any other femanons know tf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>one post by this OP

SLIDE.

I want to fuck some Muslim qt wearing a hijab desu

POST FEET

Wasn't it shown one of top searches in middle east countries is huge white cock?

>tell my friend that my dad will "kill me" if he finds out that I am dating her brother
>she laughs because she thinks its a joke
>she doesn't know that I was being literal

Ay bby let me get at that big muslim ass

if you were an actual religious muslimah, you wouldn't pay attention to some basic animal insticts that we all have. you'd know that this is just a distraction from God.

so no, you aren't a muslimah. you want the attention of wearing a hijab (look at me i'm sooo innocent and religious!!), without the actual consequence of it (ie being humble and loving god)

t. turkish muslimah who doesn't wear the hijab but loves Allah. Trust me, I'm more religious than most of my hijab-wearing friends, and I know their problems of wanting to be fucked by Chads. So yeah, just like them you're an attention whore

>tfw mia khalifa was beheaded by isis and cant do more hijab videos

>When you are a woman
Being Muslim changes nothing

Muslimah here,

Sick and tired of the "all muslims are radical meme", how weird that may sound to you. Yes my parents are muslims, but they are the opposite of strict. I'm only wearing a hijab out of free choice. I will be able to choose my own SO

post tits or gtfo

Muh dik!!!!!!
I want Fatima to sit on my face

that's haram

you are using this meme wrong. fuck you.

post ankles you slut

I hope you get raped lol.

1 post by OP id. Shill thread
>sage

There's nothing humble or God-loving about coming to this website. You're full of crap.

god now i understand why they always have 10 kids

ABSOLUTELY HALAL

I wear a hijab and it is not for attention.

> muh free choice
When will this meme end

According to Quran there is literally a special place in hell for women who don't cover their hair. How the fuck can you be religious muslim and ignore that? Or is this becouse cockroaches don't have hair on their exoskeleton?

Whenever I see a muzzie couple in the US the girl is always dressed up like a sock puppet and the guy is dressed like a normal swagfag. Are men just not as devout?

God what I would give to suck the leftover, undigested couscous out of her smelly, dark brown butthole.

>tfw date Muslim grill
>Tfw fuck her relenteslly for 3 months
>Tfw sex before marriage
>Tfw "hey user let's meet my parents"
>Tfw her entire family exploded with rage and a ran
>Tfw the next day she had a black eye
>Tfw we broke off relationship
Feels good she didnt die but also knowling she's no longer a virgin in the eyes of faggot Allah

;)

I'm not Muslim, but I'm from India and my parents want me to marry an Indian guy. I'm only interested in white guys :(

I don't wear a hijab but I'm probably more religious than you. Srs, I'm sick and tired of hijabi girls acting like they're superior. You're no better than a girl who doesn't wear one. In fact y'all are bigger sharmotas

Quran doesn't tell shit about that though, it just says women (and men) should dress modestly
Hadiths=/=Quran

No one says all muslims are radical.

Just most of them.

If you didnt wear it you would be gang raped by your family and set on fire afterwards

>tfw no arab/persian gf

I'm not saying it is about superiority. That was my point.

>tfw 2 of my middle toes are longer than my big toe and not celtic
i was born premie so IDK if that fucked up my toe gene
m8 not all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums and /d/ I am a devout catholic and I post in Sup Forums and /ck/ all the time without issue

So she is a muslim equivalent of those "red letter" faggots?

That's not your fault.
It's called instinct

Respect your family and stop fishing for attention. Or quit being a faggot roleplaying as a girl.

FEMROACH

t. feel like I've done my part, today

>I'm sick and tired of hijabi girls acting like they're superior.
This is basically how all fairly religious people act in my experience.

your lucky they did not throw acid in both of your faces

Are you at least potty trained?

But Sharia must dominate the world no?

Fuck off

This board is a cesspool, though. Any devout religious person would distance themselves from all of the smut posted on here.

>Living in Holland
>Not knowing the glorious feeling of the wind in your hair while riding your bike
You're not Dutch without it

not really, I mean, hijab is just cultural thing
you do know that for example our women (Orthodox) also covered heads, and women still do when they visit church for example

1 post from this id.

>tfw persian with white gf

Rather have persian desu

Are you insane?
Why on god's green earth would you wwant to see her hairy tits?
Shit son, she probably has more hair on her chest than the average numale.

Question to you Muslim women, do you ever shave your arms? All Muslim women I know have hairy arms like gorillas, every one of them, from Lebanon to Bangladesh. Whites don't have this problem so they never shave but do you?

In the Netherlands I can choose to wear my hijab
Yeah well that is where you are also wrong, as if there is a legitimate test to show if someone is a radical.

Exactly. Thanks montenigger. We are not going to burn in johanam because we don't wear hijab.

I can tolerate the smut Sup Forums is the only place I can talk about red pilled shit without being told to gb2pol

Their men prefer them that way. More goat-like.

We came unannounced because the parents would surely jump for joy like in all those Disney movies. Sure is a smart idea for 16 year olds right?

So they didn't have the acid ready

>halal in the streets
>haram in the sheets

Halal in the streets and haram in the sheets.

Daily reminder that stupid cunts like this will overpopulate us within 20 years.

renounce your faith you cunt

>as if there is a legitimate test to show if someone is a radical.
Asking people if they think sharia law should be implemented, asking them if they think adulterous women should be stoned to death, asking them if people who leave islam should be killed. Pretty easy to test user.

By western standards, these are radical things to say yes to.

>I can tolerate the smut
Can you?

You mean the forearm area?

I wax. I don't shave, shaving your arms is bad

I think it's beautiful that women wear hijab. I would love to wear one too.

But a lot of my acquaintances in Turkey who wear hijabs are literally whores who fucked before marriage etc (because girls talk about this kind of stuff here). I'm not saying all of them, but there are some bad ones.

I don't wear hijab and I'm a virgin because Allah commanded us to be virgin for our husbands.

But these girls I know wear hijab, yet don't follow any commandements. Like for example I dress very conservatively. But this one hijab girl I know wears yoga pants with her hijab.

But of course there are hijabi girls who are very religious and I greatly respect them. They don't do it for attention.

>1 post by this ID
Hmmm.... Really makes you think.

Muslims are allowed to lie about shit like that.

No i don't do that because i have very little ahir on my arms, guess I have good genes. I do shaves my legs and armpits ofc.
>inb4 shave your mustache
I also luckily don't have hair growing there

>But this one hijab girl I know wears yoga pants with her hijab.
Do their parents not say anything about that?

IDK about you specifically unless the catholics lose influence and your birth rates regress to the european mean

>yoga pants with hijab
Especially the fucking tight ones, lel, this is what every hijabi here does and puts on 20 lbs of makeup

>tfw no crescent to put your cross into

>wears yoga pants with her hijab
Hot.

Then hack out and marry a white guy.
You ain't gotta be bound by nobody

That's not radical Islam at all, though. That's just normal Islam. Which is why we should fear Muslims living among us all the more. Any Muslim who doesn't believe in Sharia is just a heretic.

Why do you shave your armpits? Doesn't it get dark? I only did that once or twice when I was little then I stopped, now I either use that hair removing cream or wax

you will burn in hell for rejecting Christ tho

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>tfw Ayyrab """""""""""""women"""""""""""" have dat ass but their religion is fucking retarded

>I'm only wearing a hijab out of free choice.

Ok, then don't wear one for a week and visit a mosque while you're at it. See how that works out for you.

I love all these
>1 post by this id
Who came in here and suddenly pushed the muslim girl population of Sup Forums through the roof. Even if any of you were genuine muslima's rather than some annoying trolls/shills. You'd still be more inbred than a sandwich. Fuck off.

I'm definately not or the sharia in its current form
Never said I identify myself as dutch
>Why do you shave your armpits?
Because on a woman, I find it gross.

rare?

I know. And still huge percentages answer yes. Imagine if they weren't meant to lie?

Kek

I can prove I am a genuine Muslimah but that would be haram

Someone kill this thing before it lays anymore eggs

>Ok, then don't wear one for a week and visit a mosque while you're at it.
I could easily do that except for going to a mosque. That is like visiting the mosque with your shoes still on. But not wearing it for a week is easy

>I'm definately not for the sharia...
>"in its current form"

that sounds mighty heretical.

>You'd still be more inbred than a sandwich

Kek, good one Muller.

Why don't you wear the hijab?

>the sharia in its current form

What other form is there? Look at Saudi Arabia and other countries that turned muslim in the past few decades

>that sounds mighty heretical.
Yeah I know I don't care, so is visiting this board probably. Lots of muslim men would want to stone me I quess

>more inbred than a sandwich
Holy shit, a funny german. The world is going mad.

>I'm definitely not or the sharia in its current form
How can you be muslim and not be for sharia? Do you not accept the word of the quran?

Based on this, I am a blonde, blue-eyed Egyptian.

WE WUZ PHAROAHS N SHIT