Patrician albums that scare away the feminist

Patrician albums that scare away the feminist.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/degvusser/status/930211774623711233?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=QPyzIJ0cOew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That album is fucking garbage, and you're likely underage so get off my fucking board.

>this album isn't for you, fat feminists lol, you know why? because it was made by a RAPIST, yeah you read that right, a RAPIST. Does that triggers you? go back to listen to your tumblrcore bands, while we, REAL men listen to music made by sex offenders and defend them just because we like their stuff.

I get your point, but reminder that Jesse Lacey is simply in the James Franco position. twitter.com/degvusser/status/930211774623711233?lang=en

Patricians don't hate the shit out of all women as much as you, and they definitely don't listen to shitty incel emo.

He wasn't even accused of rape.
Do you even fucking care what you're saying anymore?

>soyboy triggered that people like non-soy music

>emo
>non-soy

>this guy
>incel

Posting in autism thread

Seriously

The edgelords have taken Sup Forums

Ironically, he's probably had more consensual sex than his whole male fanbase

Brand New makes music for incels. Listen to the lyrics on their first two records, it's literally just 'this girl won't sleep with me so she deserves to die'

>listen to their first two records
Kek, you know we're all here for the latter half of their career.

>their first two records
why would i do that

>ive never heard Deja entendu their second most popular album, im just here for the rape memes

Deja Entendu is great

I love Deja Entendu, I'm just being hyperbolic to make a point. The only album of theirs I don't continue to listen to is YFW.

listen to Secondary again

Will do that later, thanks user.

The point they're making is that their acclaimed albums don't rely on those ideas.

Not even close. If anything, Déjà Entendu thematically represents the story of Fahrenheit 451. Tautou harkens back to when Montag is introduced as a fireman in the beginning of the book, mainly because of the desperate atmosphere of the lyrics along with the "burning like a bridge" imagery. Then Sic Transit Gloria is like when Montag sees Mildred sleeping, nearly overdosed on sleeping pills and listening to her Seashell. It represents their floundering, dysfunctional relationship which also reveals itself in "The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot", especially in the line "It's cold as a tomb, and it's dark in your room, when I sneak to your bed, to pour salt in your wound." In
I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light, the line "I read more maps than books" represents the society Montag lives in, as they shunned literature in favor of technology because of its conflicting meanings. Montag and his fire department continuously searched for houses to burn which contained books. Also, Guernica could be the epic brawl between Montag and his boss, Beatty, especially in the final part where the song becomes more hectic. Then "If I Ever Need Attention..." could be the final chase scene where Montag escapes his city to avoid being killed himself. Finally, "Play Crack the Sky" retells the fleeting relationship of Mildred and Montag, as he managed to escape the "ship" while she perished.

They have one acclaimed album, and Deja is their second most popular.

Brand New has always been for low test betas

3 acclaimed albums. TDAG, Daisy and Science Fiction.

Maybe in the /numale/ discord channel, but not to anyone else

t. can't read

Did you come up with this?

75/100 is not acclaimed, soytard

t. jealous

What kind of limp ass clapback was that? Fuck outta here LOL

81 is the cutoff for critical acclamation.

t. lame-o

pedo core

he literally preempted your argument and you still followed through

>I want to make it clear that I am not siding with the person who originally posted this. I still stand with the victim. This is for open conversation purposes.
hahahahaha
man, you could perfectly fabricate shit like that and brush it off as "real". it's a bunch of chats, without a verified connection to the involved people, for crying out loud.
considering the fanbase brand new has, anything is possible. bunch of fucking borderline fat bitches.

>What Love Is
>Caught With The Meat In Your Mouth
>I Need Lunch

This album is not Femi-Nazi friendly

Also most GG Allin and Mentors!

>discord channel
underage nu-male detected

>average = acclaimed

Only for Metacritic. Daisy still received largely positive acclaim regardless. Don't try to pander to a person who formed a strong relationship with Metacritic for a long time.

Yes.

>you could perfectly fabricate shit like that and brush it off as "real".
Yeah easily, but you're ignoring the most important parts of the post that can be (or at least could've been) traced back to the original accuser.
1) The accuser's proof of email communications was a singular subject image, which was debunked as a widespread message advertising the release of Daisy.
2) The accuser's own twitter has been loaded with praise for Brand New up until a year or so ago, despite her claims of trauma caused by the mere playing of their songs at bars she frequents.
The rest is supplemental, but can be checked.

Anyone who rapes women is a good musician in my eyes

therefore Brand New is 25% of a good band

Right. And the same goes for any rapist of women. All good musicians.

you don’t belong on Sup Forums unless you’re an edgelord

He wasn't even ACCUSED of rape.
ffs

Well then the juries still out for now.

Oh I guess they're shit after all

t. #MeToo

#TimesUp

I love how the girl says the screenshots are from her interactions with people who knew Nicole, and yet the first comments are "NOPE VICTIM SHAME SCUMBAG BITCH".

Because yes, of course hanging out with a minor willingly is a terrible idea, but if you ignore the evidence in front of the screen that the girl was crazy, I'm sorry to say, but you're no different from a Sup Forumstard yelling fake news.

>tfw your 2017 aoty is being memed by autismos
:(

>If we make all our songs five fucking minutes long and just repeat the same idea for the whole time before fading out into spooky radio static it means we're mature
>I promise we don't want to be Godspeed You Black Emperor even though we ripped off their packaging and shoehorn in field recordings fucking everywhere on our record
>The best song on the album sounds like what they were making 15 fucking years ago but with guitar feedback in the beginning
I love Brand New. They're one of my favorite bands of all time and were/are a huge influence on my development as a musician and for years I was beyond excited to hear their new album

I think Science Fiction is the worst album they've put out since YFW. I think half of it is a lot of fun and I think the other half is clearly trying way too hard to be something it's not. The contrast between the songs they wrote between Daisy and SF (Out of Range, Sealed To Me, fucking I Am A Nightmare), along with the fact that none of them actually made it on the album, tells me that they wrote and rewrote a lot and I think the end product is kind of all over the place as a result.
I normally don't shit on people for their music opinions but I think you're a boring and undiscerning person if you hype this shit as hard as people on here do. I've seen it on so many year end lists and they all say the same fucking things about it. I genuinely believe that Pitchfork giving it BNM was set in stone as soon as they gave that shitty 2016 single BNT and everyone else followed suit because hey, it's Brand New and everyone's expectations were too high to accept that their last album isn't the fucking holy grail of burnout Modest Mouse wannabes

I don't even give a shit about Jesse Lacey being a creep literally everyone knew that already
Get Pitchfork's fucking dick out of your throats, if literally any other band released SF you would be trashing the shit out of it for being this melodramatic & full of itself but somehow Brand New gets a pass

I do love Brand New.

I do too which is why this hurts
I expected 2017 to be their victory lap and I guess it kinda wasn't
Fuck Jesse Lacey tho

I disagree.
I've done some pretty shitty things with girls... I don't care to judge Jesse Lacey for something he can't even be arrested for.
Oh, and I'm pretty content with SF as a sendoff. Fuck Pitchfork and fuck normies.

Sick. How many of those girls depended on you for their jobs?
If you're a concert photographer and the artist you're photographing says "fuck me or I won't give you access to our shows anymore" what are you supposed to do

Why the fuck is everyone playing moral police officer these days?

Probably fuck him.

Genuinely shocked that you think me calling someone a piece of shit for leveraging a minor's job against them to in order to fuck them is "playing moral police officer"

charles manson does make good music

Meh, she probably wanted to. Also, there's no evidence that he had sexual relations with her until after she turned 18.

Can someone explain the album cover?

nice theory user i like it

Malin and Emma are jumping from a window.

Seriously. Jesse may be creepy for his actions, but I don't think it warranted the massive backlash.

I like how you're automatically willing to construct a fictional narrative to support her claims when that wasn't even her statement. If he coerced her to do something through those means, she should've reported it then. She's still an independent human being.

The only thing dumber than stop listening to an artist because he's a rapist is to start listening to him expecially because he's a rapist man

what if i become a rapist because of this album?

>dude Republicans are evil for not liking gays
>god is love you hypocrite!!

>*rapes a minor*

Really made me think

zealous ≠ republicans
source: republican

I won't post it for fear of being banned, but the record covers of the two albums Witchfinder General put out are not feminist friendly. Neither is the front cover of Exciter's Violence and Force. (And don't even get me started on Mercyful Fate or Axe Witch)

This one

Could you just fuck off with your women hate. It's fucking repulsive. Go jerk of to an asshole like Trump

You're supposed to release webcam nudes of him on isanyoneup.com and then be so retarded you leave your own face in the screenshot

Love that every news site left out this tiny piece of info.

IIRC they were thinking about changing names before TD&G came out

>The best song on the album sounds like what they were making 15 fucking years ago but with guitar feedback in the beginning
what song you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=QPyzIJ0cOew

probs

this album is shit
5/10 at best

>Patrician albums that scare away the feminist.
>Could you just fuck off with your women hate. It's fucking repulsive. Go jerk of to an asshole like Trump
Feminist logic never fails

Can't Get It Out
I will admit that song is fucking great but it kind of sounds like a long-lost Deja Entendu outtake

I don't much care for it really, I liked Same Logic/Out Of Mana best