/got/ general

Just end it all edition
Previous - Lads leaks - reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
Fuck faces leaks - reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5kgbxe/boxing_day_spoiler_2_three_for_one/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=freefolk
Bullshitters nonsense - reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5kixwz/why_wouldnt_you_just_post_it_here/

Other urls found in this thread:

oursisthefurysite.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/progress-on-planetos/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0tDQw5p0qxYMVhQbzVPMVh6N0E/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is that?

First for best girl who will inevitably leave Bran for no reason other than only meme characters can have screen time

>First for best girl who will inevitably leave Bran for no reason other than only meme characters can have screen time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG GUYS I JUST HEARD SANSA'S ACTRESS DIED! WTF??!?

>you will never have a cute actor bestfriend that you post on social media about how much you love platonically

Was he high when he posted this?

Reminder.

This is canon.

>mind trick queen
>is killed by a guy who got mind tricked to do it

P O T T E R Y

Different George user.

counter-reminder.

Who were our official /ourguy/ and /ourgirl/ along the seasons?

I think...
S1 : Eddard
S2 : Stannis
S3 : Jaime
S4 : Stannis
S5 : ???
S6 : ???

S1 : Arya?
S2 : Ygritte?
S3 : Melisandre?
S4 : Margaery?
S5 : Bad pussy? Kennelfu?
S6 : Cersei

Season 5: Ramsay
Season 6: Hound

who first came up with the mind trick queen?
tumblr? reddit who needed to fill the last spot?

>S5 : ???
>S6 : ???
S5 - Jorah
S6 - Randall Tarly

Some guy who made a collage of the Stark children and their powers, but couldn't really find one for S*nsa

Dragons are bad and CIA is good. Someone read my shit and tell me how bad it is.

oursisthefurysite.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/progress-on-planetos/

>Dragons are bad and CIA is good
/got/ in a nutshell, isn't it?
Unless it's Euron's storm dragon, or Night King's ice dragon.

Dragons are good unless they're controlled by targaryen retards (i.e. the only dragons we have currently)

How are dragons good? They just kill everyone and let batshit crazy Valyrians enslave everyone

Euron is definitely /ourguy/ for season seven

>tfw this picture makes me harder than most of the nudity in GoT

who will be our girl for S7 then? Asha?

Is that Ellaria at the bottom of the shot?

looks like her. She was on the other shots I think?

I hope we actually see the scene when Euron (or whoever) is collaring and leashing her hngggg

Based Euron

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0tDQw5p0qxYMVhQbzVPMVh6N0E/edit

yeah just looked at the other pictures and it's likely her.

and god, badpussy is adorable

im conflicted as to whether or not i should browse /got/ since i live for the banter but at the same time dont want to see spoilers

>still caring about not being spoiled by GoT's meme stupid shit.

The season 7 spoilers are just about as bad as they could possibly be. We're all just here for the memes.

>Meets at KL with Tycho Nestoris from the Iron Bank who warns Cersei that the Kingdom's debt is due. Cersei’s way of dealing with the debt will have substantial ramifications in the story (Confirmed -WOTW).

>tfw people tell you they still watch got

>Its more Cersei screentime
Fucking why shes worse than ramsay at this point in terms of villain sue

ironically i was high when i posted this and it was actually meant for

fuck off, racist

Someone needs to make this meme:

The Hound from the "What the fuck is a lommy" scene but replace 'lommy' with 'leppo' and replace the hound's face with Gary Johnson.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Would HBO have ever gone for Game of Thrones had George decided to keep Jonarya?

Cause normies probably won't care that Jon and Dany are aunt/nephew since they're still strangers.

Dany is going to die

They'll still fuck first

whys he such an angel?

Made me kek user

ia there a tv dubs game of thrones?

Watching the marathon, I didn't remember Hound talking about killing and killers so fucking much.

What the fuck?

>YOU love killing
>You're dad likes killing
>Lannisters like killing
>Killing's the sweetest thing there is
>I like killing

Meme machine

he really killed it in season 2

FUCK THE KING!

>your father was a killer
>your brother is a killer
>your sons will be killers
>the world is built by killers
he spammed that word like crazy

pretty good post, to be honest

>There are still people who think it's a quality show and not in the same tier as TWD

The writing is shit, not that surprising.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

le anybody else read le books? Xd

>Lyanna says every Bear Islanders is worth 10 mainlanders
>of the 62 men at least some survived to get inside of Winterfell with Jon and are left alive to be part of his guard
>Theon says every Iron Islander is worth 12 mainlanders
>Ironshits run from Ramsay's dogs, lose every Northern Stronghold, can only beat Dorneshits and other Ironborn

Oy Vey

I know we're meant to hate Ramsay and Roose but goddamn, it was satisfying watching them BTFO Ironbabies.

why do the ironborn get so much hate from GOT fans? their culture is a little silly but it's no worse than the other one-dimensional cultures in this setting

Their culture literally revolves around murder, thievery and rape

They're fucking niggers. All they know how to do is rape, pillage and burn shit down. Even after 300 years of being subdued their culture is somehow still obsessed with the same shit.

Is Dany gonna be afraid to fight the Walkers knowing she had a vision where she crossed the Wall to find Drogo and Rhaego?

the other cultures seem just as bad on that front, the ironborn are just more honest about it.

idk, i felt that with the ironborn George came closest to creating a unique and almost believable culture. while every other culture in the setting is bog standard medieval fantasy cultures who just sort of exist, the ironborn are presented as believable products of their environment. their environment is harsh and has extremely scarce resources, so they develop a raiding culture. they have a raiding culture, so their conception of honor and bravery is radically different from the wealthier mainland cultures that prefer set-piece battles with shock troops. their poverty causes them to develop a religion that emphasizing having initiative. they prize initiative and favor raiding tactics with small units, so they tend to be somewhat disorganized and individualistic. and on and on in that vein. the only unrealistic thing about them is their taboo on trading. real life raiding cultures are far too opportunistic to forego any means of acquiring of income from whatever source; even vikings considered trading superior to raiding.

of all the factions in the books, they really come the closest to transcending the sources that George ripped off while making them to become their own thing.

What cultures? the Dothraki are the only """"""""culture"""""""" as degenerate as the Ironbabbies.

>Closest to creating a unique culture.

Ha. They are Viking pirates. They are not unique. Everyone reads ADWD thinking how is GRRM going to wrap all of this up in 2 books? How will he fit in another dance between Dany and Aegon and why isn't it in the book called ADWD?

Then here comes Euron and you think we don't have any time for these white niggers. What are you doing George? Fucking Asha was bad enough it took me forever to any shits about her then you throw Euron and Aeron on there and I draw the line. Euron is a mustache twisting cartoon bad guy.

The gayest thread in the seven cities

Have we taken bets yet on what the new year notablog will say? My money's on

>Time for me to buckle down and stop traveling and going to cons except for these 195 appearances I've had planned since 1992 as WINDS is no where near half way done.

Guessing just a summary of the year.

How much he's disappointed in his football teams and America voting Trump into office.

Some good things like the emmys they won and Wildcards.

And a small update on Winds revolving around what you just said

Does he owe his fans and straight forward explanation about his progress on the last books? Or are we all asshole shitlords who should BTFO him?

>Time for me to buckle down and stop traveling and going to cons except for these 195 appearances I've had planned since 1992
He already had a post like this.

Yes but as we all know he hasn't written anything new since 2011 so I expect we are in for the same explanations over and over.

>memegenerator

>Meryn Trant.
but
ARYA NO

>America voting Trump into office.
he will spin this as some sort of depressing thing that kept him writing, ignoring that he is rich and as insulated as can be

I bet that whore Sibel knows how it's going to end. Grrm told her while she was licking his dick, balls, and gunt. Someone should get her drunk and fill her with young dick so she spills the beans laughing at that fat old hack.

He owes us and he knows it, but the comments to the update won't reflect that because his cronies will edit and only allow the positive messages from people again excusing him and saying he can take whatever amount of time he wants to make it perfect, quality over quantity, etc.

Let's get a rundown of everyone's story and lines that Sansa stole in season 6 so D&D could act like she's relevant.

>marries Ramsay to give Boltons claim to the North, gets raped, escapes with Theon

Stolen from Jeyne Poole

>rides to Castle Black away from horrible man who'll kill her once he gets a child in her

Stolen from Alys Karstark

>we have to fight the Boltons cause sibling and they want to kill you, the Watch and the Wildlings

Partially stolen from Jon

>let's rally the North

Partially stolen from Jon

>"You don't know him, Ramsay's dangerous as fuck cuz"

Stolen from Theon

What else?

To bad there are not more of us to spam live journal. Telling him he's a fat old POS who should just die already. It would be edited out yes but you know Reddit would notice and belly ache about it drawing attention to it.

That's just my dream I'm sure the comments have to be approved or something so it wouldn't work.

Yeah, they are screened and have to be approved, unfortunately

Was Ned a virgin before his wedding, guys?

Why are you so obsessed with Sansa? She got secondary characters storylines we knew would never be included in the show for time and Sophie is a better actor than Kit and Emilia combined so I don't see a problem with her getting any of Jons stuff. Now that's not saying very much because Sophie and Masies used tampons could out act Kit and Emilia but it's the truth.

I've been in a fucking rage for a long time they just put Aryas plot on the back burner stalling for time and NOTHING of importance happened to Jon after his resurrection. We all thought it would facilitate some character change in him or teach him more about warging because he would be inside ghost when all it turned out to be was a device to free him from his vows. GAY. GAY. GAY. This show sucks nigger get over that fire crotch bitch.

>Sophie is a better actor than
noone

Not obsessed, bashing Sansa and Sophie is a sacred /got/ pasttime

I'm not sure but why does everyone dissect to death Rhaegar and Lyanna that's pretty obvious when why the fuck did Nedd go to Starfall after the war and why do the Daynes still love Nedd when Ashara killed her self probably over something revolving around the Starks and who's fucking baby was she carrying? I'd way rather get these answers then give a fuck about the two selfish prophecy obsessed psychos R+L.

Just like the wildlings, that every jontard is OK with having them come in the north in Jon's army...

Just like the Dothrakis, that every danyfag was delighted to see them Daenerys army.

Just like Khal Drogo, who was a big fan favorite.

Shall I go on?

>Nedd go to Starfall after the war

Return Dawn.

Absolutely unique family ancestral sword = instant forgiveness and naming a child after you

>implying Wildlings aren't fucking shit
>implying Dothrakishits aren't shit

I hate all three desu

yes they are, but that wasn't my point : People love them. Yet they're just as bad as the ironborn, which people hate.

Hell, they're probably worse to be honest.
The Dothrakis practise slavery and slaves are the lowest of the low.

Ironborn have thralls/salt wives but their sons can raise to the highest, even captains, if they're good enough.

But we're not talking about everyone else and what they like or dislike, just our own personal views.

And Ironborn are still shit. Dothraki practice slavery, but if you're rich enough you can buy them off to leave you alone, Ironborn? "lol Iron Price", "lol muh Old Way"

The original question was :
>why do the ironborn get so much hate from GOT fans?
and the reply
>Their culture literally revolves around murder, thievery and rape

Which isn't a valid argument because other factions whose culture revolves around murder, thievery and rape, aren't hated by GoT fans. Maybe by you, personally, but that wasn't the question. That was, why are Ironborns hated in general.

They are hated by people who do not hate the dothrakis and wildlings.

The answer is simple. Normies love Jon Snu and the Mother of Burgers, so they love the wildlings and shitskin horde that follows them respectively.
No one likes Theon.

>No one likes Theon.
I-I do

Test

whoah what the fuck happened to (you)s
what is this dotted underline shit

huh

everyone else is seeing this, right? instead of a reply to your post being something like (you) its just with a dotted underline
how the fuck am I meant to ctrl+f (you) and see my replies now ;-;

Holy shit WTF

It's not even dotted in my case, just looks like a regular comment

Fucking Hiroshima give my back my (You)s REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He could have sent Dawn back with anyone. He went to see his boo for some reason. My biggest fear is the whole Starfall mystery may just be a red herring and we will never know anything else about it and that would be so fucking stupid. Why have Selmy even mention Ashara and that a Stark dishonered her in a cryptic way?

Nedd acts like some how what happened to Lyanna was partly his fault he carries so much guilt over the promise. It seems like more than grief to me. Maybe he feels like if he kept a better eye on his sister than Ashara at the tournament none of this would have happened? I just don't know.

Another thing that I have always wondered is why Ashara wasn't an option for Rhaegar when he was looking for a wife of the blood of old Valyria? Why pick a shit skin Dornish that had a drop of Targ blood than a purple eyed beauty. Maybe to bring Dorne into the fold or whatever but Dayne is a Dornish house too and a house who's values are closer to that of Westeros.

;-;

I'm still seeing (you) I don't know what you are talking about.

someone give me a (you) please

gibben