FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/john-waters-briefly-hospitalized-misses-annual-christmas-party/

Baltimore filmmaker and author John Waters spent time in the hospital briefly on Dec. 23 and missed his own annual Christmas party, but he’s already on the mend.

Guests invited to Waters’ North Baltimore home for the party two days before Christmas say they arrived to learn that the host would not be present. They say the explanation was that Waters went to the hospital for treatment of kidney stones.

Other urls found in this thread:

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/546/burroughs-101
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still four more days

I'm guessing he also said anti-Trump shit?

DUDE TRANNIES EATING SHIT LMAO

ZZZZAP!

First time I have ever heard his name or seen his face.

WE GOT A NEW DANCE AND IT'S CALLED THE CREEP

His simpsons episode was iconic

>The fact that Trump is running…

>What’s so odd about that? Arnold Schwarzenegger was a governor! Jesse Ventura was a governor. Ronald Reagan was president! He was… (laughs) I don’t know. I don’t even read the articles because I refuse to rise to the bait. Will Trump win? I don’t think so. I really don’t. Would you want him negotiating with what’s going on in the world right now? I certainly wouldn’t. I don’t think he knows enough about it. He’s a foreign policy dolt. Even Bush knew more about foreign policy. You’ve got to get someone that knows SOMETHING about it.

Are we getting to the point where anyone that dies deserves a social media RIP in peace?

Should I watch Pink Flamingos?

We could just celebrate all these wonderful people's lives when they die, day in, day out, until we die, and then we get celebrated!

I could go for that

OK hes probably not DEAD because he said it wasn't odd but he's got a serious illness probably AIDS and is dead in 2017.

Yes.

>too young to know who john waters is

No

Yes

That is by far the most reasonable celebrity opinion of trump I've read?

if john waters had a disease, it would be lung cancer

weird i'm listening to Burroughs 101 right now

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/546/burroughs-101

Omg don't you DARE, 2016!!

You missed out

Such a shame. RIP

He'll be fine. This was just a warning

Praise kek the merciful