KPOP GENERAL

Vernon!!

the only group where each member is essential is shinee

great, and which one of those is essential to f(x)

nice eunha

this is the only picture of vernon i have
i don't intend to save more

word

apologize right now, she's a goddess

he looks good with black hair

minho could go and it wouldn't change much musically, taemin too but that's just a me thing

pits
thighs
buttcheeks
knees

Yezi

our girrs

reminder that vernon is pure

Ehh, I think they could get by with no Minho and possibly no Key but it's pointless with no Jonghyun.

Just like SNSD would be pointless with no Taeyeon

word
i lied btw haha

no one is pure

is it because he's a slightly chubby dude in an industry full of 10/10 who copes with his confidence issues by trying to be the funny guy

guess he’s no one then

>but it's pointless with no Jonghyun
i used to think so but they'll give his parts to taemin and people will cream themselves

Krystal and Luna are arguably more critical to f(x) but the reality is that Krystal/Luna/Amber as a trio just wouldn't cut it and as a result we won't get a f(x) comeback until it makes sense financially for Victoria to come back from China

her face is plush like the face on the pillow

clever girl.

why is he so angry

what a CUNT

what's some kpop that captures a feeling of primal rage

because of racism in korea

>implying you wouldn't

I like Taemin a lot and yes the Taemin akgaes will go berserk if that happens but Taemin lacks the same depth and power than Jonghyun has at his best. My guess is that Onew and Taemin will try to split most of Jonghyun's parts but it's still going to be empty.

>an industry full of 10/10
not even close

what's that song that goes like "love love love love love love" but in korean?

Scary stuff right here

That’s wendy!

So I'm pretty aware that you guys love Korean music and culture in general, but what do you guys think of Trans-Nationality? I basically think my country (Romania) sucks, and there's no way back, but I'm thinking of completely wiping myself from ANYTHING that's related to this Romania, and instead becoming some type of Asian male.

You see, I've been dating a Chinese girl for three years, and whenever I go round her house, everyone is happy. We actually take our shoes off, and we bow. They have manners on the dinner tables, and whenever I visit, I wear their cultural robes we all sit crossed legged on the floot. Their food is also good.

You see, unlike People on Romania, Asians actually have culture and manners. This is why I've adopted asian culture myself and have completly thrown away western '''values'''. I only wear asian clothing, I only eat asian food, I only listen to JPOP and City Pop. I only watch anime, I only read books in Chinese language. I only try to speak Chinese, and am even thinking of maybe uninstalling 'Romanian' from my brain, if it's ever possible in the future and may even learn Korean too. Oh, and my girl is literally 9.5/10 and would easily pass as some the girls you post here.

Now, I wanna get educated on KPOP music to add to my list of Asian cultural appropriation on my Journey of becoming an Asian male, and I want to be a regular on this KPOP General ghetto of what is Sup Forums. Where do I start? I've only *heard* of Girls Generation and Twice, but I'm not sure on weather you think I should start with them or not?

Do you guys like JPOP btw? And why does a certain user keep posting his blonde haired kpop girl in non kpop threads?

Also, name of this girl please, and what exactly did she mean by the way her tongue licked her lips like that?

why does vernon always look so awkward

babysoul meets the grand master

start with the best of the best, twice
her name is sana

he's just ugly

king of scene

>24k magic

>YO

i'm not going to read all of this shit but that's sana and she's a thot

pcy!

don't reply to that post its the autist idiots.

ears

Good luck on your journey of rebranding yourself as an Asian male

a shit

> and she's pure
word

chanyeol is a thot

pure thot

cutest husbando

Well I meant cream in the celebratory way. I don't care for him myself and I agree he is lacking compared to Jonghyun but enough people like him and there'll be enough emotion that they'll look past it. Once they perform new stuff without having to be compared to jonghyun's version people will embrace it wholeheartedly and he'll be the next "best vocal in SM"

Did you copy and paste this from onehallyu or reddit

no bangs

but she has been banged

Wording this

yooa nooo

imagine being into korean pop but choosing a caucasian husbando

who's the guy in the blue

cute!

a choreographer

So why are H.O.T. going to try to come back? Didn't Moon Hee-joon do enough damage to kpop by getting Soyul pregnant?

Imagine being into korean pop but paying attention to male idols

taemin's good but i don't imagine that sort of reaction will become commonplace outside of some delusional echo chambers. he's been around long enough to build up an image as an incredible dancer first and a competent vocal second. if anyone is going to get their dick sucked as sm's next vocal god it's probably going to be some nct kid.

nothing of value was lost

that fatty tried to get our choa too, but good thing choa is too smart and pure for that