How do you guys feel about jersey sponsors/ads?

How do you guys feel about jersey sponsors/ads?

I don't mind the one chest sponsor in soccer/football, but when it gets to levels like Liga MX, it's terrible.

I don't like them. Not even small ones. They are supposed to wear uniforms, not billboards.

>It's another "kit would look really nice without all the sponsors" episode

How do you think about the add of this kit of a Portuguese team?

they're shit

in the Manchester derby to mark the anniversary of the Munich disaster both teams wore old-style kits, absolute football kino

>gets to levels like Liga MX
Don't make the Peruvian and Colombian leagues sound like an /x/ creepypasta, user.

inevitable in club soccer, atrocious in american sports that already have large team logos/jersey #s. obviously less is better than more

I like them if they're not super intrusive

I think this looks good

Some of the European sponsors aren't that bad because they're very clean and minimalistic, like the Fly Emirates one or JEEP or something lol. But the South American ones are fucking horrible, ruins the kits completely.

Manchester City just wore a sponsorless version of their kit at the time.

>United's players wore 1958-style sponsorless red shirts numbered one to 11
>you'll never see that be a common theme in modern football
feels bad

And you say this from experience of watching every south american soccer league right

It's really a disgrace. I pitty the fools who purchase jerseys these days only to be a walking advertisement.

I haven't seen 1 aesthetically pleasing kit from South America, feel free to find one and show me it.

>kino
Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

That's because you don't watch football, burger.

There's tons

You're right, I don't watch the shitty South American leagues. But that's a nice kit.

B A S E D

Don't lie, you don't watch football period.

>you now remember the vests they wore

>mixing an ad of a widely known company like Samsung with Cementos Foraleza

Those are nice too breh. I watch the Spanish, English, German, and Portugese leagues. And sometimes the Finnish league because that Finnish user asked nicely.

Wait, do you actually see Primeira Liga?

Yes, I'm a lifelong Porto fan.

Thanks, Based American

beautiful

I hate it.

Why are the ads way fucking bigger than the logo of said team?

One of the reasons i like the uniforms of american sports

yeah it's better when there's a giant cartoon animal on the jersey meant to appeal to children

>i like billboard ads more than the logo of my team
Lol ok, yuropoor

you don't even see them that often because 95% of a matchday is actual sport instead of mostly players standing around and commercials

I'd rather 90 mins of continuous sports than stops for commercial breaks.

Stay strong UEFA, FA, whoever.

Thanks Doc

Which sport has 90 minutes of continuous gameplay? I can only think on marathon

>Drogas