Memes aside, I wanna watch this but is it actually good...

Memes aside, I wanna watch this but is it actually good? 4chans kinda fucked with my views on this movie so is it worth a watch

Yes without question. So many great scenes.

The book is better.

It's a good watch.
I'd recommend it.

just watch it you spoon...

Just saw it last night. Loved every bit.
I wonder if the musical is worth the time.

Not as good as these digits.

In all seriousness, not as good as the book but still an excellent dark comedy

It's like 90 minutes of your life. Just watch it and form you own opinion? Who do you insecure little hebes need validation for every fucking thing you do and think?

Just kill yourself. You're human garbage.

impressive. now check these

Checked

Yes, it is actually a very good movie all memes aside

keked and checked

It's the greatest movie ever made.

I simply am not there

it's good, not great. Unless you're an edgy teen, then it's the best movie evar, other than maybe tlotr

It's like Wolf of Wall Street - just loosely connected series of crazy events that occur because reasons. The point of this film was completely lost on me.

I don't think the teens that thought LoTR was the best movie ever were the same that thought that about American Psycho.

Meme movie. Only 15 year old edgelords like it because of the meme violence. None of them even notice the message of the movie.

It was a poorly written story about how yuppies are evil because they like bad music and care about shallow things like business card design. The author hated rich alpha males because they got all the women so he wrote a bad book to get his revenge. Bret Easton Ellis was tipping his fedora and saying m'lday the entire time he was writing it.

Easton was rich and famous since he was 15, he wrote is as a way of getting 'revenge' on his father's way of life. He was also a faggot so I don't think he wrote it out of pussy anxiety. its a work of fiction, get your head out of your ass, retard.

Are you able to type without the use of meme?
It's lime your vocabulary is so poor that when you want to say something is bad you try to relate it to the first thing you think of and you call it a "meme" or "fedora".

In this case it's literally a meme. Have you even seen these?

It's not just a meme.
It's a fascinating character created to outline how bizarre the wall street american mentality is.

There is nothing fascinating about his character. It's a one note joke that is repeated for the entire movie with slapstick violence to amuse the idiots.