Why is snapchat so cancerous now?

Why is snapchat so cancerous now?

Go to bed, OP

Well they're not wrong. Trump is better for every american community.

Wait, what's that ?
Is Snapchat more than just a chat app ?

(OP) At least Vox is gone now.

>snapchat
Sup Forums is 18+, friend.

>now

I'm so glad I never experienced the whole social media hype. I had a facebook account for about three months before deleting it and never had an account on any other social media website. I look around me and see everyone I know get dumber by the day while regurgitating false data they saw on buzzfeed the day before and getting outraged by it. It makes me sad sometimes, but if I drink and smoke enough I reckon this will all be over soon. I never asked to be alive. This isn't a reality in which I want to live. I mean yeah, I'm sure it'll get scary and/or painful near the end, but after I'm gone there's nothing for my to worry about for the rest of eternity. I'll settle for that.

>snapchat
>cancerous

In other news the sky is blue and water is wet

Did anyone else have to watch ads during their friends snap story?

I'm seriously considering deleting snapchat or making a clone

>now?

Anyone else give up social media long before snapchat was even popular

I never understood the point of snapchat in the first place.

>bruh you send a picture to someone and it goes away after a few seconds

So why wouldn't you just send people pictures via your usual message app?

>lel nudes

Anyone who thinks sending nudes on snapchat is safe is a fucking retard
So tell me, what does snapchat offer that is so fucking special?

It's ok friend, I feel the same.

Yeah I feel you the only reason I have social media accounts is fake name ones to check on certain info (for example following trump on Facebook)

I'd much rather spend my time in front of a computer doing things like coding and my eyes are so shit I don't much enjoy these tiny ass phone screens so I'm not glued to it 24/7

>Netherlands
>smoke
Mfw I will never live in a place with legal weed before the happening

Nothing. Use wickr for sketchy shit and literally anything else to communicate with others. Snapchats only purpose is stupid filters and narcissism.

I don't participate in degenerate snap chatting but it's easier for sending memes across friends because you can send one picture or video to several people at once without the supreme cancer of a group message

Snapchat has always been cancerous

I thought Snapchat was like texts but over the net so free if you have interwebz?

Why is there clickbait ads in it?

God I feel old and confused (24)

Oh, plus your phone number isn't tied to the account so some people trade Snapchat first instead of phone numbers

You send pictures or videos through your phone over the Internet. There is a messaging feature, but I don't know anybody who uses it

The update made it nore appealing for people to buy advertising slots because they are right in your face now. So id expect a wave of these kinds of ads for us goys

>now

Now This is by far the worst.

Kill yourself

>muh mobile apps
this thread is cancerous

It's a fast way of sexting. If you take a screenshot it lets the other know. Attention whores can also snap chat a single picture to many betas

>snapchat
>having an account

HAH

This. I haven't used it in years.

I made a Sup Forums Twitter account last month, which they locked today because I kept following every other Sup Forums twitter account kek. It ultimately convinced me how social media isn't for me, looks like I didn't miss anything, boring as hell.

>2015+1
>still creating clickbait titles about penis size

Once upon a time, mtv was music channel.