L I T E R A L L Y S H A K I N G

and not enough sandwhiches

fpbp

one woman on deez nuts

who

Alessia Cara is fucking dogshit for underage thots tho

THAT IS WILD

wait what the FUCK.
she was born in my home town and is only 2 years older than me how the fuck am i only hearing about this ho now???

Women y’all need to step your game up

WOMEN ON COMPLETELY WORTHLESS WATCH

Someone needs to #metoo Bruno Mars.

The real travesty is that no good male artists were nominated at all.

Men are superior to women in music. Why is it so hard to understand? Post a woman better than fucking Bob Dylan. There's none.

maybe if y'know, women produced grammy award level music

women rlly are idiots lmao yall are so dumb for real doe

I don't even think he's real.

I mean, sure, he exists. But he's not real like any of us are real. I think he's an intangible concept given some form of physical life by unknown means with ulterior motives, like a committee dedicated to creating the most marketable being possible.

Lmaoooo smdh frfrfr doo

underachieving brampton babby BTFO

Bob Dylan is trash though... Better example?

>bob Dylan is trash though
Lmaooooo

She used to wait 15 ft from my house everyday for a couple of years waiting for the school bus, my mom used to watch over her at the bus stop. I can't believe someone made it out of Brampton.

haha seriously man, very overrated. Plenty of female artists who I enjoy more.

Can you say with a straight face that pic related is the best pop album of the year?

Leonard Cohen, Nick Drake, David Bowie, Frank Zappa. There aren't any woman that is better than any of these artists.

Also, get some taste you filthy pleb. Dylan is amazing.

Yeah but they haven’t been as prolific as bob Dylan. maybe t swift someday way down the line

shitaste

No because it is not.

>Still thinking music has objective value in [current year]
Whew

Nick Drake is an all time great, but Leonard Cohen not so much. I enjoy Bowie and Zappa but I don't care to listen too often, except for We're Only In It For The Money which is GREAT. Dylan I listened to a lot when I was in Junior High but got very bored with him quite quickly. He does have some good songs. Anymore that no woman is better than? I'm still waiting...

Who cares about grammys anyway?

>things plebs say

are you 15yo dude?

hurry up with my damn sandwiches you whore and shut the fuck up, cunt.

>"Dude these sound waves are so much BETTER than these other sound waves!"
>Things pseuds believe

Hey shes from my city

hey man, it's 2018 ">pleb"-ing it doesn't invalidate anything anymore step it up

oh shit u are 15, my bad

How come you guys don't have a sticky for the grammies? Tv does it for their award shows and I'm sure v does it for E3.

>Women are tough and gritty and just as good as men
>Waaaaaah I didn't win enough awards somebody please save this poor damsel

Is it any wonder feminism is a joke? You can't have it both ways.

our girl lorde was robbed

At least I'm not mentally ill (woman)

Because the Grammys are a joke and nobody who appreciates music takes them seriously.

Randy*

Yeah but the banter! I hate award shows but Sup Forums during the award shows has great commentary. Figured you guys might have things to say about mainstream music awards but it seems you're all too far pretentious to even just make fun of it

brown town REPRESENT

Kill all indians

ok pal. guess ur daddy is dumb enough to get a ill person pregnant. I wonder if a son of this kind of people would be a somewhat retarded

ask your parents

>lack of white nominees
>this shit happens

we've warned you before that you give them an inch and they'll start taking more & more, Sup Forums

>next year no whitey plus lots of female nominees
>some clickbaiting shitbag site: "the lack of transgender nominees shows just how problematic the Grammys are"
>year after that no whitey, lots of female, and trans representation
>another clickbait article: "The toxic Islamophobia of the Grammy Awards"

etc etc etc

lf they knew their son is responding to a edgy teen triggerb8 in a site full of those they probably say he is retarded

Maybe female artists this year were shit per capita? Better luck next year anyway.

Why do leftists try to apply affirmative action to art? It's not possible.

IT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE

We did. The Grammys are already over so there's no need to keep it stickied.

>dude music is just sound waves
>dude love is just chemicals
>dude reality is just human perception

Yeah no shit sherlock, they always need something to write about. Kids like you who think we will ever find a solution or we can calm everyone down are the true problem. I'd rather have the naked media trying to get cash for clicks and starting nomination fads then whiners from the alt right complain each article.

Because everyone knows the story by now except you autistic kids.

As someone who hates living in Brampton and the excess of fuckboys, fake boujee bitches, terrible driving, boredom etc, I'm kinda thrilled to see someone make it out this place.

I can't believe this. In 2016 she was invited to perform at my university during the first week of classes but only about 100 people showed up, so she performed about 2 or 3 songs and ended her set early.

....with that being said, SZA should've won that award, not Alessia.

It's time to start a conversation about the lack of female representation at the Grammys.

As men, we're part of this problem. And as men, we need to do better.

no
SZA has been making music for almost 6 years now

Unironically this

Sup Forums BTFO by a literally who (pic related)

>As of 2018, she has won 27 Grammy Awards from 42 nominations, making her the most awarded living recipient, second only to classical conductor Georg Solti, who holds the record for most wins with 31.[3] She is the most awarded singer and the most awarded female artist in Grammy history.

And Chance the Rapper has been making music for 5 years before he won Best New Artist. What's your point?

My point is they should stop. I don't think chance should've qualified either.

kate bush, joni mitchell, bjork - just examples off the top of my head that one could certainly make an argument for

What does rich women winning grammys do to help working class women? Liberal feminism is garbage and needs to be replaced by working class feminism.

Alice Coltrane, Delia Derbyshire, Patty Smith, Laurie Anderson

if you think the grammys matter, get off Sup Forums please

is this the new version of the "nu-male collage"? because i'm struggling to figure out what a nu-male is supposed to be based on this, since literally the only commonality between all these guys is "a picture exists of them with their mouth open"

implying you should give women awards just because they're women and not because they happened to make music good enough to win an award
i'm so sick of this fucking retarded bullshit
it's beyond stupid

>no idea who she is
>look down a few posts and see people talking about how she's from Brampton
Woof, my aunt used to live there. When she lived there a decade ago they were already calling it Bramladesh for a reason. It's as Canadian at this point as the Ganges.

Just imagine. Gaga had to fly to ****ing NY just in order to show that God-awful botched face and lose all two Grammy nominations. She's really desperate, isn't she? What a pathetic fad. They way she tried to crack a smile after her another lip augmentation when it was announced that Ed had won Pop Solo was just precious. Rest in piss, 09. Tony Bennett's trophy will be your LAST victory if you don't put his wrinkled **** in your mouth once again.

>It's not possible.
You're delusional if you believe this.

SZA should have won that award though

bluegrass is a genre that literally doesn't matter though

"women" BTFO

Plenty of trans people didn't win either, hetero normative cis always make it about them

or trans people just aren't as good at music as cis people

or it could be that they're just shit musicans, makes you think

Shitposting aside, Lorde should’ve won

Not the person who posted the pic but they all look very weak to me. Very round/soft features, very nonthreatening (and I don't mean just in the context of taking the pic but rather that you can sort of tell how their resting face would look), and are very must unnoticeable in a way. They all look to me like there's nothing to them worth noting even in what little attire I can see most of them wearing. There is a single exception I see being the guy to the immediate right (without glasses) of the guy in the middle with the lime green shirt on. He looks like he might actually have strong features unlike pretty much everyone else there.

Or they’re fucking .1% of the population

so, proportionately, they should win .1% of the awards. seems right to me.

hillary clinton didn't want any women to take the spotlight
lol

Days ago
>THESE GRAMMIES ARE THE MOST DIVERSE EVER!
right now
>REEEEEE ONLY ONE WOMAN WON, AND BRUNO MARS WASN'T POLITICAL ENOUGH TO DESERVE HIS WINS!!!

They should actually be 100% of the winners because they're sorta both men and women, you white supremacist.

maybe women should step their game up.

diversity apparently means no race but the black race can win anything now

>implying there are any other races
Mozart was Nubian, friend.

well, no, they're just one but they think they're the other. gr8 b8 btw

>robbed Lil Uzi
Fuck this one hit whore

I wasn't baiting, man. It was just a joke. Do people not do that here anymore? I'll be honest, I'm the guy above you who said Morart was Nubian - that too was a joke just for the sake of shitposting.

it's just boring and for a lot of us, a 'literally who?' festival. we can't really make fun of a lot of these artists without really even having a good knowledge of their body of work. we may as well have a sticky about e3 or a Sup Forums awards night as we'd be know as little about those people's musical efforts as we would about the people who win grammys.

Dolly Parton > Leonard Cohen
Claire Hamill > Nick Drake
Annie Lennox > David Bowie
Grimes > Frank Zappa
your move, soiboi

Worst bait in years