/NFL/ General - Cowboys are going 19-0 edition

Not posting rotoworld shit, deal with it. Someone should have made a thread sooner.

Ummmm. How is this a general?

Great post OP

because FUCK YOU

OP confirmed retarded non white

>"soccer has more strategy than football"

Why are Europoors so retarded?

6th for SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

If they were smart, they wouldn't be Gyropoors.

This

Too many tripfags, I'm offto the the real thread

Mods support the cowboys confirmed

>tfw jags fan

DEN:Lynch has already lost Broncos QB derby?
WAS:Redskins activate Jordan Reed off PUP list
NO:Saints expected to start Te'o in the middle
BUF:J-Matt (chest) returns to individual drills
NYJ:Bowles blames Hack's outing on poor OL play
PHI:Blount, Smallwood not roster locks in Philly?
CHI:Mitchell Trubisky works w/3rd-team Saturday
CHI:Tarik Cohen starts, explodes for 77 yards
CHI:Glennon up and down in 2nd preseason game
HOU:Bruce Ellington explodes in preseason game
LAR:Jared Goff torches Raiders' shaky defense
DEN:Paxton Lynch's preseason struggles persist

Reminder to not let your dogos out tomorrow as they will be KILL if they look at the solar eclipse.

So is there hope or what?

Dumb neko poster

RIP Huey Lewis

probably not. they struggled against teams .500 or better last year and this year's schedule is tougher

Animals don't stare into the sky you retard.

>DEN:Lynch has already lost Broncos QB derby?
>DEN:Paxton Lynch's preseason struggles persist

Good and finally. Siemian is my nigga and he is going to bust a nut on all his detractors and on Elway who lov Lynch long time for some reason.

Siemian proved last season that he be a baller when thrown into the fire.

>Bowles blames Hack's outing on poor OL play

Or maybe our DL is surprisingly good, even without Ansah and Hyder. After all, this is /ouryear/

>Siemian proved last season that he be a baller when thrown into the fire.

He had trouble throwing checkdowns.

>9-7 with stacked as fuck defense

Semen is a competent game manager, but no more than that

wew

Don't turkeys stare at the sky when it rains and then they drown cause they leave their beaks open? Or was that just an urban legend?

snek, you are an urban legend

It real

>tumblr 'humor'

rodgers for superb owl mvp

eat it, douchenozzles

Cringe

>seahawks sign a literal who at OT
>every game a nigga is getting injured

It's going to be one of those fucking seasons isn't it?

>Puckers
>getting to the Owl

Semen has fortitude my niggas. Remember he was a baby Rook thrown in the pool. And for 4 games he won he looked great. Just failed to maintain it. Plus shittier team now too.

He is way better than Lynch. But they be saying Elway loves that nigga Lynch like he be his bastard child.

this nigga say nigga too much my nigga

Is that a compliment or...?

This. This SO hard.

>snork

Don't be retarded, everybody knows dogs can't look up.

Yeah. A Keith Urban legend

You mean a Keith Urban legend?

Not so fast.

Ebonics was the first human language in Africa my nigga. So respect my AfricanAmericanVernacular you White Supharmacist. I am a POC/COP(coloured persons) latino.

I would have gone with Urban Meyer Legend tbqh.

Fuck off Ed

I don't know what you just called me but I'm not a white supremacist nor a pharmacist but I do support PharMercy

God I hope Oakland gets rid of EJ

Brady is a faggot

lole

Too bad you didn't get Cardale while you had the chance. Sounds like you are playing school

Is he legit retarded?

Trade ya EJ for Ruddock

Im a White supremacist myself:

>pic forever related. My Patriot nigga.

Plus anybody that does not move to Africa, Asia, Central America, or MiddleArabia is essentially a white Supharmacist at heart. They are all black, asian, arabic supremacist countries legally, culturally, religiously, and racially.

I live in North America. And i like white people like chicken and waffles ...which they invented.

But we Canadians invented NFL Football so y'all Americans be culturally appropriating our culture.,

Congratulations, you've confused me

They're not wrong, sports fans are pretty much the biggest group of nerds and dorks there are

If Blount and Smallwood don't make it who the fuck is gonna play RB?

Pumprey looks even worse than those 2, and Clement has only been playing against practice squad and guys who won't even be in the NFL.

WTF. This for real? This nigga is straight tranny retarded. Fuck. This is Lynch for real? Cut him nowww!

why? He's playing way better than Cook right now

>former Michigan QB entering his second year as a backup to an established franchise quarterback

We are not giving away the next Tom Brady

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Nice copypasta. Can we get back to football please?

Dude is inaccurate, scared to throw and run first
aka JaMarcus 2.0

FUCKING PLAYSTATION GOT HACKED

What the fuck is this garbage? You know, I really don't understand you homos. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I dislike you, but I kinda view you the same as someone who doesn't like my favorite band.

Like, take that scene in Game Of Thrones where Margery tries to seduce Renly. That scene is very frustrating to watch, because literally the hottest woman in the show is throwing herself at this guy, and it's futile because he's gayer than Elton John. It's like offering someone filet mignon, only for them to turn their noses up and eat cheap hot dogs instead. I don't think you're degenerates, I just think you have shit taste in mating partners.

I get why a man would like men, admire men, love men, and bond with men, but I simply can't wrap my mind around a man finding another man sexually alluring. The female form is so obviously superior for both cuddling and for dick pounding. It's not even a contest.

NFC East:

1st: Cowboys 12-4
2nd: Eagles 9-7
3rd: Redskins 7-9
4th: Giants 5-10

NFC North:
Loins 10-6
Puckers 9-7
Vikings 7-9
Burrs 5-11

>loins
>ever winning the division
hahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahah

>5-10

We were 9-4 before Stafford's finger injury.

is greg olsen the most likable guy in the NFL?

Why does he have the facial hair that Hollywood likes to put on the human versions of Satan?

No. Thats Dak Prescott

No one likes Dak.

Why would anyone dislike him? Legit give me one good reason.

Soccer is more comparable to basketball in that its more on the players to devise strategy, and more accurately described as creativity and fast thinking, where as football is more like chess and best described as regimented and broad planning.

Football is like a grand strategy game, and soccer is like CS.

Yeah that rap video he put out makes him real likable

He literally has a stripper's name.

He's on the Cowboys.

filtered
fucking jew nigger trip

Fake autographs.

>Bust Bustles

Can't abort the Bort

Did Bortles not care for playing football, or what? I mean, if I was being paid millions, I'd fix my mechanics, at the least.

Well that's not very nice.

When did that stop the Brock?

He wasn't wrong, tho.

How do you get drafted in the first round with such awful mechanics?

>Dak faking autographs

I thought you were shitposting, but Hory Shiet is true. They saying he used a machine or paid some niggas.

Thats not cool. How come liberal tranny media not jumped on this like when they tried to crucify my Eli Manning???

For some reason, Lynch attracted the obsession of both the Broncos FO and the Cowboys FO, but continues to look inferior to Semen in actual game play, and was seen as a better prospect by Jerry who said immediately after the 2016 draft he regretted not trading up for him, but then Dak BTFO of everyone's expectations of him once the season started.

Just goes to show GMs still hardly understand how to scout QBs.

When is Handegg?
America needs its great stress release valve already.

Lots of empty seats for this Chargers game.

What else is new.

You mean LA doesn't Chargers football?!?

If I lived in the area I'd definitely go to a game, even though I'm not a Chorgers fan. Looks comfy af

I tried to tell Spanos, but he wouldn't listen.

If I was being paid millions I probably wouldn't give a flying fuck about anything. He's set for life, even more so if he gets injured and the Jags are forced to pay him the 5th year option.

They're the Jags and he's tall, strong arm and "prototype mold for a QB" and all that bullshit.

He was exposed even in college the last games of the season before he declared. Another case of tall guy with some athleticism who can't play but NFL guys think they can fix.

Aren't they in a 30k stadium? How come they don't pack that shit? My local sawker team has a bigger stadium and they're not even in first division.

>My local sawker team has a bigger stadium and they're not even in first division.

Heh, the Chargers 1st preseason game had fewer people attending... than the soccer game the night prior.

I hope the Saints rape them just for their new retarded SJW slogan "Fight For LA"

>people in LA are fairweather
Shocking revelation.

how.....is this SJW?

>gus bradley defense gives up a 70 yard rushing TD on their first play

why the fuck would the chorgers take a coach that even the jags told to fuck off?