This is the world in 2045, after the defeat of the White Reich, but before the beginning of the Second Cold War

This is the world in 2045, after the defeat of the White Reich, but before the beginning of the Second Cold War.

Map Key:
>Grey = No Man's Land/Contested
>Dashed lines = Joint Occupation
The USA is run by Latin Americans, it is NOT the USA exerting its control over Central and South America.

Who will you support and why, Sup Forums?

Why would Africa unite?

In 2026, neocolonialism reached its climax, with most wealth in Africa being immediately diverted out of the country. The African Revolution began in 2027 after a depression hit the globe. After years of fighting, they formed the People's Republic of Africa in 2033.

Really though, I just enjoy map painting. When someone asks why these countries exist, I just make something up. I don't have an actual set timeline for this world other than "this is the world after the fall of wh*te people".

>no wh*t*s
gm (good map)

Got a template?

>New Roman Empire
it better not be chr*stian or one of the other two jew religions

you should have just given the khanate the entirety of northern scandinavia and left the rest of scandinavia as pitch black, "controlled by warlike tribal gangs"

Here you go.

Yes, instead, we will have our God-Emperor, the reincarnation of Jupiter himself, Emanuel Macron.

After losing the 2025 election to Le Pen, at the beginning of the rise of the White Reich, Macron left France. After the defeat of the White Reich, Macron has indeed led a coup, declaring himself as Emperor of a New Rome. He is worshiped as a god.

is this any better?

yes, that is the point of the map

>No wh*tes
Literally eternal world peace.

>Dividing Europe

go away jew

Well, it wasn't always world peace. The wh*tes got angry that they were slowly going extinct, so in a last ditch effort they formed the White Reich, chimping out at all the other races and trying to exterminate them and create a white-only world. All of the other races grouped together to defeat them. In the US, the White Reich had to suffer losses to CHI and black partisan groups rising up as guerilla armies helped hasten their defeat.

There are barely any jews in this world, anyways. Look at the map. The land formerly known as "Israel" is part of the Islamic Caliphate.

>uniting Europe
Go away Jew.

>2025 election
what

2022, sorry.

>WHITE Meds still allowed to exist
kys

>t. Paul Shamir

> t. Washington McGoldstein

Meds are not white therefore should form their own empire.

They are white and if they are allowed to exist then the you can kiss any alliance with the Amerindian nations of Mexico, Peru and Bolivia, goodbye.

All the Jews have been wiped out you dumb Spaniard.

Working on a new start of the Second Cold War map. Tell me what you think so I can make changes and refine it.

Yellow = The Yellow Khanate
Brown = All other races united in the Brown People's Alliance against the Khanate.
Green = Contested

bump

Geography prevents any kind of meaningful union in South America from happening, and Mexico and the US are separated by an endless expanse of desert. Migrants can happen, but full-blown political, social, and military control cannot.

It's not really meant to be that realistic, its just a timeline I came up with based on Sup Forums doctrine.

>Not posting the best world

why is new mexico weird? the rest of the US is slanted to the side like it would be in a normal projection but new mexico isnt

bump

>Most of south america has become part of argentina
TRIGGERED

the way colombia sticks into argentina is disgusting

I want to be part of the spqr desu

el chileANO

where do the jews rule from?

nowhere, they have all either been killed or moved to reservations with the wh*tes. as you can see, the land formerly known as israel is under control of the islamic caliphate

>Greater Ethiopia
Was it autism?

what the fuck is even happening here

bump, please see

probably
how somali is eastern ethiopia? do people there actually want to join Somalia or are they just wewuzers?

bump

>77743666
Maybe my timeline is wrong, then.

Shit,

>New Roman Empire

I'd probably start an Independence War of something

or something*

>having Malika le pen as my president or France being cucked by the Roman Empire

Don't know what's worse

Le pen is elected yes but she is overthrown after WW3. Also, France leads the empire as Macron is the emperor.

I really don't care, I hate every thing related to Rome.

t. Gaul

Of course I'm a gaul