Mfw I just ordered an AR15 from S&W because they will be banned in the USA and thus will be impossible to get here in...

>Mfw I just ordered an AR15 from S&W because they will be banned in the USA and thus will be impossible to get here in Switzerland.

Any fellow Eurofags grabbing the last ARs before they get banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/ammo/
youtube.com/watch?v=KRSxf87WfLw
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/17/pelosi-rejects-gretchen-carlsons-assault-weapons-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=zz8mlB1hZ-o
prebanarmory.com/sig-sg-551-2sp/
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
youtube.com/watch?v=mrPjlcJ3rtY
youtube.com/watch?v=PYfGq1yk66Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHlFfhrDn2c
youtube.com/watch?v=Xst-TrZeirU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>grabbing the last ARs

Why? Isn't it a relatively under-powered rifle? Why do you want one of those, in particular?

It is literally political suicide to propose anti-gun legislation in the US with a republican lead congress, even with the Florida shooting.

Democrat incumbents who support those bills, barring a few in deep left states, often lose their incumbency to republicans or other dems.

Guns aren't going anywhere in the US.

Hillary will propose a ban on "assault weapons" which basically means sporting weapons that look like military weapons. It will either be unenforceable in the unlikely event it's passed (10th amendment and so on), or it will never pass.

Tell us o forger of great weapons, which is the best Rifle to buy?

Oh fuck off. It will never be banned again. People have had enough of this hippie shit.

FS-2000 is sexy if you've got 2k+ to spend

They won't be banned. In fact, we have multiple states with clauses in their constitution stating they have no obligation to obey any federal law. Firearms obviously are included in this.

Here in Kentucky we only obey the federal government if it coincides with our state laws, otherwise we tell them to fuck off.

Ar-15 is ideal for social work. Most US police departments have ditched their submachine guns in favor of AR-15s.

Ever seen the effect of M193 5.56 on a target at 150 yards or less? 5.56 military M193 ball is more damaging due to its construction at 150 yards or less than .308 is.

ar15.com/ammo/

Read it. It's good info.

You, too. Read it.

5.56 will kill anything under a moose deader than dead what are you talking about.

Gib citizenship pls

There is no best. It is subjective considering user and use.

Smith and Wesson? Really? Go get an Anderson or go for gold and buy a Colt since they have the actual military contracts.

Most of those S&Ws are shit. Never heard a good thing about them.

Market is limited because it's imported rifle.

The only "nice" ARs we can buy are 3k obscure high end brands from the US or 3k German made ARs that are only chambered in .223.

A nice MP15 will cost 1200 CHF so it's all good.

Military contracts mean bare minimum quality.

>social work

Colt doesn't really anymore. Their contract is token and small. Most M16s in service anymore are actually FN made. FN makes a nicer rifle at a cheaper price point. Colt is dying because they're living in the 80s.

>under-powered
Ok, let me shoot you with it and tell me that again.

That's what it's often called here to spare the sensitivities of the softer among us.

>AR
i want mk17s desu, no money tough

State nullification.

We've been getting more liberal on gun laws over the past decades and violence has been going down as well.

Realistically gun crime is low in the US considering with have more guns than people.

Remove niggers from that count its even lower, removing spics drops it even more.

How are gun laws in Estonia?

Also, I've been wanting to vacation to your country. Is it worth it? Will I be murdered?

I also want one, but it's too expensive.

I don't like to spend too much money on guns.

Basically this. out of the ~11,000 homicides by firearm in the US (excluding suicide) anuualy, ~8000 is organized crime or gang related and about ~7000 of that is black on black crime. Another 2,000 is police or civilian lawful use of deadly force.

So basically if you aren't gang related or a criminal, the us is as safe as most European countries.

With proper ammunition .308 would be quite a bit more deadly. You're right on ball ammo, though.

They are banned, but manufacture will continue. I will wait for the sale :^)

Don't you guys get a better rifle after conscription?

Why bying AR at all? It was not intended for civil use, like AK was.

Yeah Hornady 110 grain .308 TAP basically flies apart within 4" of hitting the target, nasty stuff. Swat snipers seem to like it. Probably one of the most potentially lethal cartridges I can think of.

>buying disgusting ameriburger guns when you have a based Stgw
why???

>How are gun laws in Estonia?
prove your not insane and know first aid, get gun.
cant own a pistol until you are 21 tough
>Also, I've been wanting to vacation to your country. Is it worth it? Will I be murdered?
no murder is just a gopnik in fight
I realy want a fg42, but fug reproduction is like 7k$ and a long wait list

The problem is they also consider suicides committed by firearms as part of those statistics as well sadly. Which is just taking advantage of the immediate situation, claiming that it is too high (Gun violence).

>banning guns

youtube.com/watch?v=KRSxf87WfLw

forgot to add, join militia get full auto ak4 or galil from government

They're not going to be banned, Nancy Pelosi herself said as much. The U.S. is not Britain/Australia.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/17/pelosi-rejects-gretchen-carlsons-assault-weapons-ban/

>fg42
Giggle switch is allow?

Anti-legislation targets *firearms*.

Semi-automatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns are what they are, definitions long secured by legislation and judicial precedent. A sawed off shotgun, an AR modified with the intent for fully automatic fire or short barrel rifles are examples of firearms, having features which sit outside constitutionally protected 'regular' arms.

Thus anti-legislation must, to get around the 2nd amendment's provision for private militia, must create entire new regimes of copyrighted code and administrative review and it's own procedural adherence to UCC (ATF). So if the 'citizen' is racketeered to contract for benefits (licensing) in exchange of rights, it will be done in a way to avoid the language of unrepealable congressional acts, by law merchants selling new and meaningless terms like assault rifle or firearm. Any lawyer could argue that a soda bottle is both an assault rifle and a firearm.

To ban armalite patterns according to existing laws it would have to be argued that the weapon is somehow unusual.

>banning AR-15's

youtube.com/watch?v=zz8mlB1hZ-o

it doesn't matter if a state has a clause in the state's constitution if it comes down to a fed law vs a state law, the fed will win and can enforce shit with the military.

I'm not saying I don't agree with the sentiment but that's like stating I don't need to obey my local laws because I only follow my own laws.

I already have an AK.

Not as fun as the AR.

I bought mine months ago fearing a Hillary presidency. I'm still afraid of a Hillary presidency.

>because they will be banned in the USA
Says who?

But the fed doesn't. Even rulings by district courts are ignored by states. Look at how many rulings the 9th district has made only for states like Nevada or Arizona to completely ignore them.

The US is going to Balkanize much like the Roman empire did in its twilight. The states will send politicians to the capital to pay lip service and keep up appearances, but will mostly behave unilaterally or with local provinces without federal sponsorship or even knowledge. This is the next 100 years for the US.

I don't think they're going to ban AR-15's here.
Mostly because we already banned the import of new civilian guns last I heard.
Depends on what you want to do with it.
AR-15's are accurate and allow for a great deal of customization.

>if it comes down to a fed law vs a state law, the fed will win and can enforce shit with the military.

that leads to civil wars

states do have rights and federal overreach being enforced by military will cause a war.

>S&W
At least get a fucking BCM.

Mikhail himself said that he intended for the AK to defend the Soviet Union.

>paying $200 extra for a Colt with BCM stamped all over it

>FS-2000
this plastic abomination is worth 2k? wew

$200 is worth the customer service difference in my opinion.

Mainly because they're out of production. Combine that with their unique action and ejection system and you have a collector piece, driving up price.

Colt doesn't do 16 inch barrels with midlength gas systems.

>s&w
just build one you lazy faggot

Platform isn't modular. It was intended as cheap as fuck rifle to hand out to sheep herders. It's aged incredibly poorly with little to no development to modernize it.

Doing something as having a threaded barrel is a task that requires a gunsmith for the AK platform.

>banned in the US

Nah.

Doesn't mean we're not fighting their horseshit.

Unless they're going to supply you with an extra barrel and bcg, you wasted your money.

If you are going to go midlength anyway then just build a free float gucci upper.

If you want premium go bravo or rock river

Build your own. ARs are stupidly easy to build.

on the other hand it's simple enough so an illiterate goatfucker or illiterate child soldier can easily maintain it.

what about the sig sg 550, it seems like a very robust and well crafted rifle, for what price can you get it in mil spec the us?

M16 is fun to shoot and I guess AR-15 is similar, but it's too damn expensive.

If ammo production is restricted, .223 will be easier to get than 7.62-39 or whichever the AK shoots I forget. At least in america

Jokes on you, I have been shooting myself with smaller bullets for years so the bigger ones won't hurt.

>Democrat incumbents who support those bills, barring a few in deep left states, often lose their incumbency to republicans or other dems.

In the house they will do fine, since the districts are so fucking gerrymandered.

Swiss made SIGs in the US cost a lot.

prebanarmory.com/sig-sg-551-2sp/

US made SIG-Sauer rifles, while not up to the outright build quality of the Swiss made riles are still good, and much much more affordable. ~$1,500.

Thank you for a serious reply.

>M&P15

poorfag AR

I expected better from you, Swiss.

Ofcourse not.

They stopped making the swiss clones though, now all they make ar ARs, the MCX and 556XI

>tfw I will probably never own a sig 550 or clone

Neat.

Hopefully I'll be able to visit your country one day.

He isn't talking about the sport.

If there's an abundance of parts. If a huge civilian population in the US had AKs and the US govt wanted to disarm them, all they would need to do is stop imports from Eastern Europe and Asia.

Most ammo you find in the store chambered in 7.62x34 is imported. Most parts you find are imported. The only exception to this are full built rifles and receivers that are built in the US due to current import restrictions.

This

*7.62x39

Sucking cock for citizenship

thats kinda like what girls do
except with dicks

You can still find gently used SIG-Sauer A1s for mid $1700ish

>tfw when I'll probably never own a gun in my life

I can't justify it to myself over building a super AR or a myriad of other purchases that seem much more practical.

Move to Canada.

The rats of the Democrat Party have already performed their cold calculation and determined that 50 wasted fags are not worth more than 28 dead white kids so Pelosi has already said she's not going to bother pursuing a vote on an Assault Weapons Ban.

US/UK citizen, all of my guns are at my bro's house in the US, including my .223 AR.
Get me Swiss citizenship.

Tell that to colorado

>.223 will be easier to get
When china produces tons of ak munition in cans and any ex-soviet have it 100 times needed for ww3?

> Platform isn't (((modular™®))).
Oh, ok.

> It's aged
Not an argument.

Pelosi gave up? What a wonderful timeline this is. Praise Trump!

In america, I said. If production gets limited, so will importing spamcans

He is NRA life-member and his quote is: My dream for Russia is - the land, where men and woman are not afraid of armed citizens, like it is in USA.

AK is for civil use, as declared by it`s original developer.
AR is not, as declared by it`s original developer.

How do you know .223 production wont be limited in favor of AK ammunition?

>this thread

Hey look! Someone who understands what milspec means!

If they were to put in a limit or ban it would either be comprehensive or anything more that 22lr. No way 20 caliber would be more heavily restricted than 30

At least I would think. Maybe gun grabbers are that stupid

As far as AR15 goes milspec does have one positive, that it will for sure shoot 5.56 nato

Because we own a fuckload more ARs than AKs

Eugene Stoner has been dead for a while now.
I also doubt that army use only was his intention since he allowed it to be sold to civilians back in the 1960's.

AR's can shoot other calibers if you get conversion kits.
Both .22lr and 9x19mm kits exist for the AR-15.

>conversion kits.

>not just building a dedicated upper in that caliber

AK-74

AR-15 > AK

AR:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

youtube.com/watch?v=mrPjlcJ3rtY

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfGq1yk66Q

AK:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHlFfhrDn2c

Slavshit rifles belong in the trash