What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antesdepoisfede
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women have intrinsic value at a biological/materialistic level and because our modern environment is so supernormal it makes people seek more than what they can get, and they essentially throw away all of their values. Here we see women throwing away their intrinsic value because its "sexist" and "objectification" and instead say they want male positions that are made that way because men need extrinsic value to offset the fact their sex cells aren't as valuable and relatively disposable. Feminism on one hand is just a repeat of the same primordial dance where our neurology completely placates the social signalling of someone in need who has those beautiful and neotonous features and the way our culture is expressing these ancient impulses is by "listening and believing" and by doing the same chivalrous (white knight) acts but now its filtered in politics, because our problems as a society are facing more cerebral (read: first world) problems. On the other hand, its an ideology that is androgynizing the species, turning them into sexless blobs, turning men functionally into consumer women, and women into expendable men. It as an ideology is Thanatos, women for some reason are trying to seek the same level of expandability as men. It's not really "feminism"s fault, that term is really just the name for the collective phenomenon, people for the most part are just caught up in the shit-storm as it were. The modern damage to our neurology and imprinting starts at birth, and this essentially is just an expression of how we have not adapted to the environment we have conditioned ourselves in.

>t. faggot

>implying Marx wouldn't hate your 'progressive' ass and burn all his work after he heard you talk politics before going back to beating his wife

You now realize underneath all the makeup and hairdye women aren't very attractive.

Not all women. Just the ones that cake on makeup and dye their hair idiotic colors.

She makes $30 000 per day to shill for the establishment.

Not a bad deal IMO. Some progressives will still defend her too so you can't say her career is exactly over.

Her Kikish feature became more prominent as she aged.

Women's Softball

>implying the one on left looks good

ah yes the progressive establishment ruled by donald trump xD (not a politician)

how long has she been transitioning genders?

LMAO I AIN'T READING ALL THAT SHIT

That man used to be a woman until she played billiards

JUST general, leftist edition?

twitter.com/antesdepoisfede

you should its p accurate..

Have we figured out why male to female transgenderism is much more common like 10x or something then female to male?

>following trends your whole life

how boring.

looks better in the 2nd photo though

Yeah I had a crush on the Karate Kid once too the hilary Swank version ya faggot

ok kiddo

because men are more likely to be defective

Is this copypasta or did this user actually come up with this on the spot?

Whatever, futa is still one of the most beautiful creations on humankind and I dare anyone to prove otherwise

Why did she have to cut her hair and stop wearing earrings? Did she not like being called pretty?

Homosexuals

I liked Whiplash

sauce

it took me an hour or two to realize what this is