Apologize

Apologize.

twitter.com/GRRM/status/813173409622487041

>le 2016 was a bad year maymay
>john oliver said it and hating on things makes me look cool so ill do it too
liberal koolaid

>such a great writer he killed a bunch of unimportant characters xD

Sup Forums really is the place now to read what people might have to say about a death.
The way people are tripping over themselves to write some empty or pandering bullshit to get those upvotes or retweets is disgusting.

virtue signalling

that's the term for it

Well memed

Is he meaning it about the terror attacks in Europe as well?

C U R R E N T

Y E A R

I thought the hate on 2016 was mostly about all the tragedies and belowed celebrities dying, I definitely heard it before Trump even won the Republican nomination

>Trumpists are such sensitive ninnies that they automatically assume that when someone says 2016 sucked they are referring to Herr Trump

Slouch on back to Sup Forums, faggot.

no the terror attacks are just the product of diversity/multiculturalism, therefore a fantastic thing that we just need to learn to live with

he's talking drumpf/brexit and the celebrity deaths

>le everything has to be about Trump and leftwing politics
>le hating on things makes me look cool so I'll make a post with a shitty macro and a meme response hating on people for doing the exact same thing because I'm a simple-minded, attention seeking, contrarian right wing cuck

Sad!

Either way pretty tasteless. Then again he's a filthy hippie.

anti-trump niggers is all i've ever heard it from

if you're sound in the head and resultantly supported trump and brexit, 2016 was pretty cool

>Is he meaning it about the terror attacks in Europe as well?

shh, we're not supposed to talk about those

Well what do you expect them to say? "Fuck you." Maybe for Castro but the rest of the dead celebrities don't deserve that.

i'm not hating on things to look cool, i'm hating on things because i'm filled with hate

know the difference, clintonigger

Did people not expect celebs to die or is this a trump thing thinly veiled as a celeb dying thing

>if you're sound in the head and resultantly supported trump

These are mutually exclusive.

Go back to your safe space.

Or, he was referring to all of the earthquakes, shootings, terrorist attacks, and artists and celebrities dying

Not everything is about Trump, for fuck's sake

Carrie did die pretty young. Of course she was also a drug addict.

>Go back to your safe space.

I love how this libtard shit was recognized as being so stupid by everyone, that it's literally an insult that even libtards now use

You're hating on things because you've been cucked by right wing media into a personalty cult that doesn't benefit you in any way shape or form.

Legitimately so sad.

Sad! Sad! Sad!

As opposed to "literally who?" and "F"?

You thought right. Only Trump fags think it had anything to do with him.

>Sad! Sad! Sad!

Didn't you learn in re-education camp that appropriating cultures is racist?

Sup Forums is a safe space and anyone that doesn't comport correctly with its politics its derided. You are literally SJWs, except somehow worse.

No, hating on Trump & Brexit was a big part of it.

Liberal faggots still haven't STFU about it.

Derided, not censored. Sup Forums will never be as bad as SJWs for that fact alone, you false-equivalence faggot

>Derided, not censored

Then why are aut-rightists trying to get multiple college professors fired for saying bad things about Trump and white people?

Safe spaces are a liberal idea, yet it's so stupid that even liberals make fun of it.

It's just too funny.

>Nobody in the history of the world has died before this year.

There were also the terrorist attacks happening all over the place. San Bernadino, Orlando, Nice, etc.
>All those Sup Forums stickies

Fake news. SJW liberals are the only ones who do that stuff.

>get BTFO
>"muh safe space"
lol, erry time

8 years, muh nigga

> Sup Forums will never be as bad as SJWs for that fact alone

Kek you idiots are trying pretty hard to prove otherwise though, back to your echo chamber

Does posting shitty Pepes help you deal with the cognitive dissonance you must be feeling with regards to Trump's (((globalist))) cabinet picks?

Fight fire with fire. Why the double standard?

>fake news

Lmao.

>news is fake only WHEN I SAY IT IS

Why do liberals always project so much?

That fucker was openly calling for white genocide.

>b-but it was satire you drumpftrumpf gooblegoobers

mate, you can go on Sup Forums and see it for yourself
or the right wing safety squads. Or the basically daily half-baked disinfo campaigns to spam some dumb shit and blame it on leftists

maybe a few years ago you could say Sup Forums were dumb but at least principled, but now they're dumb and co-opting every SJW tactic they claimed they hated because it's convenient

You aren't fighting fire with fire. You have become what you hate.

He did it to trigger you pussies. And it worked.

>Steve Bannon
>General Flynn

>globalist

kek, this libtard

If you make a post that disagrees with Sup Forums's consensus, you get tons of replies. Therefore, tons of people see it and can judge for themselves.
If you make a post that disagrees with Reddit's consensus, you're post is hidden so nobody sees it.

You're too dumb to figure it out so I have to do it for you.

>cognitive dissonance

Wait, you actually believe Sup Forums bought into that shit? They don't stand for anything except being anti-left as they perceive it.

But you would throw a bitch fit if someone tried triggering spics or muzzies, so have some principles at least.

>You aren't fighting fire with fire. You have become what you hate.
Neat opinon bro, but I don't mind. I'm all for mutually assured destruction. Let libcucks taste their own medicine.

A safe space doesn't require censorship, just that it's a hugbox. Mods on Sup Forums are also blatantly biased in favor for Trump

The soon to be fourth (arguably third) most powerful person in the United States is the CEO of ExxonMobil. You dumb cuck.

>A safe space doesn't require censorship,

Yes it does, by definition. You stupid liberal faggot.

You retards made safe spaces, you should know how it works.

>my political views get criticized in Sup Forums
>it's a right wing safe space!

No I wouldn't. Identity politics is cancer. That's Sup Forums's problem. You are a bunch of identitarian faggots.

You said all the picks were globalist, I posted two that aren't.

Just admit you're wrong, libtard.

>You aren't fighting fire with fire.
>if you kill your enemies, they win
>if you don't let the enemy soldiers kill you, they win

Stop watching Disney movies, nigger.

No, it doesn't. You don't literally get arrested in real life if you violate a safe space, you just get shouted down into submission. It's a glorified hugbox

>No I wouldn't.

Yes you would. You're a libtard. Identity politics is all you know.

user please, he was the best person for the job
a man who is in charge of a global oil company that benefits from war in the middle east is definitely the man to put in charge of America's foreign affairs. There's no way he could possibly have any conflicts of interest

just because people can see it doesn't mean there's gonna be meaningful discussion
Sure, you'll get banned on reddit, but it's not like you're gonna get real responses on here either, so what's the difference

I know reading comprehension isn't a Sup Forumsyp's strong suit, but I never said "all."

>libtard
>unironically using an insult that 60 year olds use on the WorldNetDaily comment section

Trump benefits me in many ways because he was by far the better candidate for maintaining and improving the quality of the nation I live in.

You don't have to get arrested for censorship to be involved, dumbass.

Though legally you can be in many instances.

no shoops yet

>but I never said "all."

You implied it. It's not like you said "some" of his picks are globalist.

>getting triggered by "libtard"

Oh? So how do they censor you, then? Do they chop off your vocal chords?

No, they gang up on you and yell at you

>literally i know you are but what am i

you do realize you just helped to prove that other anons point, right?

you're right, only the important cabinet positions are globalists
Bannon got the wonderful position of helping Trump campaign for votes and appeal to brainless white nationalists. Wouldn't want him in a position where he could actually influence policy or anything
And Flynn might not be a globalist (however you want to define that) but he's definitely a neo-con who wants to bomb any country that looks at us the wrong way

>So how do they censor you, then?

If you're on campus, they can call security and get you thrown out. You can get in trouble at the college and even expelled.

If anything, I implied that most of his picks are globalists. Because they are.

>getting triggered by cognitive dissonance

How's the swamp draining going, cuck?

How? With globalist energy policy what will bankrupt the middle and lower class?

Gas will be 5/gal by summer. Bank on it.

>you're right, only the important cabinet positions are globalists

That's not even true, I guess libtards can't make any salient points without hyperbole or outright lying.

>he's definitely a neo-con who wants to bomb any country that looks at us the wrong way

Good.

>Trump benefits me in many ways because he was by far the better candidate for maintaining and improving the quality of the nation I live in.

No, you clearly implied they all are.

>How's the swamp draining going, cuck?

Badly, which is good as I'm 100% establishment Republican ;)

Security won't do shit. You'll notice that in most of these "safe space" cases, the only time security really comes is if someone literally starts a fight. Everything else is just people screaming at you in opposition

>Security won't do shit.

Prove it then.

>With globalist energy policy what will bankrupt the middle and lower class?
Trump campaigned on expanding domestic energy with coal and fracking. You're totally clueless, like most liberals.

Yeah because it's not like Sup Forums calls for genocide on a regular basis

>you're right, only the important cabinet positions are globalists
>That's not even true, I guess libtards can't make any salient points without hyperbole or outright lying.
Secretary of State is literally the most important cabinet position, usually seen as a stepping stone to higher office, and 4th in line for the Presidency
And he gave it to an Exxon Mobil CEO

explain how it's hyperbole that it went to a globalist

If you honestly think Trump is going to expand coal you're a God damned moron.

Trump also campaigned on building a wall and locking Hillary up but he's already flat-out admitted he was just saying that because it sounded good and was never going to deliver

what's your point?

Why can't Sup Forums and Reddit just leave. Why won't old Sup Forums come back

>Sup Forumseddit is butthurt again

>but what about MUH retard!

2017 will be about his failures, don't worry

>only important positions are globalist!!

>lists only sec of state

Lmao. Bannon is going to be closely advising the president and Flynn is outlining his entire foreign policy but I guess libtards think that isn't important.

Oh wait they do, which is they cried about it for weeks.

>hurr 2016 is bad because muh clerbitiy faggots and coke addicts dead and drumpf won. pls upboat

what do leftists mean by this?

>d-drumpf isn't gonna do what he said he'd do!
>drumpfkins b-btfooo!!
liberals frantically grasping at straws, i love it

what stage of grief are we on lads?

It was originally, then a bunch of leftists starting hijacking it to include Trump and Brexit.

It creates the illusion that everyone who says "fuck 2016" hates those things too.

How buttcrushed will you be when he does do those things?

>libtards are so cucked they want their own country to fail because they don't like the president

>gets triggered over racism
>calls us redd*t

Coal jobs are not coming back. The shale revolution guaranteed that. Trump will expand fracking, sure, but so has Obama. And Hillary would have as well.

>Everything Trump says is a lie!!

>Look at what Trump said, can you believe this!!?? It's so terrible!

Fuck America I would gladly watch this shithole burn with their smug nationalism

>Coal jobs are not coming back.

Shittiest thread on Sup Forums right now

Sup Forums was already memeing 2016 early on because of Alan Rickman, David Bowie, etc. Somehow, it caught fire with the normies so we hate it now.

If you're American, kill yourself.

If you're not, then just living in a shithole outside America is punishment enough and you should continue to suffer.