youtube.com/watch?v=KveyY_GOKA0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs0ayFngFx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Deadpool
>Civil War
>The nice guys

Is this a fucking joke?

It does seem like it, but then he has actual good movies mixed in with them. He's like a riddle wrapped up in a mystery inside an enigma.

It was when he posted that alternate script for BvS that he lost all credibility for me.
At least JeremyJahns doesn't pretend to be a super deep thinker or anything. Still pretty bad, especially with those trailer reactions.

TELL

He has Manchester by the sea behind Deadpool, Nice Guys and Civil War.... The guy is a fucking idiot.

THAT

Seeing his face is all I need to know it's bad.

1. The Nice Guys
2. La La Land
3. Silence
4. Your Name
5. Deadpool
6. Moonlight
7. Hacksaw Ridge
8. Civil War
9. The Boy and the Beast
10. Manchester by the sea
11. Zootopia
12. Paterson
13. Arrival
14. Swiss Army Man
15. The VVitch

Honestly, that's probably the best list you'll see from a YouTube movie reviewer. I shudder to think what Doug's list looks like.

On every board, you crowd around some two bit nobody to validate your pathetic views like a bunch of sheep instead of (gasp) thinking for yourself. On pol, it's some Canadian philosophizer, and on v it's a bunch of gamergate pansies, and here it's man children reviewers.

You get too involved in the drama instead of just playing games and watching movies and having fun, like the drama queens you are.

Nobody on this board uses these guys to validate our views. This isn't Sup Forums.

yeah well ur mom

Yeah I don't get people who think a YT reviewer is going to ever have "le foreign film #1 #2 #3" I mean like seriously, oh no he's a total idiot he forgot holy shit! They are all literally just grown up frat boys on Youtube.

I think the list is pretty dope but fuck me does he overrated The Nice Guys so fucking much. Its just like an 80's buddy cop comedy with 2016 special effects. Maybe that's what he really wanted to see this year but no way is it #1. It wouldn't even be #1 in 1985. I mean I personally want films that feel original and not just milking nostalgia to be #1's.

Mu, lmao, talk about the definition of stagnation. I think they decided ten years ago on their list of songs that were worth listening to and that was that. They are literally worse than reddit when it comes to finding new music. It's so pathetic to see people willfully deny themselves pleasure and new experience and instead listen to crap side of the moon for the millionth time.

Sup Forums dismisses Dark Side of the Moon as dadrock. The most popular Pink Floyd album you're allowed to like is Animals.

What is "off" about this guy's face (I mean, besides his teeth)? I feel like he should be moderately handsome, but he's just really unappealing.

Is it that his beard is a weird color? His eyes are too far apart? Really confusing to me.

silence and la la land aren't really foreign

>implying we use stuckmann for 'validation'

He used to look a lot more autistic. He got a trendy haircut and fixed himself up.

Chris was a ____ _____

>From manchild autist to almost passing for a handsome normie
Fuck maybe I should actually get a proper haircut.

Prick with a red background?

Post the webm

i was at barnes and noble the other day and multiple copies of this fag's book were on the shelf. fucking depressing.

>Theaters around the world are dominated by comic book heroes, ice princesses, apocalyptic love-struck teens, and whatever masterpiece Pixar is rolling out. It’s clear that cinema is as healthy as ever. Oscar-worthy directors, indie geniuses and foreign artists are creating stunning, boundary-pushing work. Since the turn of the century, movie lovers have been enjoying a second golden age.

YT """""""critics""""""""

>During the trip Chris was a dark cloud, a very brooding presence in my happy home. We tried offering to go out and do fun things but he only wanted to see movies and do his reviews
>He's the type of guy to make everyone miserable and then apologize for it and play the victim. I can't stand that type of person.

his baggy eyes and yellowy skin. the overall effect makes him look sickly, like he's going through chemo.

Why do I want to punch this faggot so bad

> Not liking the nice guys
>Being a joyless contrarian

He's fucking hot user

Did you even see his Drive homage?

he looked so yummy in the jacket

>he/she likes?

Umm, did you assume genders are binary

oh, sorry

My mom, loves, this guy.

what about epic reviewer man?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rs0ayFngFx4

I saw this one last night, and I think that's why Chris's list looks absolutely patrician in comparison.

SPOILER LIST
#15 the witch
#14 swiss army man
#13 arrvival
#12 paterson
#11 zootopia
#10 manchester sea
#9 boy and the beast
#8 civil war
#7 hacksaw ridge
#6 moonlight
#5 deadpool
#4 your name
#3 silence
#2 la la land
#1 the nice guys

got it, he's a faggot.

DELET THIS

garbage

TELL

In the full picture he's standing next to YourMovie "Dog Lover" Sucks. I'd want to die too.

Paterson
Silence
La la land
Moonlight
Hacksaw ridge
Swiss army man
Manchester by the sea
Arrival

These are the only good films on his list

A good haircut really does wonders, user. I used to be a beastly gargoyle when I didn't maintain my hair and just let it grow to ridiculous lengths. I look like a completely different person since I've cut it and have a halfway decent normie look.

Now I get flirted with by Stacies all the time.

Why do people get triggered over other people's personal movie opinions? Ffs they're just movies.

His wife is a total babe.

I can't hate the guy. He's a pleb, but I can't hate him. He's got a wife who loves him and genuinely enjoys movies, even if he's never seen a black and white one.

what a fucking joke

upvoted

yuck.

It seems like he finally watched some good films this year. But still his plebiness is showing. Better films are lower on the list.

>1. The Nice Guys
This is just wrong when you have on your list films like Paterson, Manchester by the Sea and Moonlight.

who is this?

>that fucking suit

Yes, I get that he's dressing as Ryan Gosling from his favourite film of 2016, but my god he looks like garbage in it.

Better than Jahns.

Someone post the webm of him in the Drive jacket.

Take it easy Ferrie

youve clearly never been on Sup Forums

Jahns has literally never claimed to be a legit film critic though so I always give him a pass. I pretty much count on him to have the official pleb list so its always sort of a pleasant surprise when he does something like put Arrival as his number 1 or Birdman like he did two years ago.
When Jahns put TFA as his favorite last year literally nobody was surprised, when Stuckmann does something like that its just fucking embarrassing.

Jesus fuck

Clearly didn't watch the video.

>Birdman was two years ago

Christ.

People are popular for giving their opinions and that's terrible.

yeah but I see them in the same ballpark to be honest.

Sure Jahns always claims upfront about his views but someone like Stuckmann is even worse in my opinion because he pretends he is something he is not

but I guess a nice summary with a few adjectives thrown in there like X actor was good, the cinematography was amazing etc is enough for most people to consider this legit film criticism

thats sort of what i mean. Stuckman acts like he's serious about film but no self respecting film critic would have two superhero action films in their best films of the year list. Thats why Jahns list is ok, and Stuckmanns is embarrassing

Nah YMS will release the 2016 patrician list in a year or so

>bunch of random toys and Famicom he clearly just bought poorly thrown together in the background to show how "nerdy" he is

Do people seriously fall for this shit?

Yep

Stuckmann is the worst regarding this shit, he's been a HUUUGE fan of every franchise you name since the beginning

Dishing out the political correctness is their job to start with, bro !!! Watching different types of film critics are very entertaining & educating (for some who related to the industry). If you just look for righteous words, just go & ask your mother which film is good for YOU (笑´・艸・)

why people likes The VVitch?

It's just pussies latching onto "horror" movies without any jump scares trying to claim atmosphere can actually be scary.

>YMS
>patrician

it's something like "this movie doesn't have jump scares, so it must be good"

When did he become a soft-skinned mopey bitch?

> CTRL+F
> Zod, Neck
> 0 Results

>implying Crashing an Airplane into the Milky Sea isn't the greatest album ever recorded

Manchester by the sea is shit Oscar bait

what's up with his teeth btw?
coffee and smoking? or is it like something more fucked up than that. I'll quit both things tomorrow if it'll make my teeth look like that

Adult bracers i think.

>zootopia
>good message

God, I hate this norman

He should shave. That red beard looks like shit onn him.

It's got nothing on Bathory's The Return.

It was confirmed that Chris fucked this guy's wife and that's why he's so salty about the whole thing.

Cuckmann cucked someone? Doubt that.

>underrated
>so______ (insert adjective)
>great
>good
he really needs to work on his vocabulary

Why would he need to do that? He's already got retards blowing him off, while also earning good amount of cash while spouting quite normish opinions on movies.

It's true. He stayed with this guy in NY (I think the other guy had a shitty youtube channel too) and they fell out. Turns out Chris had it off with the wife. Chris is the one who cucks, who would have thought it.

Wait, you're fucking me, aren't you? I've read the guy's rent and it was quite hillariour, though I didn't see any mention of cucking in there. Citation very much needed.

What the fuck, why don't I get (you) when I get a respond?

I think it's just ....... under you're post number now

all shit

It is, but it doesn't say (You), which made it somewhat unnoticable. Can someone brief me on why there's no (You), I've just returned after my 3 days off.

And what movies do you think should be on the list?

/qa/ threw a bitchfit again and now they are gone.

Finally, someone recognized The Nice Guys as the best movie of the year. Which it is. It's the best movie I've seen in years.

It's not the best, but it's a nice throwback to a by gone era of buddy cop movies, and I quite liked it. One of my favorites from this year, too. This year was really bad, though.

Thanks.

Holy shit, Doug looks like an obnoxious human scull.