What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Well...she's possessed.

wetwet

Shitty acting.

Damn shea mad

THIS IS A GOOD WHAT THE FUCK PROBLEM POST

She fell for the money meme and never realized the long term implications of 'acting'. Nice dubs itt.

Shes hot desu

It was symbolism! She was upset!

>autists and or women think they know good acting

I did the same thing after watching new fast and furious trailer

She found out hillary lost.

Adjani won best actress at cannes, but yeah i'm sure you're right

What movie is this?

>but yea im sure you're right
He isn't not that winning an award matters but she was really good, this board thinks Emma Stone can act, thats a travesty

>not that winning an award matters
It matters a bit, especially since it's cannes. It's not an objective thing like every other art form but that's as good as it gets. Imagine being an actor and receiving the highest honor for your work, that's gotta mean something, they don't hand them out

Yea no kstew won one of those they don't mean anything especially now, the highest awards now are awarded to jlaw, sandra bullock, marion im acting cotilliard, and vikander etc etc they are all poor

I want isabelle adjani yo beat me

kstew won a césar, which she deserved, and the other never won at cannes, what are you on about? Also marion is great

She didnt deserve it she's one of the worst actresses ive ever seen. They won oscars. And if you think Marion is good youre up shits creek imho if you think she hams it up in certwin films because of directing youre wrong. She acts the same. They won Oscars which is all that matters now and its pathetic

>She didnt deserve it she's one of the worst actresses ive ever seen
why didn't you like her performance?

>They won oscars
When i said awards matter i didn't have the oscars in mind, which is mostly politics

What have you seen from Marion that you didn't like?

Isabelle Adjani is a good actress IDK what made you say that shes a shitty one.

I want isabelle adjani to meme to death