MASTAH SKYWOKKA THER ARE TOO MENY OF THEM WOT ARE WE GENG TO DO??

MASTAH SKYWOKKA THER ARE TOO MENY OF THEM WOT ARE WE GENG TO DO??

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwkE4trA48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did Anakin agree to kill them? He hated the Jedi establishment. Not the kids. He should have turned them into little Imperial assassins/guards/soldiers or something.

this scene is so haunting

This desu senpai. I crie evry tiem :'(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwkE4trA48

>"I need you to lay still on the ground for a bit so my master almost bursts into tears laughing."

>Top 10 Anime Twists

DIE FOR ME

No anakin not the younglings! snickers

Not a funny meme.

Did Lucas forget that Anakin killed younglings in Episode 2? Why did he repeat the same thing and present it as shocking in 3?

There was a really fun bit from the novelization about how Anakin was going to spare them and lead them into a secret tunnel but that upon the youngling referring to him as 'master' he is reminded that he wasnt actually a jedi master and the council only let them sit on their chairs because of the chancellor and that quickly changed his mind to spare them

This is the kind of shit that made Disney do away with all the books and such.

>space mudslime kids the same as jedi kids

come on

No, they did away with the EU because they could change the names around and resell those stories as if they were their own.

did the younglins put up a fight or did he just chop em up like fruit

This scene was George's coded message: "No More Kids in My Star Wars!" You'd never find such sophisticated metacommentary in the new films. No, they'd put actual substantive romance back in before they started giving you anything like this. A pity... I miss George.

I dont remember if it went into detail about that.

>baby windu

I walked through a door to a new dimension. And you can too, if you do enough midichlorians. You can go anywhere, do anything. Your only hope is to try midichlorians. Just give in....

it was shocking to Obi-Wan, and it was in cold blood rather than as revenge
that boy needed oversight more than anything else

>Anakin admits he just killed women and children
>refers to them as animals deserving to be butchered
>He's clearly unhinged
>Still falls in love with him.

Padme was an idiot.

He probably got bullied when he was a little padewan, being the poor one from a distant planet, being the easy to temper one, etc.. so he had that adam lanza thing built up in him

It wasn't Disney, it was Lucasfilm that did away with the EU.

Maybe he was unintentionally influencing her with the force

Ugh I remember that. The novelization was full of stupid shit like that.

Anakin is also constantly throwing puns around in it. IIRC when he's killing the Separatist leaders one of them has a line like, "But Darth Sidious promised us a handsome reward!" To which Anakin responds, "Am I not handsome??" before killing her.

I doubt the writer made all that shit up. It must have been based on stuff in the original script.

girls get wet for violent guys

its like you've never been outside

I laughed.

This. Why do you think convicted serial killers are so popular with women?

Are you saying women are psychopaths?

REV YOUR ENGINE, IT'S TIME TO PODRACE

That one was my favorite though. The novelization was fun at least.

no just primal..

>Not watching the Dawn of the Empire fan edit

Tell me more

It's as good as RotJ. It cuts out shit like that kids line and breaks up longer sequences with other scenes.
Can't recommend it enough.