Suicide Squad

>We got contingency plans for nukes in North Korea, anthrax in our mail, we've got fluoride in our water, but what happens if the next Superman becomes a terrorist?
>fluoride in our water
WTF was the point of that line?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation#History
youtu.be/VFk1Es_nR5k?t=42
youtu.be/7aTfyo0Xz_c?t=4m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't know

To make flouridation conspiracy theories seem absurd by mentioning them in a comic book movie

Normies today are conspiracy fags who believe vaccinations cause autism, the moon landings were fake, contrails control the weather, and fluoride makes you listen to pop music. They were appealing to those normies.

>and fluoride makes you listen to pop music.

>everyone I know who drinks fluoridated water listens to pop music

... s-surely theres n-nothing to that...

Fuck. I can't stop listening to pop music and I drink water.

why would you just dump fluoride into fresh water though?
Sure maybe it's safe to drink but what about everything else you use water for?

pop-country is popular as fuck in places where water primarily comes from wells, read: rural areas.

explain that shit

Just wash your coffee maker out with vinegar from time to time, bro.

it makes it sound more dangerous if its mentioned alongside north korea and anthrax by a CIA guy

like why would the CIA guy criticize that, it's his government doing it

>americans cant drink tap water

Oh boy. I think it's time you took the red pill and visit Sup Forums.

but why is it a necessary thing to do? Why can't we just leave freshwater as fresh? Why does it need to be dumped into the main water supply?

>visiting Sup Forums, ever again
Sup Forums became the worst board several months ago, finally beating out Sup Forums.

>not talking about the best version of the Suicide Squad

Because we need water to live

>the only one capable to take on a Superman threat was some ancient witch that she was coercing into shit
did they announce the movie, wrote the script and started production over a weekend?

why do we need water mixed with fluoride?

Dc was a mistake

Will Smith was a good Deadshot.

Did Sup Forums trigger you reddit? Aww cry moar libcuck.

>the one they get to fight the threat IS the threat

We dont. Flouride was added way back when to combat tooth decay and algae. It isnt necessary anymore but neither is the penny. Government is incompetent

That's the point. They're implying the danger/effects are fiction by mentioning them along side of a teleporting transexual.

just turn your brain off bro

we don't NEED it (caries won't develop in the absence of fermentable carbohydrates). But governments and Public Health Officials decided that it reduced caries enough on average to medicate everyone. You can get a filter if it concerns you and you know you are at low caries risk.

Because the fluoride calcifies our pineal gland, bro. The third eye, man. That's how they control the plebs.

>flouride in water
it's origin is aluminum production waste. ALCOA managed to trick the government into buying their garbage and disposing of it for them. the amount of fluoride in water is so negligible, there's no point in putting it in water to begin with.

You say that jockingly, but that's all the board is. Just "why did Marv turn into a skeleton" repeated ad infinitum.

activated carbon filters do not filter fluoride

themoreyouknow.exe

Are you implying that fluoride doesn't prevent tooth decay?

Marv was a skeleton, that's the scary part. Now it's time for you to go back.

>Need a team to stand up to a superman level threat
>Get a bunch of normal people and 2 or 3 people with actual powers but would still job to superman

They had two high level meta humans. Nothing Superman level, but some useful people to be sure.

Try using facts. It was added back in the 50s to prevent tooth decay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation#History

How the fuck did Amanda Waller NOT get busted down a level when the entire movie was about cleaning up the fuck-up she created?

Was Suicide Squad a veiled critique of affirmative action policies?

She was badass tho

The extended cut was better (as usual), the costume and set design were great, the directions they took the characters were good, and the fight choreography sucked.

Waller is the one who got the Enchantress under control. Ultimately the Enchantress got loose and enacted her plan to destroy humanity, but Waller successfully delayed that plan and reduced the Enchantress and her brother's power by half by doing what she did.

youtu.be/VFk1Es_nR5k?t=42
>0:42
>tfw The Question knew all along
IT'S HAPPENING.

She's saying Americans are so coddled by their government they a safeguard against tooth decay in their water. Which is true, fluoride is good for your teeth but bad for your pineal gland.

everyone who knew it was her fault died

Because if Superman goes allahu snackbar the best way to stop him is to send:

>a trigger happy dindu
>a frogman
>a ching chong ying yang animu waifu
>an flaming spic
>a regular australian
>and a tiny woman with a baseball bat

That makes sense.

what the fuck was the point of anything in this shit flick

>oh shit, the keystone of your plan to combat superhumans, an ancient evil crazy god-bitch, has bucked your control and is destroying a city

>but wait, you have her magical heart sealed in a box with an incendiary device so as to allow you to kill her with the press of a button!

>do you:
>A: incinerate her heart and instantly solve your problem?
>B: remove her heart from the case and stomp on it?
>C: open the case and poke her heart angrily

It wasn't her fault though. She's the one who got the Enchantress under control. Without Waller the Enchantress would have done the same thing only sooner and with more power.

Half the reason the enchantress went crazy was being reduced to a lapdog for some hairless ape.

it's actually a reference/nod to Dr Strangelove and nothing more

it's just a coincidence, user

The Enchantress made her motivations clear when she resurrected her brother. She wanted to make humans pay for rising up against them and sealing them away and was punishing them for no longer worshiping them and "worshiping machines" instead by creating a machine that would kill her. She said nothing along the lines of "I will make them pay for making me their servant".

dr. strange is marvel though dude

I guess you just kinda phased out on how her heart was being protected by a machine that was capable of killing her.

And she was the main factor making the government believe that criminals working for them was fail save.
God was this movie dumb.

>canon claims head canon Enchantress motivations
>call user out on Enchantress explicitly stating her motivations
>haha, u just phased out bro, it's SUBTEXT

Fail save?

So being forced to manifest in a room full of hairless apes giving more reverence to a tiny mechanical box than to her, nothing to do with her motivations.

That's great dude.

Amen to that, and Diablo was good too man. The scene where he says "it's on bitch".

>order to go get a bunch of fucking paper
>guy its for is more impressed with whats on the paper than the fact she teleported to the opposite end of the globe or the fact she knew where to teleport at all

DIDN'T REGISTER WITH HER AT ALL

youtu.be/7aTfyo0Xz_c?t=4m11s

it doesn't, it actually fucks up your teeth.
Go to any country, if there is flouride found in water they do not dig the well.

I'll say it again, my bros. She fucking stated her motivations. Watch it again if you don't believe me. You are shitting on a character and the writing of the film because of something that was explicitly stated and you are apparently failing to accept in place of a headcanon you chose simply because it allows you to shit on a character and the writing.

>a regular australian
kek

Documentation obtained from Operation Paperclip confirmed that adding Fluoride in the water supply is an indirect means of mind control. It makes people much more passive.

>it doesn't, it actually fucks up your teeth.
You are wrong. WTF do you think is in toothpaste?

>if there is fluoride then they don't dig the well
Well yeah, when it's in dangerous levels. It's orders of magnitude higher in ground water in some places then it is in any city's pipes.

Will Smith was fucking awful as generic black hitman, not to mention how transparent it was how they basically had to write him like a saint except for the murders people for money part.

Worst parts especially was his interactions with string bean Kinnaman

"DIS GUY DUN THREATEND ME >:( "

Shoutout to Dr. Strangelove.

>he doesn't know

For the love of god. They de-snyder the writing a bit, don't hit you over the head as hard, and suddenly you moronic fucks think there's no subtext at all.

The main reason she revived her OCdonutsteel brother was because she needed someone else to get her out from under the human's control. And getting out from under whatsherfuck's control was her primary motivation for everything.

Despite the bad teeth meme, England has the second highest general dental health per citizen record in the world, and they don't fluoridate any of their water

INFOWARS DOT COM

You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to believe the government cares so much about your dental health that they force you to ingest flouride because it might touch your teeth on the way down. Why don't they just hand out toothpaste?

disgusting

Drinking less flouride in my water has led to higher control over my boi pucci gapes

And they brush their toothpaste. Do you think teeth magicians simply bless the paste you rub all over your pearly whites?

Fucking hell.

FLUORIDE CALCIFIES THE PINEAL GLAND IN YOUR BRAIN AND PREVENTS YOU FROM GAINING ENLIGHTENMENT OR PASSING ON TO THE AFTERLIFE WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!

>WARNING: IF PRODUCT IS INGESTED CONTACT POISON CONTROL IMMEDIATELY
>Literally every fucking label

Who the hell is Deadshot? Will Smith played Will Smith in this movie

Dude, take a chemistry class once in your life. Concentrations matter.

Fun fact, apple seeds are full of poison. That doesn't mean you are in any way harmed by accidentally eating a few.

He was Deadshot all along, user.

So is amount of exposure

Drinking that shit on a daily basis ain't good for u senpai

says who?
mothers?

Toxicity of something over the long term versus the short term are completely different issues. For example cyanide in low quantities over long periods does nothing and lead is not particularly toxic if you eat one large meal of heavily contaminated tuna, it's only bad over the long term, like if you have a lot of such meals or many more smaller doses.

Conflating the two just enforces a deep rooted misconception about toxicity among the general public. So many things in the world are toxic but nonetheless helpful. If "it's toxic in this one circumstances so we should totally get rid of it" was a valid argument life would be so much worse for all of us.

Do a quick experiment. Next time you brush your teeth, foam up and then let it set. Go do something else with your mouth full of toothpaste foam. Let your teeth/gums just simmer in that shit for 4-5 times as long as you usually brush.

See you in a couple days.

I do that all the time. My teeth are fine.

What will happen?

>eating one meal of heavily contaminated tuna isn't bad

Lol

Schools don't educate people they indoctrinate. I'm glad I ditched that shit a long time ago.

this movie was so fucking bad
>that shitty script
>that forced "heroes"
>that shitty Joker
>that shitty Harley
>nigger deadshot
>that murica soldier
>random katana for no reason
>random ese muh fire sad story
>Victoria Secret model as the villain
>thats what we do we da bad guys hurrr
J U S T

Superman is weak to magic so using Enchantress for that purpose would make sense

However, that dumb cunt Waller overestimated the amount of power she had over the witch. She left her heart out in the open for her to easily get.

So this is the power of shitposting, pretty bad.

He's right, except for Katana, needed more screentime and less people using her sword.

he's not more vulnerable than anyone else and its hard to cast a spell when someones just snapped your neck at the speed of sound

>forced "heroes"
>haha nigger haha
>not knowing who Rick Flag is
The only legit complaint he even implied was that Australian trying to pull off an East Coast accent consistently.

fuck off fagget people like you are the reason shit movies like this are created

>country music is popular in the countryside

wow

>unironically believing shitposting on Sup Forums does anything
Meme magic isn't real. Stop listening to Sup Forums. Posting here is a waste of time even when you aren't shitposting, and especially when you are.

>>not knowing who Rick Flag is

Certainly wasn't that skinny crybaby faggot in the movie.

and Deadshot was 100% I'M BLACK Y'ALL with barely any of his character intact besides "I have a daughter" and shoots guns, everything else was typical Will Smith garbage.

Well, every time I've done it I've gotten a massive migraine a day or two later.

and the Victoria secret model was so perfect?
or the cringe dialogue uuu the voices in ma head tell me to kill you
uhh mi sad story my nigger kid dad pls no kill people
uhhh muh overacting literally who joker
tell me faggot what is wrong ?