might be really mean to people on /crit/ again lads

fuck off leaf cunt

parents aren't responding to my calls, must be dead or having sex, disgusting

Feel sorry for Tim's family

They'll probably see him getting laughed at on facebook

Might drive over to High Wycombe and knock Tim up

How can white women compete

those shelters drugtest hobos and dont let them in if theyve done any drugs

which is incredibly harsh, how can anyone begrudge someone living literally one of the worst lives in the country a little chemical escapism?

anime

normies got his facebook deleted

croatians have cell phones? amazing

>Have the psychological urge to wank but not responding to physical stimulus.

REALLY good post

awesome graffs laddy
can i share this on twitter?

They're playing water polo

do you want the google link again or something

bit gay

I don't understand it when I see people parade with the English (or more often British) flag and the swastika. The swastika is for the Germans, the enemies of the English in wwii. They attacked the English. They killed their men. If you want to be a racist, go ahead but use a different symbol than the one that represents your natural enemy.

*lights a zoot*

If life brings us closer to death aren't we all dying slowly?

Wolves have built an absolute beast of a squad think they might go far this season.

easily

Tim views have already massively dropped off. Normies are so fickle.

Just lost about 2 grand lads

only make 30k a year

Canadian animes

have literally never seen this happen mate

no they haven't they spunked a load a money on overrated shit and will finish just above the relegation zone again

My rotator cuff is like a large hadron collider
One punch and I can send any man back to the Big Bang, creating new universes in the pores of people's faces.

If Connor MacGregor waddled his 5ft pikey arse within a 30 mile radius of me I'd send him back to the troubles with a slap. I've got elbows like a V2 rocket. If by the grace of God that jumped up little mick termite wakes up from his 40 year fist-induced coma he'll think he's been through 100 potato famines. His brain may as well be a fucking potato when it has an intimate meeting with my knuckles.

love this film
youtube.com/watch?v=kAmsi05P9Uw

wow tomska has really put on weight

anime

what is she doing

I want you to post the pictures in the link because I am NOT clicking that link

still a few hangers on

hopefully they will fuck off to the new "meme" by tomorrow

didn't know we had any australian anime pakis in here

understanding the wall

I said anime lads

business idea: captain phillips but in space

Probably depressed after his mate died

i'm tim's support worker

MURPH

big fan

anime makes me physically ill

Crap movie

cute anime girls

are you the oxford health guy that suspiciously knows a lot about hacking?

>paki
I resent that

>both asian

well colour me surprised

Gone a bit gay for Neves if I'm honest

business idea: my willy but in a vagina

animu

In the OP.
I also had a picture of a guy wearing a jacket with the German flag (upside down), the GB flag, a swastika, and the soviet hammer and sickle but I can't find it on my hdd.

business idea: cast away but in croydon

lokign at wal

Can no longer throw your university cap in the air cus a black student will steal it

Walked past this homeless guy for years and years.

One day he'd clearly invested in some colouring pens and paper and was trying to sell his (obviously shit) artwork. Really respected the fact he was trying to put some effort into earning money but I hadn't anticipated it so kept walking by when I should have given him money.

Next time I walked past him he'd given it all up, probably because no one gave him any money so he just went back to sitting still and asking random people for change.

Still feel really bad for not rewarding his ingenuity.

anime

that bottom character means ricefield or brain

t. chinese expert

BIG fan

notice the black american hairstyles

dont wanna get banned so I wont be doing that

shit taste

nobody has ever won the league by buying a load of average foreigners

they are too weak to be able to compete with the physicality of the championship

parents gave me a name that's only become popular in the past hundred years, being generous.

fuck my shit up

Hey son, don't you fancy getting off that computer for once? It's Saturday night, why aren't you out drinking with your friends? Come on, I'll even give you a lift into town

editing the ending of The Terminal with the start of Cast Away

anime lads

My university didn't even give us fucking hats, only had them for the photo then had to give it back
Shithouses

family always make fun of me for pronouncing my words correctly

when I pronounce the T in what, they always sacastically repeat the word the way I said it
such is life in liverpool

Sup Forums is NOT an anime board

confirmed this with the janny earlier. shall be informing him of this infraction asaply

HERE I AM

anyone else hacking here?
i.4cdn.org/g/1501355594341.png

business idea: my willy in an anime bum

me irl

OMG lads its like you spend the working week just waiting for the weekend then when the weekend comes you have nothing to do haha waheyyy

This place is great.

Really comfortable. I’m just going to get settled in. Time to move on. Get on with my life. Yes, absolutely. Now, like I said, it was a long time ago. Let it go. Seriously. Definitely more my style than Panama or Hoboken, I guess.

No. If I’m honest, I just got kind of bored of boozing. I mean, once in a while, but not all the time. You’re right, it wasn’t doing me any favors.

Maybe I had lost my self-respect. But it’s back. I’m excited, really. I really needed a new start.

I think you’re right. I think I am going to like it here. It certainly ain’t New Jersey. It’s my new life, just like you said. Listen, if you think I can still do a job, what have I got to lose? Apart from the weight. Very funny...

you shouldn't reward people for being shit at something

that's just giving them false confidence and it will hurt all the more when they eventually get told they are shit

started saying cheers instead of thank you after realising I sound autistic

fucking toddlers are capable of scrawling crayons on paper, well done for not rewarding his ability to not be a foetus

>there are now enough non-whites in Belfast that I assume people are mongrels before I assume they're just tanned
HATE immigrants

Played Leicester off the park today

reminder that there's absolutely no excuse to workout when you can do pullups with a bedsheet and a door

youtube.com/watch?v=HIFJACcbqMk

youtube.com/watch?v=KSlzSAIV0rI

>yank internet
howling

who is this girl?

what's happening in britain on this saturday night? anything interesting?

The IT Crowd is pure wank

Awwww

not much

racist cur

Cheers for this post