The power of music

The power of music

It really is. There is a reason the jews targeted art first in their subversive propaganda.

You are a literal retard

Not an argument.

>have friend
>beautiful, intelligent girl
>literally a straight A student
>she goes off to college
>starts doing hard drugs
>not just a little harmless weed here and there
>becomes a literal fucking communist
>starts fucking black dudes
>starts attending protests and political rallies
>shaves half of her head
>gains a ton of weight
Why do universities do this to people?

Incredible. Poor girl tho.
I just hope that one day everyone will know that pitchfork is a big fucking lie and that they don't know shit about music.

is the OP pic supposed to make me hate her or something
i really dont see any reason

University didn't do shit. She was just weak.

no

Most of this, except for the weight thing, happened within a month of starting college. She became a part of some communist student group that attends rallies together. She's got pictures on Facebook wearing Che Guevera shirts and hammer/sickle pins on her jacket. She want from being a straight A student with so much potential to being a fat communist roastie in just one semester.

IF U WERE MORE FUN OF ALL THESE THINGS THAT SHIT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED

Man, maybe she just found out what she was passionate about. Or maybe she is in the process of finding that. Universities are places of self discovery and realistically grades mean next to nothing as long as you are passing your classes.

You should let her live her life and not be so judgemental

got any more?

its literally babies first political movement, in high school they're all self focused with little thought given to the struggles of the outside world, then in Uni they see the shit state of the world outside the west and far east, then latch onto the most Utopian movement they can find. They used to mellow out of it, some partly, some entirely but the problem is now we've reached critical mass of these militant idealist that they can self sustain their delusions even outside of the college ecosystem.

Sounds fake as shit but the last line reminds me of that greentext where a guy moved into a house for college and one of his roommates was a fat chick

Yes, the power of (((music))).

well put

Is that picture supposed to be one?

>Return to Sup Forums after two years
>This is the type of shit that’s posted here now
Did Sup Forums finally fall to Sup Forums? This site is totally fucked now and is now actually worse than reddit (something I never thought I’d see 5 years ago)

>white person likes rap aimed at white people
Yeah must be a conspiracy

This. Daily reminder that if you listen to Music, you're a product of (((da j000000000z))). Music is just another trick (((dey))) have up their sleeves. Please take me seriously, I watch Alex Jones too