She's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
mobile.twitter.com/sahouraxo?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's a Leppo?

I DO wonder who A. Leppo is.

really activated my walnuts

I wonder if that movie would focus on how much propaganda comes out of that area and how western media and retards on social media eat that garbage up

She's right, we should carpet bomb all of them and finish the job once and for all

this

I've never heard of a leppo

yeah, we should have had the courage to give the rebels more advanced weapons like the Economistâ„¢ advocated.

>it's a US propagandists get all butt hurt their paid rebels lost episode

Will it blame America(particularly Obama) for destroying Syria or will they escape the blame yet again

>omg dumb westerners don't care about aleppo!!
Is this the newest meme out of tumblr?

Will it be a comedy about the life of Gary Johnson?

Yes, because we all know cities have never come under long seizes ever before.

20 years from now chinks will take over western countries and exterminate all leftists.

>seizes

Can someone give me cliffs on everything Aleppo?

Yes, it'll be a 'the other side of the story' kind of deal.

if only the US would throw money at the problem, amiright?

Will it focus on this

wat?

it truthfully makes you ponder

DELETE THIS

>country is literally named the People's Republic of China
>the ruling party literally calls itself communist
>they will exterminate leftists
truly, you are an intellectual giant among Trumpkins

>Aleppo

More like a movie will be made about how Obama and Israel tried to conquer a sovreign nation using terrorists instead of just George Bushing it and all they got was a brown islamic europe

>"it's on twitter therefore it's real!!"

Go back to Sup Forums, kiddie.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

You meant sieges.

What's a leppo?

No, 20 years from now children will read about an old, dead religion called Islam in their history books and wonder how its existence was tolerated for so long.

what's a Leto?

Yeah, a foreign government funding rebels who terrorize civilians should not be allowed

Aleppo's currently held by "moderate" rebels. The city itself is besieged by authoritarian assholes and Russians, and nobody has made an acceptable ceasefire agreement. It's a major humanitarian crisis which is really symbolic of Syria as a whole.
Also tumblr latched onto this shit recently, so expect it to be shoved down your throat at every which way.

Take your SJW bullshit to China and see how far it gets you.

>inb4 all leftist aren't SJWs
Sure thing, buddy. Seems they didn't get the memo.

Are you denying Israel and Obama's support of islamic terrorist groups in the region such as ISIS? They even use rifles that say MADE IN AMERICA in their fucking propaganda videos you retard

>I dont like that so its fake

I'm not denying that most Americans are self-centered and ignorant. However, this seems like tumblr's meme issue of the month, just like bees or whichever immediate crisis emerges.

Who is she kidding, nobody cares about sandniggers

>it's a US propagandists get all butt hurt their paid rebels lost episode
They seem to rerun that episode to no end lately. I'm really getting sick of it. Only the "russian hackers did it AGAIN" is worse.

Shit. Don't eat and type at the same time. You know what I meant.

T. Retard

China literally has affirmative action in its universities, you clueless muppet

There are no good sides in the Middle Easts, you either align yourself with Islamists or secular dictators. I wish we would just let it be already

Reminds me of Hotel Rwanda. She comes across as a liberal dipshit, but she's right.

If by "moderate" you mean islamist terrorists like ISIS that want to butcher all non-muslims in a jihad for Allah

they are different type of leftists

It's been 20 years since Sarajevo was under siege and nobody is making Oscar bait about it.

No, it will be called:

"The Rape of Europe: or how bleeding hearts allowed their culture to die"

...and it won't be screened in Europe...because movies are haram under sharia law.

BASED ASSAD WRECKING CAPITALIST SCUM

Why do you think I said "moderate" instead of just moderate? It's a fucking buzzword that the media throws around to make these rebels seem less abhorrent than they actually are.

mobile.twitter.com/sahouraxo?lang=en

Or zionists that want to glass and conquer the region while enslaving the west

Yes I distinctly remember all those movies about Nanking, Bagdad, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, or any of the other major civilian slaughters of the past hundred years.

Oh, you mean tumblr whining that people don't care about the stupid vlogs and shit from Aleppo "citizens"? Yeah you're right, I interpreted that wrong.

Please, all the sentimental moral outrage that these movies conjure up is so trite. No one not involved with the events themselves cares, and why should they?

It pisses me of that retards on social media still use that image of the little boy covered in blood and dust, fuck even google used it in their video. Don't they know that it's propaganda created by the rebels.

>no movies about Sarajevo

user, please.

>0.0003 rubles deposited into your bank account

will america make a movie about their puppets getting BTFO tho?

>Dresden
Arthur Harris did nothing wrong. Reap the fucking whirlwind.

>implying implications
these useful idiots do it >for free

Only the jewish deaths get exaggerated and propagandized

never heard of lep po tbqh

as long as this excursion doesn't blow back on my cushy 1st world American lifestyle why should i care?

Who are you quoting? I didn't say that.

You just know that they try and find a way to force Trump as the antagonist in the film regardless of how much influence he has over Aleppo

Good job edgelord. Not all of us are autistic unsympathetic cunts. If you don't think it's sad that thousands of civilians are being bombed for no reason you are a prime example of what's wrong with the human race.

>instigate a civil war in a foreign country
>fund rebel terrorist groups
>civil war leads to many deaths and the entire "refugee" crisis
>government starts retaking its cities
>rebel terrorists prevent civilians from fleeing the city, so that they can use civilian casualties to gain sympathy support

This whole thing is bullshit. If I formed a rebel group against the American government, captured the city of Miami in a bloody battle, and then bitched about a """humanitarian crisis""" and called the American gov't evil for actually bothering to reclaim their city, nobody would fucking take me seriously. Because it's fucking stupid.

We (American gov't) is literally funding terrorist groups to take down the syrian government. And then the shills have the nerve to point the blame on Assad, who is merely defending his country like literally any other government on earth would do.

but it already has

I only know Shot Through the Heart

You're literally a cretin if you believe that their affirmative action is anywhere near close to what we have, i.e. free rides for darkies if they prove they can read or write.

>that filename
Terrorism is the result of hawkish diplomacy, and Bernie is anything but a hawk.

And what have you done to stop it lately? Or are you just content with telling people on the internet they should care?

He's SAD about it for a couple minutes when someone brings it up. That's enough.

All this is America's cunts. All the refugee shit going down in Europe is because of those assholes. Practically ruined the Middle East, fucking warmongering cunts.
Gaddafi was right all along

They've been shoving muh refugees down our throats for two years now, what are you talking about

In 200 years a movie called "Israel" will win 6 Oscars and everyone will say "Something like that should never be allowed to happen again"

why are semites so racist

That any religion has been allowed to exist as long as it has is beyond me.

LOL The worst part is you actually believe this shit.

Sure, I realize they're sad and tragic. I also realize the entire human condition is full of sadness and tragedy, and we all have our own struggles to bear. Also in reality I don't care what people feel strongly about, I just like critiquing the concept

it won't, unless you guys manage to win the conflict and build the saudi arabian-quatari pipeline, then maybe we can have a ww3 and you and me will get our asses nuked off

>Aleppo should never be liberated from terrorists

what?

Like they do with Nixon.
He's always shown as the ultimate villain president and associated with Vietnam, even though he's the one who ended that war, which was started and escalated by democrats.

What's wrong with caring? There's nothing I can do about it. I'm fine with that. But saying people actually feeling saddened by deaths of their fellow man is "trite" is 2edgy4me.

I'm talking about a focus on Aleppo. That is, going "OMG CARE ABOUT ALEPPO DUMB WHITE MEN" instead of promoting refugee programs.

The battle is already over. "Authorian assholes" lol what ever you want to believe buddy

yeah cause it was America that drew up the Sykes-Picot agreement and carved the region up like a Turkey dinner leading to the total shit-show of ethnic & religious divides that are at the root of all middle-east conflict today

Wag the Dog 2

>there are posters in this thread RIGHT NOW who support funding mudskins to kill each other in perpetual civil war

Hmm maybe libshits are on to something. They continuously fund middle-eastern conflict so they can virtue signal on social media.

Syria has been a shithole since even before Sykes-Picot. Really, what should we do? Should we partition it? What would we do with the Sunni state in the East? Hand it over to ISIS?

>terrorism is the result of hawkish diplomacy
That is some top shelf b8, right there.

It is when they make indignant posts on Tumblr about it, like they're indulging in calling out the unfairness of it all

>He's always shown as the ultimate villain president and associated with Vietnam
But that's wrong. Anyone with a lick of knowledge in American history will point to JFK and LBJ. Nixon's just a figurehead for corruption in government because of Watergate.

Who are you to judge? They could be virtue signaling or they could be sincerely expressing their sadness. This is especially true over women who can sincerely cry over a death in a movie.

And its ironic that Nixon's watergate is a drop in the bucket compared to Hillary Clinton as SoS.

>The battle is already over
Yes it is.
>"Authorian assholes" lol what ever you want to believe buddy
Yes the Assad government is composed of authoritarian assholes. They're the preferable side by far, but I really don't think that a dictatorship fosters a democratic society with civil rights and civil liberties.

The one good thing kikes do that I appreciate is slaughter these mudslime animals

that would be a great t shirt

Not the guy you replied to, but what do you personally think it stems from? I believe it comes from Saudi Arabia focusing hard on keeping the area under their influence, funding terrorist cells to keep all of the surrounding countries unstable.

>movie wins 7 Oscars
>something like that should never be allowed to happen again
What the fuck does she have against a movie winning seven Oscars? Should there be a limit to how many times a movie is nominated?