NIGGAS IFFY UH

NIGGAS IFFY UH
BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

Stop posting this retard. This is worse than the crunkcore scene garbage we had ten years ago.

got blicky uh
drum it holds 50 uh

I miss XXXTentacion spam

Brokencyde were truly and unironically ahead of their time. They paved the way for modern soundcloud emo rap and trap, right down to the bright hair. They will be remembered as innovators. They were to rap what The Velvet Undergound were to rock, and I'm not even joking.

what is a bliffy

they were just copying lil jon, wayne and all those southern rappers you retard, hence CRUNKcore

not

The industry shill spam continues. Shill this garbage. Get this rainbow headed faggot off of my goddamn board.

POP MY BOOTY LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA IM FORREALLY NIGGA IN THE BED WITH THEM BOOTY KILLERS AND THEM FRUITY NIGGAS

Yeah, but they mixed it with emo. Something that rappers wouldn't do with mainstream success for at least another decade. This nigga with rainbow hair who screams in his songs wouldn't be doing it without crunkcore.

People hated The Velvets too when they were active. They're appreciated in hindsight.

>weeb phoneposting conspiracy faggot
kill yourself

bump cause i didn't get my question answered

what is a blicky?

what you're failing to comprehend the reality of the situation is that niggas are really iffy uh

>conspiracy

There is a 6ix9ine thread multiple times on this board every day with the same picture and the same kinds of replies of people samefagging. He's being shilled. Also daily reminder that 6ix9ine is also a rapist.

>Also daily reminder that 6ix9ine is also a rapist
spoken like a true bitter virgin

he gives me a stiffy

handgun

a handgun and the stiffy is a drum mag

Zillakami will always better better. Fucking cunt removed his name from the song credits.

There's no connection between Brokencyde and modern sound clap rap

The reason why rappers like Lil Peep have Eno influences in their music is because they grew up listening to emo, not because they heard it in crunk core

Just because one genre happened earlier doesn't mean it was the influence for the next genre

Why would you need a drum mag on a handgun? That seems unwieldy and would probably be too expensive for a lower-middle class to lower class ghetto-dweller.

>6ix9ine thread multiple times on this board every day
is 69 today's king crimson in mu's eyes?

cause niggas iffy

>6ix9ine about to go to jail for literally making cp
>spam Sup Forums with 6ix9ine threads so when it happens and he's in the news for it the archive will be full of threads about him

ok whatever. it won't work because nobody cares enough to look in the archive but i get the idea

Are you deaf? Its clear and direct influence.

>disliking rape
>bitter virgin

What did he mean by this?

You being able to relate the sounds in your head is not proof of one being influenced by the other.

fuck off for like the 1000000000000th time

he sure as hell 6ix9ined with a 13 year old

they will absolutely not be remembered as innovators. everyone fucking hated them from the beginning

they may have been a premonition to anyone paying attention, but you wont find many artists who cite them as an influence

Booty hold 50 cocks

YOU A SILLY NIGGA

>you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

rap sucks

The double trips of truth have spoken. Delete all form of rap from your devices now or doom yourself to a life of pain and sorrow.

COCK STIFFY UH

Thought he was a kiddy diddler

i actually like that version much more than the original
the delivery is less ambarassing

Kooda > Gummo > Keke

Booger and Fetty took a fat shit on Keke

penis stiffy uh
cum real sticky
finna dick me uh
bootyhole 50 cocks

ON SOME BOOTY KILLA SHIT

Hiv gang

>fuck a girl when you’re 17 and 11 months
>It’s legal
>fuck the same girl one month later
>suddenly it’s illegal
I don’t like this faggot but sometimes the laws are ridiculous. Also I heard he was actually 17 and wasn’t lying

he had sex with a fucking 14 year old

When he was 17

he was underage too

wow this is good thanks for the tip op

GOT BLICKY UH

I wholeheartedly support artists that aid in the deconstruction of morality in the western hemisphere.
In other words, keep making these threads.

yes he is

im glad i have your support buddy of mine

NIGGAS IFFY UH

69 is Sup Forumscore now

when is he gonna drop larks?

>tfw him and zilla will never do another song together

nah mucore is garbage