How people handles Trump

Lads, I'm literally going insane after reading and listening to how the media is handling Trump.

I'm losing my mind. It's all bullshit.

youtu.be/kygQLLhos5k?t=217
Like what this fool is saying efter Trumps statement at 3:45. All of Trumps points swept under the mat with just "huehue it's racism"
Sure, a comedian is not the best example but EVERYONE is doing this. EVERY FUCKING ONE.

How do you Americans deal with all the bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNIWixTOy94
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh_GFkdxwbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do you Americans deal with all the bullshit?

We don't. Currently I am simply debating whether I want to kill 1 person or hundreds.

I'm not sure how much longer people will stand for this bullshit

Should of kept that to yourself, they'll kick your door in for saying shit like that.

Seth (((Meyers)))

Every. Single. Time.

The viewership of that drivel is strictly left-wing.

Their opinion of Trump will not be affected.

They receive gratification that they are on the 'correct side', they become just a little bit more complacent.

The longer they keep this bullshit up, the more obvious their bullshit becomes. Fewer and fewer people are taking it seriously.

The manic bullshit and desperation of the media is actually wholesale redpilling people against the media.

People aren't stupid and will on occaison actually look up a debate or speech by Trump instead of just blindly trusting the cable networks. "Hey, he never actually said that. Wait a minute, these people are in fact, lying".

>be american
>orlando literally just happened
>should realize Sup Forums one of the planets most visited political forums on the internet is monitored
>especially since the Warrent Canary has been gone a few weeks

You def just had some background check on you.

Can't they fucking try to argue with some sense?

Maybe say something why it's bad to be racists against new muslim immigration.

At least try...

No they wont.

Also the best example of media bullshit was Trump fucking up the teleprompter and saying "Born an Afghan" then immediately correcting himself "Born of Afghan parents".

All you heard in the media was TRUMP SAYS BORN AN AFGHAN, LOL AFGHAN NOT EVEN A COUNTRY LELZZ reddit-type tier, extreme snark but coming from a major news network not a 15yr old arguing on Tumblr.

Trump won the primaries in a landslide. At first, the "silent majority" sounded like a stupid catchphrase, but it's actually surprisingly accurate. We're silent because the media drives non-supporters to think Trump is literally Hitler, and his supporters deserve to die.

So yes, the media is media is HEAVILY biased against Trump. A lot of people are going to believe the media more than their friends, coworkers, and families. But as this "silent majority" becomes less silent, more and more people are going to see how bad the media has slanted against Trump, and it's only going to hurt the media in the long run.

I don't watch tv. I barely listen to the radio. I read. I only have internet and I come to Sup Forums for all of my news. The shilling and constant bickering helps to balance out the arguments.

Some dude on twitter wrote to me saying "Trump can't even say LGBT, of course he hates them" after trump said it wrong once in a speech.

He said correctly like 10 times in the same speech...

You should try reading the comments on New York Times articles, It's the most surreal, rage inducing shit I've seen on the internet, but I can't stop reading them.

>Seth Meyers

Hate this fucker. His entire show opening, every single night, consists of being a hypocritical anti-trump cunt.

He's not even funny. He's just an annoying jew.

Good luck buying a gun after making that comment!

Just kidding

Seconding. People aren't buying anymore, even better, they're pissed. Trump would never have got this far if they weren't. The fact that this is the best that the left can throw at him should make you happy m8, they're completely out of their depth in actually dealing with shit and coming up with reasonable arguments.

Leftists are insanely dumb.

Hillary are still probably going to win. There is so many idiots out there.

Who does the "Trump movement" have after Trump?
Because this can easily go on even if Trump fails.

It's the fact that they repeat the same rhetoric and cannot muster solid evidence to support their views, that's causing them to lose credibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNIWixTOy94

Case in point:

"Trump's racist, NIGGA!"

"Why's he racist?"

"Fuck that cracker, NIGGA"

They literally don't know why they're angry. And nobody can deny that the anti-Trump crowd has no solid argument against Trump.

I just pray that the situation reaches its apex before the election, rather than after.

Welcome to a year ago faggot. This is how they've treated him the whole time. I've just completely tuned all traditional media out.

Pretty much anybody under the age of 50 has stopped watching mainstream television. There's no reason to be mad at a bunch of kikes scrambling to be relevant.

See you soon!

Same, but I dropped TV during the 2012 election though. I stopped outright reading certain media publications, and the others that I do, I visit just for going to the comments section and debating the anti-Trump cucks.

You know what makes me upset the most?

We created reddit. Reddit exists because self-hating liberal cuckolds did not feel welcome here, so their king jew created a safe space for cringey nu-males to echochamber together.

It's the sad fucking world we live in. Social media has helped exploit this; but if you add all the uneducated idiots and the liberal school system along with the "self importance" era ... We have come to this. Political correctness and social obsession has led to the downfall of society as we know it. Hilary Clinton couldn't fill more than a school auditorium anywhere, and she has all the support in media manipulation.

Trump has merely given a voice to the people who are fed up, much the way Sanders did for the unemployed.

Even if Trump loses, the millions of people supporting him are not going to change their minds. The movement towards a new definition of "Republican" will continue.

Sadly she probably will. But this entire election cycle is going to be a definite turning point, even if Trump loses. Fucking no one wants Hillary, including the left. The vast majority of the population is actually emotionally involved in the election for once, instead of the same shit over and over. The mere existence of the support for Trump and things like Brexit is a sign that we're at a turning point, as much as the media and the left grapples to keep their control. It'll take time but the pendulum is starting to swing back hard, is forms beyond just the US elections.

The big question though is, 'Will there still be an America in 4 years if Trump doesn't win?'

To put it succinctly:

American political policy of the last 15-20 years is unsustainable. Not to mention deteriorating race relations and increased division among the public (Thanks Obama).

Change will come in time. It may not be 2016 but it will be within the next 2 election cycles.

The worse things get the stronger the case for ousting the democratic administration.

Do we have 8 years?

In Britain for instance, if Brexit doesn't pass now, then we will have met our point-of-no-return. Any future opportunities to gain what we can achieve today will be far too little and much too late.

Try being a burger in the leftist caliphate of London, every time I speak some new, limp wristed fag has to ask me about Trump.
Since he won the primary I just say that I will vote for him and when I move back I'm going to join his Gestapo, it ends the conversation pretty quick.

I don't believe for a SECOND that people actually laughed at that first "joke". That was godawful.

And they always do it with that stupid hamster face expression like they are looking to get stomped in the face or put out of their misery. Especially John Oliver. He looks like his soul is in agony when he goes on his little rants.

You'll notice this is why most people dislike Trump.

Not for anything he has actually said or done, but because he is relentlessly mocked on TV by comedians.

Same with Farage in the UK. Ask somebody why they dislike them and they will tell you "huehue immigrants are evilz" but when you ask them to expand they will remain clueless.

Jews win basically.

I feel so much worse for you guys tbf. Europe's time has pretty much already run out now, serious shit needs to happen to start even beginning to repair the damage done in the past few years. I hope to god brexit happens for the entire continent. I have no idea what the fuck you or any of the other poor bastards in western Europe can do if it doesn't. The US has it's own clusterfuck of problems but I think they've got enough time for another election.

It's fine, I'll just make sure to speak arabic when requesting my surplus AR-15 order

>it's the loser late night host who said Trump would never get the nomination and we'd vote for Jeb instead

Don't even fuckin bother with Creamed Chipped Beef Corn Beef Hash

At least be mad at Colbert or someone

This. HI PIGS, SOLVE ACTUAL CRIME YOU CUNTS.

this pic keeps me sane

>At least be mad at Colbert or someone

Well...
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh_GFkdxwbQ

The FBI will ignore you if they think you're muslim.

i am with you bro. time and place ill fucking be there. i say hundreds if not millions.

Yeah that's my point. Be pissed off at someone relevant.

I don't even open the google news feed anymore.

5/10 stories are WaPo smear pieces against Trump.

Fuck it, I will always vote republican despite living in a liberal shit hole. Currently buying more ammo/guns/canned food.

>the FBI will send their hottest muscle hunks to arrest-fuck you with their genetically enhanced cocks
Its all I have to look forward to in life desu

>counterfeit hats

disgusting

I'm actually kinda terrified about how they'll act of trump somehow looses.

No matter who wins, they're going to be fucking awful about it.

Just 4 years of "ur dumb for disagreeing cause u lost, trumpkin!"
They'll double or triple down on just screaming "racist" and breaking shit as the answer to everything.

They'll go super saiyan blue SJW levels.

Liberals cannot into subtlety. If they don't like someone, nothing they say has any merit, ever. If an idea hurts the narrative, it's swept under the rug even if it has at least a grain of truth that begs discussion.

We've pretty much had to respond in kind (hence the existence of Sup Forums). I don't really know how to get people to start discussing things without blatant partisan bias. Civil war is probably inevitable.

Warrent canary?

>entire family of bernie bros
>bernie gets dumpstered and hillary becomes the presumptive nominee
>They're now stuck between not voting and voting for hillary in case she dies and bernie becomes president
>Won't even consider Trump
What the heck, you guys, I thought you said stumping was easy

If Trump loses, I seriously suspect that one of our top autists is going to make an attempt on Hilldog's life.

And the Secret Service will stand down and let it happen.

>secret service meatbags will let the personification of the NWO die
Britain....

I like you Bonglander, you're still full of hope for a better world. That would be almost as good as Trump winning.

>2 out of 5
ARE U KIDDIN ME?

What does this guy know anyway? He lives in some guarded mansion probably.

I don't know if we have one, but the cat on the home page is gone which led to some anons believing the FBI is monitoring the site. I don't know how it works.

Trump has layed out some fantastic groundwork at the very least. People can reveal their power level in public without getting their lives ruined anymore (as long as you don't back down and apologize like a cuck).

The fire will continue to rise if Trump actually makes Trump TV after the election (don't know if this is based on anything, I just saw several normiebook memes recently saying this is definitive "proof" Trump is just running for attention)

I think the US, more than any other country, is of the mindset where we could actually collapse and also actually rebuild ourselves.

For every amerifat and latte liberal and nigget there's a cowboy, a chink who runs his own laundry, the grandson of the Oregon trail.

The U.S. would probably balkanize during a collapse, but places like Texas would be back on their feet and stabilizing faster and more efficiently than any collapsed state before.

New York and Chicago, the shitholes wholly dependent on a massive amount of outside support would be fucked.

Same question.

I'm terrified of brexit failing.
It seems clear that it would be the end of any ability of any EU member to break away. They'll declare a 1 vote victory to mean a consensus that no one can ever leave the EU, or hold a bite about it.

It'll be like the U.S. civil war, a complete redefining of the member states as being wholly subservient.

A warrant canary is a way of alerting users of a service that an alphabet agency or any LEO group is actively monitoring without violating federal law.

It is illegal to ACTIVELY alert people of a warrant being issued to monitor a webservice. So you put up something that when removed or stops being updated, people know a warrant has been issued.

Many sites put up something like "A warrant has not been issued for [thissite] since [day/month/year]. If it hasn't been updated that day you know the site is being watched.

There was a banner on the mainpage here at 4chinz that had longcat in it. They changed it to the same picture with longcat removed.

>yfw some FBI faggot is watching us right now trying to steal our memes

Go steal Sup Forums's memes you incompetent twats. Go find your own asses. Literally anything is more useful than sitting here trying to decipher or meme-codes.

These words are too true.

My anxiety for the matter isn't helped either, by increasing concerns from brit/pol/ for the last three nights, we've been drafting manifestos, corporeal structures, mottos and titles for the event of an English (and Swedish) civil war in 2018.

I thought they were always reading 4chins.

Or were they just reading it, but now supposedly have the warrant to identify who each poster is?

Likely that. While they did monitor it, it likely wasn't actively monitored. With a warrant they can identify individual posters and their IPs which means they could potentially know who is saying what.

The fire rises.

I think the most British thing that could happen is for our exit attempt to fail, only for Netherlands to leave a year later and make us look like wankers.

Almost everyone on Sup Forums has a VPN or proxy though, along with 8 copies of Norton on disc not even installed.

He probably hasn't spoken to a non rich, low IQ person in years, so it's unbelievable to him that actual people believe the things Trump characterizes them as believing.

Well It's way worse in Sweden. At least Trump has a chance in America. How do you deal with it?

FBI doesn't give a shit, they want serial killers, that's how they push agenda and make TV shows, magazines and documentaries.

SD won't even be able to get over 30% in 2018.

Sure, the other parties have moved closer to SD a lot just in the past year. But it's not enough. I just hope that SD doesn't settle, that they actually go more to "right" again so they will be more in opposition.

Anyway, SD is far from the solution. They are just a life line.

and it feels fucking horrible.

When you stab a migrant to death, you need to do it in a fashion which makes it look like he was murdered by another migrant.

In England it's the same for Badgers, Foxes and Roebucks; if the animal looks like it was killed by another animal, no further investigations will arise...

Even though she obviously deserves it, that would be TERRIBLE. Please crazy pol lurkers no!

Odds are her running mate somehow manages to be even worse like Elizabeth warren or the reverend Doctor al sharpton the fourth esquire, CPA or something . And shitlibs will win every election for a decade because women only vote sympathy and muh feels (which is why they should never have been allowed to vote in the first place).

Fuck Hillary is a national politician in the first place because women felt sorry for her for having a husband that fucked everyone in Arkansas but her. Regular non psychopath women can't quite understand that she's probably a dyke anyway and the whole relationship was a sham all along that she was very much an active enabler of

She's the fucking you-go-girl candidate.

If that was a warrant canary it was probably just to identify one poster's posts. They may have even been just looking to identify the Roof's posts. Maybe someone was posting Captain Picard. We may never know.

And nigger please I have body armor made out of Norton disks.

Its like me reading pol

I enjoy getting triggered, it feels so amaizing. Dont really know if I am masoquist... or I aint getting triggered really and its another feel.

Then let it happen after a good time so everyone's had a chance to witness how she really operates and her liberal following becomes sufficiently disillusioned.

Break the wheel.

I hate talking about the Murifat presidental race with my friends because none of them seem to understand Trump.
It all boils down to just calling him a racist and saying he's Hitler, they say he wants to deport Mexicans and immigrants but they just close their ears when I want to add that he wants to do that to illegals!
I am a 100% legal immigrant but whenever I say that illegal immigrants should be deported people call me a hypocrit!
It took me 15 years to get basic citizen rights!
Is it so hard to understand that I don't want spics and basically anyone to get them instantly?
Ilegal immigrants are breaking the law, why do people call me racist for pointing it out?

Just call them overly sensitive faggots. These people don't respond to logic or facts, they wouldn't hold these opinions if they did.

You have to shame them.

We've had Obama for 8 years and they only got dumber.

The rebirth of One Nation is symptomatic of this. Vote 1!