shares?)

TBBT is unfunny "nerd" humor

Silicon valley is just telllin it how it is and insanely funny

>in seasons 1 & 2 he's a smart, vicious businessman whose only downfall is his arrogance
In seasons 1 & 2 he gets his ass spectacularly handed to him multiple times.
>we're supposed to believe this is the same dude who built a giant tech empire out of his garage?
You don't have to be a genius for the rest of your life to be rich for the rest of your life. He got into tech early as happened for countless other developers during the first booms and is now an employer of developers. It's not hard to imagine him doing almost anything he wants.

>he trusts erlich with all his money for no reason
Erlich has experience Bighead doesn't, Bighead wanted to do something with himself and figured the easy way is to let someone close to him manage some endeavors.
>and then when he loses everything his main concern is keeping a cannonball.
When asked what value he had to Pied Piper a potential multi-billion dollar company he shrugged and said "I don't know I'm kind of dumb". He's an actual moron, and always has been. If he had gone from being mildly intelligent to a moron then we could say he'd become a caricature.

>he was able to get the number of a hot girl at a bar in an area where probably 75% of people in their 20s are male. then he fucks it up by being autistic over tabs vs. spaces. neither of those things is in character.
It was already explained exactly why this is in character.
>he's the nervous autist, not the raging autist.
Every autist is a raging autist, you just have to get close enough to them to see it. In this case she spent just enough time around him and almost deliberately triggered him with her tap tap tapping that unleashing the REEEEEEs from within was not at all unexpected.

>monica
She's often just a little birdy that reports to Richard and nothing more, all these behaviors you've described don't sound particlulary out of character to me, most of the time she's completely caught in the middle of things and no certain reaction can be expected.

That tj fag is in it?

D R O P P E D

Great, but I don't want it to be a recurring fallback to create drama on a TV show I watch. It's played out.

It's not about protesting you pussy it's about not giving money to scumbags.

It's for my own peace of mind. If I wanted to protest I'd start a petition or some shit. I don't give my money to people who hate people like myself.

this. only us tech hell survivors will know this,

I'm sure he'll miss the $50 you and other spergs will collectively cost him in not pirating the next season of Silicon Valley.

It's not about him you faggot it's about me.

Would you watch a movie if the director or main actor physically assaulted somebody for holding the same beliefs as you? Trump supporter, Hillary supporter, whatever. I'm not going to give my money to scumbags.

I wouldn't be able to watch the show without being disgusted that this douchebag attacked a random taxi driver for disagreeing with him politically.

Look at how much of a fucking smug tool this guy looks like. Fuck these entitled hollywood faggots who don't know shit about the real world.

Unless you're watching on a network or buying the show's DVD set - just pirate the fucking show and you can still watch it without "giving money" to an actor that triggered you.

If you really can't watch a show without twitching in anger at TJ you're just a fuckin' sperg. No need to keep repeating it like it's going to help me understand your point of view.

the latest season sucked

it isn't funny anymore

pirate it then retard

I dunno what to tell you dude. If it doesn't make you angry that he assaulted a random person for being a Trump supporter than I don't know what your deal is. Maybe you are young. That sort of behavior disgusts me. I really couldn't get past it.

>An actor behaved badly
>My word!
>Good heavens!
>I shall never watch that actor again, despite whatever merits the surrounding production might hold
This is actually you, literally.

I'm glad trump won because of all the asspain it causes to normies, similarly I'm also glad t.j. miller assaulted his uber driver because of the asspain it apparently caused you.

Being unable to separate an actor from a character is a sign of mental midgetry.

Hermione, for instance, is not real, despite there being a person that looks like her walking around.

Dubs confrims your love of asspain

The formula for seasons gets old quick. They're essentially all the same, just with bigger stakes.

>Characters come across good fortune
>Some character mildly fucks up/makes some simple mistake
>Characters rally together and save the day

Should have made 1 season and called it quits

It's everything The Big Bang Theory should be.

it soured me on him too

Gilfoyle is still BASED so there's that at least.

>le reddit references: the show

>Waahh, give your money to people who hate you because....reasons!

He doesn't want to watch it. Get a fucking grip and move on with your life.

friendly reminder that tbbt was also good up until season 3

You guys are fucking children. Watch this video starting at 2:50. It's the same thing your reddit-tier meme actor did to some random dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSIzKhUtZgg

somebody here at least gets it

Are there no black people working at Silicon Valley?

Unless you've got a nielsen box or one of HBO's streaming services, you don't contribute viewership statistics.

and maplethrope was a homosexual pedophile, ron howard is a ginger manlet, and kubrik was autistic. That doesn't make their works less important/meaningful.

Most actors are shitty people. That doesn't mean they can't play decent characters.

>tfw you literally are gilfoyle except 100lbs overweight and a 30 year old virgin

._.

Didn't one of these fags throw an autistic tantrum over that awful Harambe meme?

Do you have any fucking clue how stupid you sound? Gavin Belson is the epitome of the faux liberal CEO type with the new age bullshit and etc. You're insanely retarded.

>hating a mike judge show because one of the actors is a liberal

best comedy out there right now desu

>It was already explained exactly why this is in character.
you explained why being uninterested in girls is in character, so why did he get a girls number at the bar and then brag about it to the guys?

> ron howard is a ginger manlet, and kubrik was autistic

You know those last two things are irrelevant though.

I've got the same problem with Ben Affleck. Though I was never a huge fan of his, ever since I heard some of the outrageously stupid political things he's said I've lost a ton of respect for him.

Its a realistic contender for best thing airing in 2016

s1 is god tier

it gets progressively worse