ITT, we trigger Southerners

Down thar in Kudzu land.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=kudzu&biw=1280&bih=982&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimgqb8rbLNAhWGSiYKHV-cAcwQ_AUIBigB
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/true-story-kudzu-vine-ate-south-180956325/?no-ist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that looks pretty cool.

The trick on perspective for this picture is cool.
Kudzu, is not.
Unless you are prepared to salt the earth.

Try harder op

I know that Kudzu is a fucking pest, but pictures involving it usually look amazing as fuck.

I'd live there

so will kudzu eventually just kill everything in the south?

Is that suppose to be bad? Because I think it's pretty cool tbqh

There is a house in this picture.

Everything that doesnt move. It is eatable, so, theres that.

what is kudzu and what does it do exaclty? what are the consequences of this thing

google.com/search?q=kudzu&biw=1280&bih=982&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimgqb8rbLNAhWGSiYKHV-cAcwQ_AUIBigB

A japanese weed that is eating the entire south all the way to Texas.

It needs to be engineered to be good to eat.

sounds cool!

guess that's what the South gets for being weeaboos.

We have a thousand things to make fun of and fucking KUDZU is the best you can do? Yankees are truly retarded

You're at the club when this guy slaps your houses side.

What do you do?

Bear in mind it's 300 km2 and connected to the kudzu hivemind

A Japanese plant that was imported to stop rampant erosion in the southern United States.

It worked.

It grows like crazy and cover everything up, honestly it makes land unuseable and takes a treamendous amount of work to cleanse an area of kudzo even though it will probably come back the next year.

Trips speak truth, kudzu is the plague of the south.

Luckily I live in Austin so I don't have to deal with that shit.

This is the true Confederate flag.

This is true, the red parts of the confederate flag only show up when you soak it in the blood of dead yankees.

So that's what that plant is. I've only seen one where I live, and it is on a tree, but the other trees seem unaffected. What should I do?

A really cool looking plant that has ruined half of the South. It's fucking impossible to remove, I have to clear it out of my mom's yard whenever I go visit otherwise it'll cover the porch

I though that was Canada's new battle flag?

Run.
>

Prescribed burning is also used on old extensive infestations to remove vegetative cover and promote seed germination for removal or treatment. While fire is not an effective way to kill kudzu,[36] equipment, such as a skid loader, can later remove crowns and thereby kill kudzu with minimal disturbance of soi
Fire does not kill it.

This

Purge it by whatever means necessary then cut out the roots.

the kudzucaust is a hoax
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/true-story-kudzu-vine-ate-south-180956325/?no-ist

Dixie is mostly pine trees. I swear to God. How is that not common knowledge?

it's funny because isis uses it as a battle flag

If you want to trigger southerners just post pictures of people destroying jugs of sweet tea.
That would be the holocaust.

UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER

So all of the sudden Sup Forums is a Kudzu enthusiast?

A FUCKING LEAF

>tfw we will still be here.
suck it, yanks.

this would trigger me more than kudzu; but sweet tea is so cheap and easy to make it's akin to pouring water on the ground

>Kudzu
I'm sorry, what is this term you are trying to introduce into the lexicon?

>Kudzu

GOSH DAMNED ILLEGAL-IMMIGRANT VINES, TAKIN' ALL MY SHRUBBERY!!!

An all them Aussie melaleuca trees arboreally-shitposting all over muh fuckin' wetlands!

Y'all gotta go back where ya came from.

Kuzdu is not hard to kill it just grows fast. Cut it at tge root and pull it down once dry. Kuzdu eats places that are infrequently maintained. Anywhere people give a shit, it's no problem

A FUCKING NIGGER

Ya its edible. Was originally introduced as a cheap/easy food source for livestock. So it gets destroyed anywhere there are deer/ cattle/goats.
So usually only on the side of highways, parks, land where the owner doesn't have any livestock.

the audacity to dream

>a traitor and a drunk make a deal

I probably wont do crap, because I am at the club and not at home

I'll be pissed when i get back there, though

>that spec between oregon and washington

IT BEGINS

Hopefully it spreads to Chihuahua