We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about practice. I mean...

We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about practice. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We ain't talking about the game. [more laughter] We're talking about practice, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you see me play don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about practice right now. We talking about pr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exOxUAntx8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PRACTICE
R
A
C
T
I
C
E

Maybe if that midget practiced he'd have a ring

He never had a team you ignorant nobody

what a useless, lazy piece of nigger shit.

Overrated little niglet. Would get destroyed in today's league.

>useless
>actually won a game with his shitty team on his back against one of the greatest lakers teams ever

Off yourself underage

maybe he'd have won the whole series if he bothered to practice instead of chucking 30 shots per game.

>still got swept in 5

Also the lakers weren't even trying in game 1 because they wanted to win in 5 in front of their home crowd.

Doesn't Bosnia's economy depend on the surplus of caterpillar semen?

Man look, I hear you... it's funny to me too, I mean it's strange... it's strange to me too, but we're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game... the actual game, when it matters... We're talking about practice …

would AI have benefited from practice?

youtube.com/watch?v=exOxUAntx8I

The ultimate Youtube highlight player.

DRose > AI

ITT: underage b& talking shit about a player they never watched.

>uncoachable
>not that good of a playmaker
>no defense
>have 1 good season in 2001 but cucked by the Lakers
>since 2001 Finals only send team past first round once
>goes to Nuggets and can't do shit with a young Melo
>shoot 37% from the field in 2007 playoffs
>Nuggets make the WCF the season they get rid of him
>Goes to Pistons
>Pistons go from 6 straight WCF appearances to first round exit after they get him

He's overrated. He's nothing more than a highlight/stats babby. If you were to look at him in terms of being part of a winning team, he's shit.

This. Game 1 of the finals was absolutely incredible. It's a shame you kids weren't around then.

unironically the GOAT

>Misses practice to attend best friends funeral
>Media grills him about commitment
What a world. How about commitment to family, friends, and community before personal gains and silly games? Only a man child would disagree with A.I. on this.

i bet michael jordan's hair on neck got electrified when he heard that rant from memerson.