Why was pic related the only good nigger rocker?

Why was pic related the only good nigger rocker?

fuck you

>mom look I said the n word again kek

Not even the best

>who is Caller of Storms

you cant call hendrix nigger you fucking faggot

oh yeah he's great

in fairness to op, hes right, hes just being le funny retard about it

>M-MOMMMIIIEE THE POOPOO HEAD SAID A BAD WORD!!! MAKE HIM STOOP

another internet tough guy who wouldn't dare say nigger irl because you're too much of a bitch

Turbo overrated. If he was white, you wouldn't even know his name.

But why can't I call a nigger a nigger?

I think it's more because it would make him look bad as a person. On the internet, no one cares except oversensitive soys.

soyboy user BTFO kek for kekistan!

Oh, I'm sorry, I must have clicked Tumblr on accident :^)

you're a piece of shit

This. Soyboy genocide when?

>>>r/reddit
Go and stay go, faggot.

>piece of shit
But op isn't a nigger...

those fucking pants

>People telling you you shouldn't say a word just makes you want to say it even more
This is literally the mentality of a 6 year old

I just said it irl.

How long have you been playing guitar, user?

It's literally the mentality of anybody with an entry level understanding of freedom of speech.

holy shit jimi hendrix was a nigger?
does that mean purple haze is actually a rap

Let's not forget the greatest hardcore punk band of all time.

>MOMMY THE MEANIE HEAD IS STILL SAYING THE N WORD!! MAKE HIM STOP MOMMY MAKR HIM STOOOOP WAAA

Blacks didn't feel welcome in Rock, go to funk music for black rockers, notably -Eddie Hazel-

You' worthless illiterate retard, can you do anything right? Freedom of speech is about the government censoring your rights. There are still these things adults call "social consequences" to what you have to say, the consequence here being you look like an underage faggot from Sup Forums who thinks free speech means you get to be obnoxious and retarded and everyone still has to be your friend.

*blocks your path*

If I was black I'd have stopped using Sup Forums a very long time ago.

>Phil Lynott is better than Jimi Hendrix
Is this peak contrarianism?

Phil Lynott isn't even the best out of the considerably more forgiving category of Irish rockers.

No, it means that all citizens are equal and no class gets to own certain words. You see, then we would be unequal.

Even though free speech covers your assholery, it doesn't make you not an asshole.
>Hey user, your mom's a dumb slut!
>Free speech, you can't be mad at me, I'm just exercising my rights!

We used to be able to say nigger freely without everyone assuming you were a racist piece of shit, but there are too many actual racist pieces of shit to do that anymore. These edgy nazi failures ruined the internet.

Can we just have a Hendricks thread? Why do you faggots care if he said nigger?

The government does not stop you from using racial slurs, god you're dumb.