What the fucking fuck is his fucking problem?

What the fucking fuck is his fucking problem?

Cant act

Literally me.

You knocked up Rachel Bilson?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Sand

Sometimes I feel bad for him. Then I remember he impregnated her.

Doesn't this fag lurk here?

he's too handsome and cute

He made the thread

I love you hayden
c-can we be boyfriends?!

Is it true he can't act or was it just the godawful script?

Honest answers only, please.

depends, how much anime have you watched

I think he's just not a good actor. I thought he was pretty bad in Shattered Glass, though to be fair he was playing a fraud in that movie, it could be the bad performance was on purpose.

Did they reincarnate you as a girl in the new Star Wars trilogy?

How do you feel about that?

Also, it's pretty icy outside eh?

Him and Natalie were just a poor casting choice because both of them didn't get that Star Wars is supposed to be campy.

They acted like it was some serious drama piece.

Just look at Luke, Leia and Han ham it up in the OT. They knew what lines they were getting and how to play it off with charm.

You could say Lucas didn't direct them properly but I just see a fundamental misunderstanding on their part what the movies are like. They just approached them the wrong way.

Was he good in any of the movies he's been in? His IMDB lists him in being in quite a few for a "not-so-good actor"

How could a good actor have pulled off that script? Those shitty romance scenes couldn't have been salvaged by Portman or him.

I dont necessarily believe hes a good actor, but a good director with a good script would be able to get an amazing performance out of him.

His breakout role had terrible writing and direction and just happened to be one of the biggest failures in movie history.

Kill yourself faggot

It kind of worked in AOTC because they were both virgins.

sand niggers

right? samuel jackson is pretty fucking good and literally every single thing he says is wooden and horrible in the prequels

same for liam neeson. and while ewan macgregor gave his all to do SOMETHING with the character he still had many cringey shit-tastic lines

this