Going to see Rogue One tomorrow with a girl, any tips?

Going to see Rogue One tomorrow with a girl, any tips?

Refer to her only as "cunt"

Never look her in the eyes, talk about your WH40 figurines extensively, keep your hands in you hands at all times, don't ask her personal questions, eat onions before the date, dazzle her with your Star Wars expert knowledge.

You'll thank me later.

Remember to keep your shoes on at all times. Don't pull your penis out, unless you really need to.

Jerk off before you meet up with her, that way you wont make any unnecessariness.

sit in the back row and start fingerblasting her about 1 hour in

We all know you're not seeing a movie with a girl you made this thread to see some "funny" answers rv n though they'll all be shit I mean look at these idiots they should just stop posting altogether

Cut a hole in the bottom of your crab legs bucket so when she reaches for one she grabs your dick.

I like to make finger guns and go pew pew everytime someone i like like dies.
it makes the situation less sad (reminds her its just a movie and not to let the sad stuff bring thr date down) and it shows that im a fun guy

Bring 2 large blankets and make a blanket fort over your head/seat so she nor anyone else will know that youre masturbating.
Start whacking yourself off under the blanket fort while fondling her.
If she tries to leave or pulling her hands off of her or something then start pinching the skin on her belly flab with your finger nails. If she keeps trying to leave then start spitting in her popcorn bucket and gently start hitting her on her leg while screaming "pleasestoppleasestoppleasestoppleasestop"

you gotta go up to that fly bitch and tell her "im that gorilla dick nigga i make dyke pussy wet" she will be cummin all day and night.

fuck daddy i want you to shoot hot cum into my bagina my bagina is so ready for you daddy

Holy shit
>watching Schindler's List in the theater
>[ghetto liquification intensifies]
>"Ist das Bach?"
>"Nein. Das ist Mozart."
>quietly from the back of the theater
>"pew pew"

star wars is shit now
end this meme

u r a meem

Remember to turn your cell phone off, so you don't disrupt the movie for the rest of the audience! Also, a movie isn't a movie without an ice cold Coca Cola and a large popcorn! Remember to cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn and put your dick in it or you probably won't ever get your dick touched.

>reach for a handful of popcorn
>accidentally grab your own dick

Does it help if I classify she is Hispanic?

you forgot to tell him not to get the "butter" or else he'll break out with dick zitz

they all die at the end

Make sure you give a very detailed explanation of your opinion of the movie. Include as much obscure lore as you can. Also, talk over her if she tries to interrupt, because you know more than she does and therefore your opinion is more important than hers.

>briefly meet up beforehand and do your greeting
>watch movie
>acquire food/drink after to discuss how good/shit it was
>if you like each other but are bored then set up another date and end the current one
>if you don't like each other nope the fuck out
>if she's a slut then go back to one of your places and fug

Don't kiss when Jyn Dies

when i was a teen i sucked an old mans cock in a theatre stall once

Wear your MAGA Hat, and tell her about wanting to preserve the White Race with her.

Trial by Fire

LOL and shout "I'm glad the bitch is dead" when princess leia appears on screen

>MOUSE SHIT IN MAI EYEBALLS GAIS LOLZ

fuck you disney
get a real job

Wear a skirt and bring your own popcorn bucket with a hole in the bottom.

Grab her by the pussy and done

Check to see if the theater in question has performed their weekly penis inspection already, so your date doesn't get "reassigned" to a BBC and maybe try to smuggle in your own hammer for your anvil

>hands in you hands

What?

Tell her that you bought limited edition Star Wars underwear & ask her if she wanna see them,right in that moment you need to get a boner and she needs to know that you have a big one,if you have a little one it's not my problem,in the teather buy everything she wants,make sure you get to see the movie at night in the teather,i think you need to get the tickets at a specific time,you need to give her a ride to her home after that,then you need to insist to enter to her house,now,that's what you gonna do if she hasn't seen the movie yet,if she already did see the movie ask her to go to dinner or something and do the same shit.
Your welcome m8.