Would you rather race mix, or be forever alone?

Would you rather race mix, or be forever alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/
dailystormer.com/
dailystormer.com/well-all-be-monsters-soon-the-mixed-race-future-of-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forever alone is better than beastiality.

Would you rather race mix with blacks or with demons?

Forever alone

Forever alone.

be alone

Forever alone. I won't even elaborate on this commonly understood truth

racemix with white

Man that's one deranged looking nigger. And this guy just pissed away his seed and genetical legacy to hell

slavs are white, don't let divisive envious kikes tell you otherwise

What are the chances of getting a BLEACHED daughterfu like that?

Be alone.

I'd rather learn about what and who is behind shill posts like this.

that was an indonesian flag m8

You are white you imbecile. Don't play with that shitposting. We have too many morons not realizing that Slavs are perfectly white and we don't need needles divisions

Racemix, I can't spend the rest of my life anger posting on pol with you young men. It's fun but family is more important. Sorry, if you don't breed you've failed as a male. Women are awful, I know, but we have one job on this planet and that's to knock the dumb sluts up.

well they're still superior to us, so.. i don't know what race is below southeast asian, i think we're just at the lowest bottom.

racemix with jew

>Indonesia
>Slav

You and that other user do some drugs together or something?

i'm not white, what r u talking about.

you are indeed correct, my bad.

Oops. Sucks being on mobile.
Jk about being white,I want to burn your fucking country to the ground in reality

I'm actually very surprised by this response. If it was my only option to carry on my family name to the next generation, I would do it.

Man, it's Upsidedownpoland not Poland.

so i'd racemix because every other race is superior to me.

Deffo racemix, those who said nay might as well be homosexuals

confused you with poland
>we're just at the lowest bottom
abbo are lowest bottom.

I'd feel like killing myself every day if i had to waker up to an ugly niglet.

>be me, white guy
>fuck Mexican girl from work
>she gets pregnant
>quit job
>change name
>move to a different state

I have a 3 year old mix breed child running around somewhere and I don't care

If it's with a good looking Asian or Latina, sure. Otherwise, no.

>Jk about being white,I want to burn your fucking country to the ground in reality
because most of us are muslims ? not surprising

Whatever unholy mix comes out of you two mating it won't be your family and it won't be carrying your family name

Too late i love Hispanic women

#neverniggers

race mix desu

Of course. There is nothing good or redeeming about being a shitskin Muslim. You lucked out in genetical lottery but concentrated nuclear fire will cleanse you

Isn't this the sort of shit that Sup Forums bitches that black men do all the time?

I would do it anyway if she was the right person but I'm really not attracted to blacks or Asians.
Maybe if she was Arab, but that's Caucasoid I guess.

Forever alone

Eh, when trump get's elected he will send little Elian back to beanerland.

That's gonna be 'my wife's son' to someone someday

Be alone, no question

Demons

There is nothing wrong with racemixing, you fucking virgins.

blacks are low tier demons

mix

unless that ass is fat and is ready for some dick, nah

Racemix for sure.
It's better to create half-breeds than be an evolutionary dead-end. My genes shall persevere!

in that case, there is, what the fuck was he thinking

Deutschistan bringing in 120mm shitposting kanon

When you breed with a non white every other white in the world is genetically closer to you then your own shitskin offspring

For loosers on this board this is only option

that's not how it works bruh

why desu ? we're very moderate and polite and humble. am muslim too btw, if you assume i'm not.

Forever alone.

60%

that's not how genetics work buddy
do you have biology classes in Clapistan?

>be me, nigger goy
FTFY

it's better to die while staying pure than to be tainted forever.

Monaco are Slavs? Does that mean you Frenchies are Slavs too?

yes but it's probably made up

All men do this. Real men impregnate multiple women, you're not gonna be involved with all of them.

I straight refuse to wear condoms because I have a creampie fetish. There is literally no better feeling than blowing a load of cum into a fertile pussy, especially when she's not expecting it.

And unwanted pregnancies are the price of this. I figure they're ok with being single moms when they let me fuck them raw.

It depends on the mix desu senpai

educate yourself niggers. This is just a bookmarked article on my phone but I googled all statements in it, I encourage you to do the same
dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/

A white demon?

t. Ruslan Samedov

>Racemix for sure.
This.Being forever alone equals genetic suicide.

Forever Alone, even though as a spic I'm mixed as fuck but I would never in a million years have kids with a nigger or an Arab.

>dailystormer

Only with a jap or a nice looking spic

>dailystormer.com/
>stormer
>daily
kek jamal

>dailystormer

Stay alone. I don't think other races are inferior but I do want to stay true to my family heritage and marry a Russian/German girl.

So what you are saying is
>let women fuck niggers and breed with them
>just keep watching an wanking
>never procreate unless with one of the used blacked sluts
I will breed with a black woman, an asian woman, a latina or a middle-eastern woman if I desire so. If I decide she shall be the mother of my children and she decides I shall be the father we will start a family. Simple as that.
Don't be afraid since I live in an over 90% white country surronded by other 80-99% white countries the chances of me breeding a white woman are higher than breeding a non-white one. Not that you would understand that with your 60% white country and mexico as your neighbor ...

Demon would have white features in addition to demonic traits like horns, claws and slit pupils.
At the end of the day she would still be a weird supernatural creature who likes to eat pickled human babies though.

Also, your children would be demons.

It can be a black Russian/German girl you imbecile.Do you know what the difference between ''race''/ethnicity and nationality even is?

(((Ji2K+kpf))). Oy Vey!

Yeah I'll take one without the nigger genes

no John...

Suicide is more honorable. Have more respect for Death.

Would you forever alones instead date a femboy? I mean if you arent spreading seed in this scenario then what else do you have to lose?

>This rabbit was born in a stable, which makes him a horse

dailystormer.com/well-all-be-monsters-soon-the-mixed-race-future-of-america/

I've fucked multiple black girls, they are by far the most fun in bed... Also their skin complexion really brings out the color of my cum

>Yeah I'll take one without the nigger genes
So you plan on testing your bride before the wedding right?Since those pesky nigger genes can be still there just not on the outside.Have you tested yourself?For all you know your great great grandma was a negress and you've been carrying those nigger genes all this time.

If you find out that you have nigger genes will you commit sudoku?

>Black Russian
????

>White American
????

>If you find out that you have nigger genes will you commit sudoku?

I don't understand why it's unacceptable to have a preference.

Niggers who prefer other niggers aren't considered racist.

Epic. XD. There are actual Whites in America however.

I'd rather not smell like a nigger for the rest of my life

>So you plan on testing your bride before the wedding right?

There is literally nothing wrong with the Daily Stormer.

Race mixing

I'd say kill yourself but Mexican girls aren't into gringos so you're just lying