How much money do I need to make in order to get a hot young Japanese slut gf

How much money do I need to make in order to get a hot young Japanese slut gf

100 leaf dollars

Why are autistic white virgins obsessed with Asian women?

is that you, finnish woman?

because they're the best
t. expert

feminist white female obsessed with muhammed detected

hmmmmm

i bet that ass is fake

no, I know her type and she is critical of all others

however I like her type of a woman the best and the best woman comes with her mind and the body of a...

you need to learn and be able to speak japanese first. and its fucking hard

No, Japanese language very easy. Like their women.

not really

only weebs say that. your japanese cant work here the same way as average east asians english

true for english speakers, japs sound near fluent in my language and probably vice versa (Baruto?)

as it happens, same here

some finnaboo japanese woman decided to move here and learn finnish and after a few years has zero accent

Japanese sluts don't exist

they do almost sound native, very peculiar.

lots!

>implying I am your average east asian
you better check yourself before you wreck yourself

dunno about your estonian or finnish. maybe therere some similarities between japanese and those but for english speakers, yes, definitely its fukkin hard

>what are gyarus

People who emulate American "gals", i.e. whores. They are no longer Japanese at that point.

Are you Japanese or that chinese guy in Japan

>They are no longer Japanese at that point.
I tip my katana to you good sir

japanese.

>Went frequently to a happening bar when I lived in Japan

They absolutely do. A good number of the girls that came as singles were there because they weren't getting sex from their bf/husband. MFF threesomes really only happened when the girls were obviously prostitutes, but it was pretty common to have a girl blowing a guy while getting fucked/jerking off other guys. I heard couple kisses are far better for true orgies but I could never convince a girl to go with me and the couple girls I got to to goto the happening only wanted to fuck me

Have you seen white women?

>tfw I will never have smelly 18 year old Japanese girl butthole and feet smothered in my face because I don't make $10,000+ USD a month

Why live

Just go to college in hongcouver, there are tons of them

no jap grills for filthy gaijins

You are obsessed with them because they adore the white man. Asian women are only whores to white men. They suck all white men dick including 50 year old stinky fat white men.

It isn't fake, it's just exaggerated by the pose and the camera angle.
nonsummerjack is the GOAT
she even uses eyeliner to make her eyes seem rounder; after I noticed I still couldn't see the natural outline of her eyes, spooky

but I want one (or more)

>His flag has A FUCKING TREE

>his flag is a bird eating a snake
>donttreadonme.jpg